We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
show me your glass, baby!! Options

Dimitrius
#41 Posted : 1/11/2010 10:24:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Nice, I cant get enough of looking at the glass VG.

OHMSmile

Haha...OHMMMM.

The glass VG is such a beautifully designed device.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Xt
#42 Posted : 1/13/2010 2:36:35 AM

You think a glass VG is much better the regular one? I kinda like the glass ones man.
They smoke changa too or would you just bong some changa.
hmm
I just started using the gallon glass jar from my first extraction as a piggy bank for all my loose change.
Its become my glass savings.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Dimitrius
#43 Posted : 1/13/2010 11:39:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xtechre wrote:
You think a glass VG is much better the regular one? I kinda like the glass ones man.
They smoke changa too or would you just bong some changa.
hmm
I just started using the gallon glass jar from my first extraction as a piggy bank for all my loose change.
Its become my glass savings.

I would guess so, but I've never had the pleasure off trying a wooden VG...so......

Don't know how easy the wooden ones are to clean. The glass is very easy to clean.

Yes, they 'smoke' changa too. My genie's main, and almost only, purpose is to vape changa.

All in all, I'd recommend anyone save for the glass, but if for some reason(s) $100 isn't practical at the moment, get a wooden one. But then again, if one were to save for twice as long, then.....
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

antrocles
#44 Posted : 1/13/2010 2:45:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've got one of every kind of VG they make. i use each one for different things (one for changajuana, one for changas that don't contain cannibis, one for....). i use my glass one for pretty much everything. it is definitely the superior functioning VG. the others are awesome, don't get me wrong....but if you rate them in terms of function and ease of cleaning, there is no contest. i enjoy the wood ones for their beautiful craftsmanship (the maple one i have is hand carved and exquitist to behold!). but again, the glass one is a work of art as well...

save your pennies and get the best at the start. you will be very happy you did.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Kartikay
#45 Posted : 1/13/2010 3:32:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the Om sticker.
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

Madcap
#46 Posted : 1/16/2010 3:26:44 PM

illudium Q-36

Here is the group shot and pic of my glass vaporgenie cap being used with my flask bong. I loaded a pile or screens into the downstem.It works like a charm Smile

Madcap attached the following image(s):
GroupPhoto1.jpg (178kb) downloaded 880 time(s).
vgPlug.jpg (319kb) downloaded 877 time(s).
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Dimitrius
#47 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcapv2 wrote:
Here is the group shot and pic of my glass vaporgenie cap being used with my flask bong. I loaded a pile or screens into the downstem.It works like a charm Smile

Nice!

Dimitrius
#48 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kartikay wrote:
I love the Om sticker.

Thank you.

Got a blue one on the backside of the screen...uhmmm, you know, the outside.

antrocles
#49 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:53:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NICE COLLECTION MADCAP!!!!

....VERY nice.... and using the cap from the glass VG is a definite perk of buying that sucker. if you've got another pieced of glass with the same sized glass-on-glass fitting, this is the most awesome way to convert it into a vaporizer...

yet ANOTHER reason the VG RULES!!!!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

gammagore
#50 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:58:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice collection Madcapv2, very nice.

I like the way you used the VG cap on the bong, il be trying that soon.

The glass collection is coming on quite well here chaps.

Madcap
#51 Posted : 1/16/2010 5:31:19 PM

illudium Q-36

antrocles wrote:
yet ANOTHER reason the VG RULES!!!!

seriously... I hope that guy has made a pile of dough and is sipping fruity cocktails somewhere warm.

There is allot of badass glass in this thread... it inspired me to buy that flask bong.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

SnozzleBerry
#52 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:19:45 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Well, here we go, my glass collection (R.I.P. to all those pieces that are now in pieces or currently held in possession by US Law Enforcement)

First off, a nice family picture...From left to right - My bulb vaporizer, locally blown S4L bowl, Matching Galaxy Bowl and Bubbler, Locally blown S4L bong, Gravitron Gravity Bong w/Bubbler Stem, and S4L Double Bubbler w/Phrog:

DMT bulb (with the burned remnants of spice from my early days of smoking that still refuse to come off) and smallest locally blown S4L bowl:

Matching Bowl and Bubbler by Washington DC based Galaxy Glass. The writing in the marble on the bubbler says "You are here":

S4L Double Bubbler, it's got a phroggy splayed out, chillin' on the other side of the mouthpiece, his eye is peeking over below the light socket:

Locally Blown S4L Beaker-Bottomed Bong with matching worked section and bowl:

Gravitron Gravity Bong w/Bubbler Stem Attachment (My roommate was willing to hold the bong in exchange for getting to hit it):

WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

LucidLemonade
#53 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=SnozzleBerry]Well, here we go, my glass collection (R.I.P. to all those pieces that are now in pieces or currently held in possession by US Law Enforcement)
quote]

Wow.... I don't even have the words.... B@stards....!

I just broke my Roor about 30mins ago..... Had it about 7 years...

Using blue tack to finish off tonights session...

RIP... Orange Roor 14.5... R0o3 - 2o10...

Crying or very sad
LucidLemonade attached the following image(s):
RIP_Roor_2003-2010.jpg (160kb) downloaded 835 time(s).
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

gammagore
#54 Posted : 1/17/2010 11:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice guys, very nice.

That damn law enforcementSad

Shpongle
#55 Posted : 2/12/2010 4:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is Dankenstien....she ain't pretty but she sure fits together real nice!!
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

SnozzleBerry
#56 Posted : 2/7/2011 8:27:55 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

RAAAAAWR IT'S ALIVE...IT'S ALIVE

sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I wanted to share my glass acquisitions from the past ~2ish years

So here's the new "Family Shot"...got 2 bowls and the gravitron that are currently on loan to friends, but otherwise, this is it:

PURE Glycerin Coil Tube w/matching ash-catcher

Purple PURE Lay-Down Tube w/inline, 6-stem tree-perc, and splashguard

420 Royal Highness w/420 circle-perc and crystal skull dry-ash-catcher

Mort the ash-catcher + bowl

Frosty The Bowl, man

bowl/carb

Locally Blown Bowl

Locally Blown Bowl

Space Apple (blown by Galaxy Glass), between matching bowl/bubbler

Locally blown tube (now with ash-catcher)
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jbark
#57 Posted : 2/7/2011 8:57:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Snozz - where's the glass p3n15? You been lyin' to me this WHOLE time?Shocked I am impeaching you as Prez of the glass p3n15 club!

JBArkVery happy
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

landfishd
#58 Posted : 2/7/2011 11:53:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanna get in on this!!

Here is my beloved roor. I'll have to get a shot of my bubbler with the vaper swing some day.
landfishd attached the following image(s):
IMG_20101215_132943.jpg (885kb) downloaded 574 time(s).
IMG_20101215_133153.jpg (881kb) downloaded 578 time(s).

SnozzleBerry
#59 Posted : 2/8/2011 2:49:47 AM

omnia sunt communia!

jbark wrote:
Snozz - where's the glass p3n15? You been lyin' to me this WHOLE time?Shocked I am impeaching you as Prez of the glass p3n15 club!

JBArkVery happy

Hey buddy...I would never lie to you about my gla55 pen15

take a look at post #55, it's in the second pic Very happy

Haven't whipped it out much since I got my GVG, but it's still...*coughcoughcough* *ahem* serviceable? Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

Mindlusion
#60 Posted : 2/8/2011 10:45:26 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

PREV1234NEXT