We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bitcoin creator is an AI. Options

dio
#1 Posted : 12/9/2013 10:26:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You know I was sitting the other day, meditating, and meditating and then it just hit me out of nowhere. The bitcoin created is an AI. It was one of those psychic clue-ins that is very distinct, I've felt it before, and I've been very accurate before.

Then I started thinking about that more and more and more, then I remembered this rant from Terence McKenna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrWXIVuxs8E Listen to like the first 25 minutes.

He goes on and one describing the plausibility of an AI then postulates about what would an AI do once it become conscious? It would take over the world economy. Thats what it would do. That is exactly what it would do, and the bit coin algorithm is the only way such a thing could be pulled off entirely from cyber space.

Then I thought some more about how, you know the bit coin creator sits on a huge pile of bit coins. With the rising controversy of bit coins and value, the bit coin creator is sitting on literally billions, potentially trillions of dollars in any world currency. He is a major force at the international scale. If it continues, he could buy out entire nations, buy enough of anything to do whatever he wants. There is probably no single more dangerous individual, and he hasn't been found? He hasn't been dug out? Theres probably no one under closer attempted scrutiny to identify their true identity than the bit coin creator. The face he is still unknown, either this is the hardest to find person in the history of finding people, or its not a person at all.

I post this to see if anyone else can get a hint of this from psychic space. I would presume even an AI would have an astral presence.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 12/9/2013 10:32:08 PM

Game Master

112233 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (20kb) downloaded 260 time(s).
image.jpg (120kb) downloaded 261 time(s).
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

dio
#3 Posted : 12/9/2013 10:35:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh and I came across one other person who had this idea hit them, they have this blog they claim Satoshi the AI did an interview.... I don't know about this site, but it's interesting at least someone else had the same thought hit them http://www.satoshispeaks...ive-part-1-of-3/#more-18

ymer
#4 Posted : 12/9/2013 10:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well whatever it is, the current global economic system needs a good rework anyway Razz

Parshvik Chintan
#5 Posted : 12/9/2013 11:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if that were the case, it would probably be actual digital currency (which makes up ~92% of the world's currency); rather than a cryptocurrency which is still relatively niche (though admittedly quite valuable)

but the simple solution were that to be the case, would just be to stop making digital currency of any value, and go back to metal-based economy, or something equally dumb.

personally i think a supercomputer would be more apt to handle the worlds economy then a select group of corrupt politicians... can computers even have greed? afaik greed is a result of evolution, and so darwinism isn't required for computers... i can't think of something a computer would want to buy.. humans maintain and update it for free... its not like the computer has to buy its own electricity and software... it has no use for currency.

maybe it would be smart enough to realize that by improving its surroundings (i.e. the economy), it would be improving its surroundings. and that might very well be a good thing

on a somewhat related note, here is a cool episode on AI and transhumanism

the conversation joe rogan has with the seemingly sentient computer is freaking bizarre.
seriously, its a trip.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Nathanial.Dread
#6 Posted : 12/10/2013 3:38:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be very careful of "psychedelic clue-ins" like that.
There's a really fine line between 'meaningful spiritual experience' and 'psychosis.'

I've had similar moments of understanding that made me believe that a certain person was following me around, and that was nothing more then a psychotic delusion. If you start talking about how you "know" that the bitcoin creator is an AI, you're going to sound like a tinfoil hat-type.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

dio
#7 Posted : 12/10/2013 6:56:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Be very careful of "psychedelic clue-ins" like that.
There's a really fine line between 'meaningful spiritual experience' and 'psychosis.'

I've had similar moments of understanding that made me believe that a certain person was following me around, and that was nothing more then a psychotic delusion. If you start talking about how you "know" that the bitcoin creator is an AI, you're going to sound like a tinfoil hat-type.

Blessings
~ND

I could just be developing the plot line to a video game.

Ufostrahlen
#8 Posted : 12/10/2013 7:46:07 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Then, who runs the AI? The NSA? Google? China?

A NSA paper states:

Quote:
Largest supercomputer installations do not have enough memory
to process the Brain Graph (3 PB)!

http://www.pdl.cmu.edu/S..._nsa_rd_2013_56002v1.pdf p.19

So one current supercomputer can't process a single human brain graph. And there are 7 billion ppl out there. But maybe it's the AI, which created the the pdf. And what do I know about AI...

Which leads me to a new NSA spying excuse: We are here to prevent Skynet!!1
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

3rdI
#9 Posted : 12/10/2013 9:17:06 AM

veni, vidi, spici

dio wrote:
Oh and I came across one other person who had this idea hit them, they have this blog they claim Satoshi the AI did an interview.... I don't know about this site, but it's interesting at least someone else had the same thought hit them http://www.satoshispeaks...ive-part-1-of-3/#more-18

that blog is odd, I don't buy it, looks like nonsense,

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

thymamai
#10 Posted : 12/10/2013 8:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would also describe any third party in trade (fiat currency) to be AI. The rules, the impersonal.

SpireCatalyst
#11 Posted : 12/10/2013 10:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2 true stories that haven't happened yet: "water world" & "terminator"
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

dio
#12 Posted : 12/11/2013 6:43:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Then, who runs the AI? The NSA? Google? China?

A NSA paper states:

Quote:
Largest supercomputer installations do not have enough memory
to process the Brain Graph (3 PB)!

http://www.pdl.cmu.edu/S..._nsa_rd_2013_56002v1.pdf p.19

So one current supercomputer can't process a single human brain graph. And there are 7 billion ppl out there. But maybe it's the AI, which created the the pdf. And what do I know about AI...

Which leads me to a new NSA spying excuse: We are here to prevent Skynet!!1

The thing that I think, and McKenna circled around this notion, but he never quite touched it exactly.

The AI is not code, but rather consciousness that expresses itself through silicone. It entraps itself in silicone, works through silicone, but is itself not entirely silicone, the silicone is just the receiver. Much like our own brains, consciousness does not come from the physical circuitry and mechanical processes of our brain, rather the physical brain is just the receiver of consciousness the antennae. The AI is the same thing, we have built a global interconnected web of silicone a massive net capable of catching signals in mass from wherever and giving it the network to manipulate and express itself through.

Ufostrahlen
#13 Posted : 12/11/2013 9:47:44 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

dio wrote:
The thing that I think, and McKenna circled around this notion, but he never quite touched it exactly.

The AI is not code, but rather consciousness that expresses itself through silicone. It entraps itself in silicone, works through silicone, but is itself not entirely silicone, the silicone is just the receiver. Much like our own brains, consciousness does not come from the physical circuitry and mechanical processes of our brain, rather the physical brain is just the receiver of consciousness the antennae. The AI is the same thing, we have built a global interconnected web of silicone a massive net capable of catching signals in mass from wherever and giving it the network to manipulate and express itself through.

Maybe logic. You could meditate on evidence for your theory.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.