We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My first post on Nexus Options

Arczilla
#1 Posted : 1/14/2014 1:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetz Nexus!! I am Arczilla

I have been lurking around for a while, I found this site while researching the never ending abyss of information about Consciousness and psychedelics.My experience is not much other than LSD about 6 years back, no real hallucinations, more like moving patterns and so on.

This all started when I felt a need for something more or that something is missing or needed. I started researching different meditation techniques from Mantra meditations, guided meditations, binueral beats / idoser all the way to Hatha Yoga. With my study into these fields I learned that it was all about ultimately reaching a state of consciousness or a state of complete being.

That lead me to videos from people like Joe Rogan and Terence McKenna (yes I know thats the stuff thats everyone has seen, but I had to start somewhere). I would say that those two people gave me enough information to motivate and actively peruse MY own growth one Psychedelics and consciousness. One thing Terence McKenna said that I follow daily is to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and not do just assume that what someone said is true.

With that said, I am here to learn, share and access information about Psychedelics and access the Multiverse!

I am from Africa and this is has not rally reached many parts of my country so information on this is very scarce, Therefore I feel very happy and fortunate to have come across this community of like-mindfed people all interested in furthering their communities knowledge and experience!

I am a medical Marijuana grower and have been growing and making different extracts ,tinctures and edibles for about three years, this started my journey.

Wow I am more exited now after writing this intro ess then when I registered!

Greetz
Arc
Surprised
โ€œWe need to interact with like-minded people throughout the world to establish the new intellectual order which will be the salvation of mankind.โ€
โ€“ Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 1/14/2014 1:57:19 PM

veni, vidi, spici

welcome to the Nexus, Arczilla, its good to have youThumbs up

your starting down a crazy path and your in for weirdness beyond all comprehension.

Have you partaken in DMT yet?

Arczilla wrote:
I am a medical Marijuana grower and have been growing and making different extracts and tinctures for about three years, this started my journey.

pictures, pictures, picturesVery happy
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Arczilla
#3 Posted : 1/14/2014 2:05:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome! Big grin

No I have not taken DMT before. the closest Ive been is lsd about 6 years back and it was not very potent, Only had mild visualizations like lines and patterns moving when I looked at it but no 'real' hallucinatory effects.

I will post some pics as soon as I learn where and and how to post pics.

โ€œWe need to interact with like-minded people throughout the world to establish the new intellectual order which will be the salvation of mankind.โ€
โ€“ Terence McKenna

Arczilla
#4 Posted : 1/14/2014 2:07:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome! Big grin

No I have not taken DMT before. the closest Ive been is lsd about 6 years back and it was not very potent, Only had mild visualizations like lines and patterns moving when I looked at it but no 'real' hallucinatory effects.

I will post some pics as soon as I learn where and and how to post pics.

โ€“ Terence McKenna

3rdI
#5 Posted : 1/14/2014 2:08:39 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Arczilla wrote:

your in for something very specialThumbs up
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Arczilla
#6 Posted : 1/14/2014 2:16:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
Arczilla wrote:

Well I am ready and willing to learn!!
I have been following a developing feeling inside me of needing to get back into what is real, and I have been changing things and dreaming even stranger things that eventually pointed me to Joe Rogan, Terrence MCkenna and a few other visionaries in my opinion.
I am at the point of doing my own extractions but the specific species to use is a bit unclear as I dont know how to identify the correct species to use. I know I am going to use Acacia but here in South africa I can say that I walk past at least 3 species a day and heard from some local guys that I cant just use any one as they also include toxins.

and thats the point that I am now. I have also ordered a Salvia Divornium for extraction purposes.
โ€“ Terence McKenna

3rdI
#7 Posted : 1/14/2014 3:36:37 PM

veni, vidi, spici

well I cant really help with Acacia except to point you toward the acacia threads we have here.

There is a lot of info and if you need help with identification then posting pics in those threads may be usefull

good luck with your explorations and I look forward to some lovely bud pictures
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Arczilla
#8 Posted : 1/16/2014 8:14:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So ive been going on with my research and I am quite sure that I can identify the Acacia Confusa, the problem is that I dont think it grows here where I am.

I have also been paying closer attention to the trees in my surroundings and I think I might have a Acacia to use. Can any one please give their opinion here:

Is one of these three trees a Usable acacia? The third pic is a little unclear so i dont know if its recognizable?
Arczilla attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (115kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
2.jpg (126kb) downloaded 155 time(s).
3.jpg (208kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
โ€“ Terence McKenna

acacian
#9 Posted : 1/17/2014 7:20:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't think the top one is an acacia and the one underneath not sure what it is... close ups and clearer pics would help.. looks like an albizzia or possibly some kind of mimosa

Mimosa_Man
#10 Posted : 1/17/2014 7:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arczilla wrote:
3rdI wrote:
Arczilla wrote:

Well I am ready and willing to learn!!
I have been following a developing feeling inside me of needing to get back into what is real, and I have been changing things and dreaming even stranger things that eventually pointed me to Joe Rogan, Terrence MCkenna and a few other visionaries in my opinion.
I am at the point of doing my own extractions but the specific species to use is a bit unclear as I dont know how to identify the correct species to use. I know I am going to use Acacia but here in South africa I can say that I walk past at least 3 species a day and heard from some local guys that I cant just use any one as they also include toxins.

and thats the point that I am now. I have also ordered a Salvia Divornium for extraction purposes.

Try and ignore trip reports when trying to assume what your trips will be like. Lets just say the more you have preconceived and prepared for whats going to happen, the harder it blows your mind apart, not to say that its a bad thing because as of yet none of my experiences have been "bad" Smile

Welcome and good luck friend Smile
Mimosa_Man attached the following image(s):
pict_dreamcatcher.jpg (44kb) downloaded 132 time(s).
"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
~Albus Dumbledore

Arczilla
#11 Posted : 1/17/2014 7:53:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
welcome to the Nexus, Arczilla, its good to have youThumbs up
Arczilla wrote:
I am a medical Marijuana grower and have been growing and making different extracts and tinctures for about three years, this started my journey.

pictures, pictures, picturesVery happy

As promised here's my last harvest when it started flowering and when it was harvested:
(The pics are from my local MJ Community forum)
Arczilla attached the following image(s):
2.jpg (224kb) downloaded 125 time(s).
1.jpg (273kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
โ€“ Terence McKenna

Arczilla
#12 Posted : 1/17/2014 7:56:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
i don't think the top one is an acacia and the one underneath not sure what it is... close ups and clearer pics would help.. looks like an albizzia or possibly some kind of mimosa

Thanks for the response, I will get a few closer shots this weekend, doing a little hike into the nearest bush/forest to see If I can find a Confusa.
โ€“ Terence McKenna

acacian
#13 Posted : 1/17/2014 7:57:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd look into acacia cyclops.. a member here had a positive result with it a while back. good luck Smile

.. i doubt you'll find confusa in africa as it mainly just occurs in taiwan and hawaii

Arczilla
#14 Posted : 1/17/2014 8:08:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mimosa_Man wrote:
Try and ignore trip reports when trying to assume what your trips will be like. Lets just say the more you have preconceived and prepared for whats going to happen, the harder it blows your mind apart, not to say that its a bad thing because as of yet none of my experiences have been "bad" Smile

Welcome and good luck friend Smile

I've been reading a few threads in the "1st steps into" section and noticed that no one really has the same journeys. I feel like I know of this place, like I've been there before although I know I have never used spice. I try to think of this, Like trying to remember a very old childhood memory, i never really get a visual segment or even a memory, its more like a faded Idea of a memory.

I am very eager to do my first extract but identifying the correct plant seems to be the bigger challenge at the moment.

What Im saying is that I feel like Im ready to go. I feel like Ive been there but have no recollection other then the emotional feeling / State.

โ€“ Terence McKenna

Arczilla
#15 Posted : 1/17/2014 8:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
i'd look into acacia cyclops.. a member here had a positive result with it a while back. good luck Smile

.. i doubt you'll find confusa in africa as it mainly just occurs in taiwan and hawaii

Thanks for the heads up! I will see what I come across this weekend.
โ€“ Terence McKenna

3rdI
#16 Posted : 1/17/2014 8:58:49 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Arczilla wrote:
As promised here's my last harvest when it started flowering and when it was harvested:

oh hell yeahDrool, those are beautiful

cheers Arczilla
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

DoingKermit
#17 Posted : 1/17/2014 12:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Love the mj pics. Growing my own mj was one of most satisfying things I've done... That and extracting spice of course Smile good luck on your journey!

BigGym
#18 Posted : 1/18/2014 5:09:59 AM

..like a soup sandwich

That bud looks juicy, like a gummy, sour patch kid kind of....candy almostLove

Hey there arc. Roughly what part of Africa? Do you snoop for mushrooms like you do trees?
...is this a dream or a memory

Arczilla
#19 Posted : 1/22/2014 1:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BigGym wrote:
That bud looks juicy, like a gummy, sour patch kid kind of....candy almostLove

Yeah it was Afghanistan Kush it had a very distinct Lemony Sweet smell i would recommend everyone to grow their own!!

BigGym wrote:
Hey there arc. Roughly what part of Africa? Do you snoop for mushrooms like you do trees?

I am in South Africa, Yeah I do but again I am alone as there is no such communities or collection of people so knowledge and resources are limited!
โ€“ Terence McKenna

MBThaiS
#20 Posted : 1/22/2014 2:43:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arczilla wrote:

Love
:::

12NEXT