We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Identification of Acacia looking tree Options

SLiCeR
#1 Posted : 7/6/2009 2:36:26 PM

SLiCeR

Hi can anyone tell me what this is?

Cheers for any help guys.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 7/7/2009 1:21:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my opinion, this looks like Acacia dealbata. It has reportedly less than 0,02 % alkaloids, so if it is the case that this is A. dealbata, it is not a good source of the tryptamines you possibly would want.

SLiCeR
#3 Posted : 7/7/2009 10:13:31 PM

SLiCeR

Cheers Evening Glory for your time.
Evening Glory wrote:
In my opinion, this looks like Acacia dealbata. It has reportedly less than 0,02 % alkaloids, so if it is the case that this is A. dealbata, it is not a good source of the tryptamines you possibly would want.

Damn the search continues....

Drake
#4 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:36:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For A 100% I.D, there are people you can Email from the World Wide Wattle. That's how I got my Acacia podalyriifolia I.D. Also if you are not having any luck, think of the future, and order some Acacia obtusifolia seeds . Better yet, order some Psychotria Viridis Seeds.

I have given up busting my ass looking for trees to plunder, I mean Acacia that are usually used Wink . So I will grow my own range of DMT containing plants instead. Although I am going to try extracting from Acacia podalyriifolia, I won't hold my breath if it will yield.

How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Morphane
#5 Posted : 8/6/2009 3:20:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Drake wrote:
For A 100% I.D, there are people you can Email from the World Wide Wattle. That's how I got my Acacia podalyriifolia I.D. Also if you are not having any luck, think of the future, and order some Acacia obtusifolia seeds . Better yet, order some Psychotria Viridis Seeds.

I have given up busting my ass looking for trees to plunder, I mean Acacia that are usually used Wink . So I will grow my own range of DMT containing plants instead. Although I am going to try extracting from Acacia podalyriifolia, I won't hold my breath if it will yield.

Yep. I eventually plan to order some seeds and plant up. Pity Salvia divinorum is banned in Aust. It could be grown in a pot. (Curse the idiots who decide such things.)

Morphane
#6 Posted : 8/6/2009 3:21:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Drake wrote:

Yep. I eventually plan to order some seeds and plant up. Pity Salvia divinorum is banned in Aust. It could be grown in a pot. (Curse the idiots who decide such things.)

By the way, this time of year is perfect to ID wattles. They're all in bloom where I'm at.

smokeydaze
#7 Posted : 8/7/2009 12:33:33 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Apart from obtus which flowers from Dec - Jan..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW