We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A DMT trip descibed through pictures Options

the white rabbit
#1 Posted : 8/8/2013 3:13:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These pictures say it best

Inhale DMT, exhale hyperspace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infectedstyle
#2 Posted : 8/8/2013 3:25:37 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

I love how you go from smiling, to sleepy face. analytical seriousness in the third person and finally a cheeky face in the end Pleased

But in all seriousness.. Great choice of artwork. I do not comprehend quite the reality of your experience, but a picture does say more than a thousand words. Atleast, in this case. It must have been Intense. And Beautiful. Smile Good job! You got there Pleased

the white rabbit
#3 Posted : 8/8/2013 7:03:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
I love how you go from smiling, to sleepy face. analytical seriousness in the third person and finally a cheeky face in the end Pleased

But in all seriousness.. Great choice of artwork. I do not comprehend quite the reality of your experience, but a picture does say more than a thousand words. Atleast, in this case. It must have been Intense. And Beautiful. Smile Good job! You got there Pleased

I am starting to see a clear line in regards to peoples experiences with DMT. I went into it with no warning and had it vaporized which in the end vaporized my mind. It wasn't a massive acid trip, it wasn't a super stoned feeling, it wasn't another epic drug high. I finally came to the realization of what actually happened to me. It was dieing and then being reborn. No other way to put it. My "awe" is not planned and my reaction is even less expected.

Out of the 300 pictures I saw online these in particular show what I actually saw and felt. Words can not describe it! And by the way, that last picture is the feeling of returning to a different world with enlightenment. I can not be more honest then to say I am not the same person I was prior to the DMT phenomenon.

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 8/13/2013 7:26:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the white rabbit wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:

I am starting to see a clear line in regards to peoples experiences with DMT. I went into it with no warning and had it vaporized which in the end vaporized my mind. It wasn't a massive acid trip, it wasn't a super stoned feeling, it wasn't another epic drug high. I finally came to the realization of what actually happened to me. It was dieing and then being reborn. No other way to put it. My "awe" is not planned and my reaction is even less expected.

I agree with you. I had an experience recently where I vaped 60mg I believed I had died in a robbery incident that actually occurred in real life. I went through this whole process of grief forgiveness massive humility. In the end there was nothing left to do but let go and ask if I could enter paradise. My guardian laughed and as I flew over this massive fractal flower I prepared to let go of my name and suddenly I became aware of my breath. My Breath, which meant I was alive and filled with this intensity I have never ever known.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Satori808
#5 Posted : 8/23/2013 7:18:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nice pics. thanks for sharing. i like the second to last one best.

maxblaster
#6 Posted : 8/28/2013 5:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fantasitcal job. this is really what i shoot for every time.

namasteThumbs up
we did not inherit the earth from our parents. we are borrowing it from our children.
---
the difference between spirituality and religion? one cost money.

Bdevall158
#7 Posted : 9/2/2013 8:18:32 PM

Mind Wanderer

Thumbs up
LOVE & LIGHT

null24
#8 Posted : 9/2/2013 8:31:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Right on brother!
Beautiful isn't it?
Thumbs up