We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
As of October 1, ,2015 Options

null24
#1 Posted : 10/2/2015 2:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

In the great state of Oregon in the beautiful Pacific Northwest/Cascadia region of the US, as of the first of October a citizen may:
Consume alcohol,
Coffee/caffeine,
Tobacco,
Salvia,
And now any citizen may buy RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA over the counter, (tax free until January 1,2016!!) and consume it legally ( behind closed doors on private property, but still...)

Three cheers! Spark one up for cognitive liberty! One small step for a bunch of humans, one giant leap for humanity! (at least in Oregon)

We did it, now it's YOUR turn!

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 10/2/2015 3:01:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder how long it's going to take Canada to jump on the train. If it's a provincial thing like it has been with separate states legalizing it, I know B.C. would be probably be first Laughing

Spaced Out 2
#3 Posted : 10/2/2015 4:24:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lucky you Null, my state will probably be one of the last to finally legalize it, of course that doesn't stop me but my state is very old fashioned to say the least. Even though they are experimenting growing hemp for textile industry to replace tobacco crops.

Damn I just saw, you can buy Salvia too? I'd be more interested in that than bud.
Enjoy the new benefitsThumbs up

3rdI
#4 Posted : 10/2/2015 8:29:59 AM

veni, vidi, spici

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

steppa
#5 Posted : 10/2/2015 10:33:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Crying or very sad

Light one up for me!Smile
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Jin
#6 Posted : 10/2/2015 11:51:44 AM

yes

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Muskogee Herbman
#7 Posted : 10/2/2015 1:59:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
In the great state of Oregon in the beautiful Pacific Northwest/Cascadia region of the US, as of the first of October a citizen may:
Consume alcohol,
Coffee/caffeine,
Tobacco,
Salvia,
And now any citizen may buy RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA over the counter, (tax free until January 1,2016!!) and consume it legally ( behind closed doors on private property, but still...)

Three cheers! Spark one up for cognitive liberty! One small step for a bunch of humans, one giant leap for humanity! (at least in Oregon)

We did it, now it's YOUR turn!

You forgot peyote
Quote:
SECTION 76. ORS 475.752, as amended by section 3, chapter 591, Oregon Laws 2013, is amended to read:

475.752 Prohibited acts generally; penalties, affirmative defense for certain peyote uses; causing death by Schedule IV substance.

(4) In any prosecution under this section for manufacture, possession or delivery of that plant of the genus Lophophora commonly known as peyote, it is an affirmative defense that the peyote is being used or is intended for use:

(a) In connection with the good faith practice of a religious belief;
(b) As directly associated with a religious practice; and
(c) In a manner that is not dangerous to the health of the user or others who are in the proximity of the user.

(5) The affirmative defense created in subsection (4) of this section is not available to any person who has possessed or delivered the peyote while incarcerated in a correctional facility in this state.

Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 10/2/2015 4:31:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent news! Thumbs up Thanks for sharing. Canada, it's only a matter of time and maturity. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

third-eye-open
#9 Posted : 10/2/2015 5:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it has been thought out and implemented better then CO and WA. Giving power the the public allowing each residence to grow four plants. It doesn't have to be big business if people responsabley grow their own or support the neighbors.

Grow your own slavia too, the stuff in the store isn't good IMO, similar to selling spice. Yuck. Create a relationship with it and it help you.

Oregon also has the UDV and religious freedom regarding Ayahuasca.
"Realty is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." -Lily Tomlin

The cosmos is viewed as a spontaneous act of ongoing creation arising out of a womb-like emptiness with unlimited potential.

drfaust
#10 Posted : 10/2/2015 7:32:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We went to a patient's club yesterday in Southern Oregon, and it was quite a festive atmosphere. They gave away sour diesel joints, one per person.

It was an interesting moment, and I was surprised to see so much activity from such a broad spectrum of people. Feels like a cultural milestone.

That is the first time I've been given a joint by a vendor. I did not see a single "patient" but I did see quite a few regular "folks".

Yes, on the Peyote and San Pedro. That relates to two state government employees who I believe successfully sued for their right to participate in Peyote ceremonies years ago....