We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
show me your glass, baby!! Options

Madcap
#61 Posted : 2/8/2011 11:16:25 PM

illudium Q-36

Mindlusion wrote:
Expect nothing,
Receive everything

I guess because I was expecting something..... I see nothing.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mindlusion
#62 Posted : 2/8/2011 11:32:44 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Heres some pictures of my glass, I don't have very many, some good homemade stuff too.
And a homemade glass bong, which is delicate but tokes great.

We have..
1: Homemade glass bong
2: Homemade wooden pipe (Mother Nature Very happy )
3: Homemade peace pipe (mapacho/tobacco only) [well changa is allowed too]
4: 80 year old Irish tobacco pipe
5: Dirty Spice pipe, Little glass pipe, Spice, and my trusty torch
Mindlusion attached the following image(s):
IMG_2072.jpg (1,749kb) downloaded 484 time(s).
IMG_2079.jpg (2,277kb) downloaded 483 time(s).
IMG_2092.jpg (2,121kb) downloaded 484 time(s).
IMG_2077.jpg (1,999kb) downloaded 482 time(s).
IMG_0140.JPG (254kb) downloaded 476 time(s).
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Mindlusion
#63 Posted : 2/8/2011 11:40:04 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

patience sir Very happy
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

jbark
#64 Posted : 2/9/2011 12:18:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
jbark wrote:
Snozz - where's the glass p3n15? You been lyin' to me this WHOLE time?Shocked I am impeaching you as Prez of the glass p3n15 club!

JBArkVery happy

Hey buddy...I would never lie to you about my gla55 pen15

take a look at post #55, it's in the second pic Very happy

Haven't whipped it out much since I got my GVG, but it's still...*coughcoughcough* *ahem* serviceable? Wink

First off Snozzlebuddy, post #55 isn't even you!! Second of all, if you meant post # 52:

YOU CALL THAT DIMINUTIVE, MULTICOLOURED, STUMPY LIL STUB A P3N15 !!??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just kidding, if it hadn't already been blown, I'da sucked that!!Laughing Laughing

I won't even bother showing you my 91a55 P3N15, I wouldn't wanna start an all out nexus 9l-a55 3nvY war!!

JBArk the soon-to-be-GVG-cult-proselyte
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Madcap
#65 Posted : 2/9/2011 1:09:49 AM

illudium Q-36

Oh man.... your spice pipe is awesome. I love my gvg, I just wish it looked like that or this...

check out this one another memeber here posted....(he obviously hasn't found this thread yet)

sweetness
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Not Sure
#66 Posted : 3/27/2011 8:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I put glass in the search engine and found this thread. I was trying to find lab glass, and I couldn't help but want to post some pics of the new glass I got.

My tube is a SYN Full size double shower head with a carbon filter and I also like to use PH(x) honeycomb bowls.

This is one of my old school C. Tower Tubes that I modified with new glass down stem diffusers. I got an Alex K shower head and a Luke Wilson 6 arm.

This Is my newest bubbler bone by Micro. Its part of his Super Mario 3 series.

This next pic is my Snodgrass collection, Wish I had more. but I love the glass of his I do have.

I have a lot of glass. Most I do not use and I have because I compulsively buy cool glass.

“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

aetherbound
#67 Posted : 8/7/2011 3:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a few pics of a pipe I found today at the flea market for a couple of bucks...not in perfect shape but it is a Rumph, Mind Circus and is called the Sorceress circa 1975 ....the other pipe is a lacquered wood hash pipe made in India...not glass but deserves a nod!

Aetherbound

In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

nodice
#68 Posted : 8/7/2011 6:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a good friends first attempt at these kind of steamrollers...
I am most fond of it. Perhaps one day some of you might get to hit the dragon. Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

have you ever taken that ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley and looked back and seen that while in Berkeley, San Francisco doesn't exist?

christian
#69 Posted : 8/7/2011 9:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's very imaginative. Liking it ! :-)
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

«PREV234