We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
manifesting the mind documentary Options

universecannon
#1 Posted : 1/27/2010 3:56:42 AM

β˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I did a search so I don't think this has been posted here yet..Came across it a while ago on BBB, for 25 buckaroos..luckily I found it Here. There's a lot of wild speculation in it but it will bake your noodle still the same. cheers mates

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kartikay
#2 Posted : 1/27/2010 5:25:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, UniverseCannon!
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

clouds
#3 Posted : 1/27/2010 6:00:46 AM

Human

It is also available and complete at Youtube:

Part 1 of 12: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlHTKIVEVg

I really enjoyed the clips in which Dennis McKenna talks.

For example, Dennis McKenna talking about DMT biochemistry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEg-J3-JDo

Best wishes.

elofer
#4 Posted : 1/27/2010 7:35:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think everyone should see this

maymay
#5 Posted : 1/27/2010 10:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting...I've just bookmarked it for an interesting eveningVery happy it's been a while since I've seen a good documentary let's hope that this will break the silenceSmile...Thanks for posting,GJ.
Prison (by maymay)

The eyes are closed,
Darkness unfolds,
The heart is slow,
within something grows
Between the beats
Reality slips...

β€˜β€™-It’s only a dream,it’s only a dream!’’,
You wake up and scream.
You go back to sleep...
Everything’s still.

As the night dies with the break of the light
Your spirit comes back to the kingdom of time.

Note:maymay is a fictional character.All statements made by this character are a pure figment of his imagination.

IAAGSOM
#6 Posted : 1/27/2010 10:53:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a must see film! 2h of uber-interesting stuff.

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 1/27/2010 11:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks UniverseCannon and clouds.

Kickin' back to watch it right now. Smile
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:06:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this is appropriate to mention here:

If you don't already know how to easily download youtube videos, such as this wonderful documentary, follow this link and download the bookmarklet.

http://googlesystem.blog...videos-as-mp4-files.html

So it's really very simple...

- follow the link
- scroll down a few notches to where you see the 'Get YouTube video' box
- click & drag that box up to your links bar
- tadah.

Whenever you'd like to download/save a youtube vid...

- click the 'get youtube video' quick link in your links bar
- download option(s) will appear just below the url & embed code in the information box
- click mp4 or HD720p or what have you
- and save it to a file

Enjoy!

:arrow: So I'm on part 12 and I am thoroughly enjoying this documentary. At first, it was kinda oh wow yeah, same ole, same ole, but then when it get to iboga/ibogaine, I think, is when it really picks up...for me. Iboga sounds like such an incredibly powerful and intelligent healer. Such a total reset!?....production of a noribogaine(something?) for up to 4 months after....talk about followup therapy!

I was completely enthralled during the DMT section...filled me with wonder and delight Very happy ...of course.

Anyway...I think I'll get back to watching it, instead of talking about it.

:arrow: Just finished watching......I love Terrence McKenna. Very happy
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

biopsylo
#9 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice find,
brought to us by Andrew Rutajit who also did the Pharmacratic Inquisition.

Seven
#10 Posted : 1/27/2010 4:12:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice, saw a few clips from this on youtube. thanks for the link!
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

universecannon
#11 Posted : 1/27/2010 7:23:38 PM

β˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Thanks clouds! I'd thought only the previews were on youtube

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Kartikay
#12 Posted : 1/27/2010 11:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This movie was great!

These artifacts of the psychedelic culture are what can keep us together. There is such great wisdom in them. They can dispel the small discrepancies that we all have with each others philosophies. The analogy is made that we must not throw out the baby with the bathwater. We often get discouraged from accepting another point of view because of the associations with the words they use; their baggage. There are people who cherish the terms God, Brahman or Science in this forum and people who abhor them. We have to save the baby, the important and clean part of the tub's contents. We must in the same way save the clean part of these concepts, rather than throwing them away in their entirety. I believe this is a role psychedelics may play in the future. They wash these dirty concepts and allow us to find the beauty that gave rise to them in the first place. There will always be a small amount of dirty bathwater left on the child, but just like the chemical washes that purify our Sacraments, the Sacraments themselves can wash these concepts as many times as need be.

Much love, and thanks again for posting the link! I think all artifacts of this culture should be shared and viewed with religious rigor, whether they be movies, books, lab reports or the Sacraments themselves.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

elofer
#13 Posted : 1/29/2010 1:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

agreed with all that karlikay! all those folks talked alot about the use of the words in relation to the experience..I think we should as a species be alot less concerned with specifics and just foccus on what our hear is telling us first..before we try to interpret

it was a very well put together documentary though..I learned some things from it..and saw some old paintings of the amanita in old churches and whatknot that confirm my feelings about them..amazing what has been forgoten ..no? kinda sad even that something glorious can be replaced with slavery and attrocity

SoCal
#14 Posted : 1/30/2010 4:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for sharing!

Once
#15 Posted : 1/30/2010 5:43:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also really enjoyed this movie. The Iboga section was really interesting, Schedule 1
no medical use and a chemical of abuse, come on.
I can't wait to see the next to parts of the series. Does anyone know when they are going to be released?
All statements made by Once have no basis in reality, if reality even exists.

MagikVenom
#16 Posted : 1/30/2010 6:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting that.

I found the first few lines at the introduction to pack in the truth, the rest of the film was a bonus.

The 5 MEO in Bufo Alvarus is the primary psychoactive substance all others are secondary and barley noticed. There speculation is wrong.
Did they smoke it? If not how did they bypass the toxic cardiac glycosides. Not callen the boys out but they obviously have no ideal what they are talking about. Once again they rely on others to provide them with something to talk about. Still a good doc

The proof is in the real life experiment.

Peace

narmz
#17 Posted : 2/11/2011 5:56:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just watched the first three segments of this, and it's like head shots of white males with nasal blockages discussing the definition of words people use for drugs. Does this video get better? Terrence McKenna is the only one who seems to have his thoughts in order, everyone else is just fartin' out their mouths.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.