We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What a time to find a path! Options

DreamWaves
#1 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:18:03 AM

SWIM

I start school soon, psychology. Working to get into clinical psychology and work on psychotherapy with psychedelics, maybe for MAPS. I've found my passion, I feel in a very good direction, and everyday I find this motivation in me to keep on keeping on. Yet, so much is suppose to happen in 2012! Haha I know there is a lot of debate on it, but you can't argue that it's a bit intriguing that so many different cultures have predicted the same year and day, so close together. Even our great mckenna had his ideas for the date. It's a weird feeling thinking of the future and what you will be apart of, and knowing that there could be a chance you won't even make it to 2013. But I guess really it's a question of WHAT will happen. If there really is an awakening, then fucking awesome. But if there really is total destruction, than shitty! But if the dmt world is anything like what your soul goes back to after death, then I guess there really isn't anything to complain about.

Hmm looks like my problem is my love to live. I want to live life as much as I can before I let it go. I just have to accept what happens I guess.

Anyone have any words they'd like to share or add?
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence Mckenna

"Once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - Hunter S. Thompson

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Xt
#2 Posted : 1/27/2010 4:37:51 AM

I wouldn't worry bro. Keep on keeping on in the best possible way, in your way! I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine.

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

elofer
#3 Posted : 1/27/2010 5:19:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been questioning what i'm doing in my life at the moment for the same reason...and contimplating death alot with this..mabey if we chose to see the world being "saved" by a increadible kind of change and destruction as the same thing it will be a bit more comfortable.though I would like to continue living as well..I feel leting go totaly is the most freeing thing I know..I have a feeling that even if a comet were to smash the earth to bits we would still survive, life is frigin tenacious in the extreme..just depends on the extent life is willing to change in the moment in order to survive. life has endured ice ages and metor impacts..and continued. mbey there will be an intervention, life is definetly precious and worthy of being protected at all costs. so if we are vaporized, revel in it! hehehe the unification (remembering that its there already) of mind I think might be the only thing that mattered in that situation..I imagine a craft made by the agreement of millions of minds and what might be possible with that...gives me chills!!!
I keep thinking that mabey it won't matter if we inhabit flesh..sometimes extreme change has a way of giving a nitro boost to evolution..then it dosn't matter what we chose to do. as long as we live and love and experience everything as intensly as we can while we are here. mabey we actaully came here on a comet....if anything the spice experience has shown me that there are possibilities we can't imagine..thats pretty exciting to me!

elofer
#4 Posted : 1/27/2010 5:22:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and I agree with xtechre..no matter what everything will be ok! tears of joy for that, that meet on the rainbow road of our ultimate inheritance as beings
the roads are already aved before us I feel

azrael
#5 Posted : 1/27/2010 6:25:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey DreamWaves - school will be fun, taught me to learn to love to live to learn Very happy

Don't forget the X-Files: the truth is out there, and the truth is that

*spoiler*
the world as we know it will end in 2012
*spoiler*

Someone on the forum recommended a sci-fi book by Stephen Baxter called Time which takes a look at the world being confronted by a huge catastrophe or saving. Baxter does a pretty good job of deriving some of the speculation on such an event.

As far as 2012 being close, I was gonna say "make sure you're doing what you want to be doing" or "how you spend your days is how you spend your years" or "you are defined by the way you use your time" but all that was better said by xtechre Pleased

DreamWaves wrote:
Anyone have any words they'd like to share or add?

Bodacious, auspicious, interpolate.

antrocles
#6 Posted : 1/27/2010 7:05:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

something wonderful this way comes...

btw azrael- i love your avatar. i have seen it at the beginning of more than one journey... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

azrael
#7 Posted : 1/27/2010 7:26:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks antrocles, I'm glad someone else sees it in their launches Very happy

When I found it I thought, "there's that spinning shape they want me to check out"