We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychic Dream Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 1/25/2010 11:57:03 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

So guys, hear me out.

Last night something happened in my dream. I was by the sea, a coastal area. Then all of a sudden something caught my eye in the distance, it looked like a really slow moving comet. It got closer.. it's then I realised it was a plane and it was on fire - fire coming out of every window. It had a tail of fire trailing behind it and was slowly gliding and descending through the air. It went through the air right passed me in massive spectacle, I couldn't believe what was happening!!! It soared through the air, beyond where I was and crashed into the water making a huge eruption and mess in the water. I was blown away.

I woke up today and was browsing my 2nd favourite website, deviantart, when I stumbled upon this image which made me remember exactly what happened - the whole scene was played out in my head as if I just saw it. I was taken back at that instance as I remembered how out of this world the dream was - it was very vivid and very real.

My Monday goes on.

It's now 10:30pm and I boringly browse the news: http://www.smh.com.au/wo...port-20100125-mtye.html

WTF !
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Citta
#2 Posted : 1/25/2010 3:04:51 PM

Skepdick

Similar things have happened to me, though not with so dramatic things. I had this very vivid and real dream, and in the dream me and a friend stole a car. It was as if tho I didn't consciously do this in the dream, it just happened automatically. I didn't feel like I was doing it. The day after I hear from a friend of mine that their family car was gone when they woke up in the morning, it had been taken the very same night I had this dream. My heart jumped a few inches when I heard that, and I can imagine your heart jumped quite some more when you read the news.

soulman
#3 Posted : 1/25/2010 6:56:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Citta wrote:
Similar things have happened to me, though not with so dramatic things. I had this very vivid and real dream, and in the dream me and a friend stole a car. It was as if tho I didn't consciously do this in the dream, it just happened automatically. I didn't feel like I was doing it. The day after I hear from a friend of mine that their family car was gone when they woke up in the morning, it had been taken the very same night I had this dream. My heart jumped a few inches when I heard that, and I can imagine your heart jumped quite some more when you read the news.

Ditto. The other morning i dreamt that i was eating peanut butter and chocolate spread on crackers.
Then my alarm went off and woke me up. I awlays turn on my TV as soon as my alarm goes off so i wake up slowly.
The very first advert I saw was for Nuttella chocolate spread. I smiled to myself.

Never had anything quite a prophetic as what you descibe though!!!
You have to go within or you go without

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 1/26/2010 9:31:31 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

yes, very.... freaky.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 1/26/2010 12:28:07 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Smokeydaze

You are a very perceptive and sensitive person to have had a psychic dream that powerful. We are all interconnected, the information is all out there we just need to learn how to listen and receive.

Much Peace and Wonder
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:06:40 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Much love Aegle, good to see you.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm I have no words other than, thats just freaky dude!

Aegle
#8 Posted : 1/26/2010 7:44:23 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Smokey

Much love and peace right back at you my friend, thank you for the awesome thread!

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart