We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Quantum Cube of Thy Self Illustrated Options

bub
#1 Posted : 11/13/2012 12:55:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Quantum Cube of Thy Self Illustrated by Bub

I held the vapour inside me until I felt it had fully absorbed into my being. As I exhaled I opened my eyes and watched the grey smoke disperse into the candle lit room.

As I glanced down at the pipe a cascading wisp of delicate, lacewing geometric shapes in deep purple and electric vermillion rose up from the bowl. In vision stuttering slow motion I placed the shape emitter down on the table, lifted my head back against the soft cushion and closed my eyes.

Whoosh...

I was propelled upwards at such a force I could actually feel the air rushing past my face. I ripped through the 5th dimension membrane. It’s like the weightless feeling of paragliding and getting drawn upwards by a strong thermal lift. I felt no fear, just pure pleasure.

Out of the inky blackness a landscape started to unfold in time to the throbbing underground techno soundscape I’d launched to. Each beat stamped an eye wateringly beautiful slab of inter-dimensional architecture. I became aware of the sound shifting in direction. It was like the beam of a lighthouse rotating. Patches of sound became amplified and left lush walls of psychedelia inscribed with highly detailed, mystic motifs. I became aware of myself moving at warp speed through this alien landscape crafted by a sonic carrier wave that I was riding.

The landscape folded into a neon pink matrix. I looked in awe at the detail, the resolution, the color. The matrix split open from the centre into a square of white light. I was pushed forward and started to move again. I felt I hit a gravity well and had the physical feeling of g-force as I dipped down through the white square and into a tunnel. I could see the roof above me. The more I looked the more it opened up into a geometric lattices oozing with writhing patterns. There is no pixel limit here, just pure high-resolution, high-tech alien graphic imagery. I was travelling fast and it was difficult to take it all in. The scenery in front of me was ever changing, coupling and merging, melding and evolving.

The color started to shift to an organic green and I felt myself slowing down. I was deeper into the mesh like structure now which was evolving and writhing all around me. In front of me I again became aware of a white square. I felt like I had paused. I was static. I observed, suspended in zero gravity.

I became aware of my surname being called. Over and over again it was said, softy in a female voice. Each time my name was called an object was constructed in front of me against the white square backdrop. I felt myself actually moaning in pleasure to see this object being crafted right before my eyes.

The object was a cube and embellished with glyphs across each side. The corner pieces were slightly rounded, each embossed with black skull and crossbones. I somehow zoomed into the edge of the cube and ‘felt’ the glyphs. They were slightly raised from the cubes smooth surface and where spliced with a red wafer which held them onto the cube. As I passed my attention over the glyphs I could hear my name being called. A thought came into my head that each time I scanned the glyphs I was reading them like Braille and they spelled out my name. The revelation felt beautiful and I zoomed back out to observe the cube in full detail.

I was looking at a cubic quantum model of myself. A voice spoke my name. “We’ve been waiting for you” it continued in a friendly tone.

I opened my eyes.

No fear, pure beauty, pure love.

In retrospect to the experience I have tried to remember in detail as much as I can. I set out with this in mind. I have spent a day in contemplation and meditation.

The image shown is to my knowledge as close a representation to the cube I witnessed as I could imagine. The glyphs down the side have been changed from my original artwork as they do spell my name in my newly learned language! It took me 6 hours to draw.

I would like to thank the Nexus community for giving me the courage to continue my journey and allowing me to share my story.

With much love.

bub

taina naina nainí

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 11/13/2012 1:20:22 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Great report, and great read thank you.

This is an amazing image!!
You drew this i give you much props for bringing this out, its, detailed and beautiful.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

bub
#3 Posted : 11/13/2012 1:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you DoctorMantus.

bub
taina naina nainí

Soy sauce
#4 Posted : 11/13/2012 1:57:32 AM

Learn to love, Live to learn

This.. was amazing.
Such detail put into both story and the beautiful artwork accompanying.
I can't get over that picture. It's.. beyond amazing.

And, I'm almost envious of the level of detail you can retain. Very happy
Truely, a gift.

bub wrote:
There is no pixel limit here

This. 100%.
Super Radical wrote:
Naww. MJ sandwich is the way to go the first time.
Then next time after the WTFOMG moment, realize your ready to changa things up.

It's more special that way.

'DMT is not one of our irrational illusions. What we experience in the presence of DMT is real news. It is a nearby dimension-- frightening, transformative, and beyond our powers to imagine, and yet to be explored in the usual way. We must send fearless experts, whatever that may come to mean, to explore and to report on what they find.' - Terence McKenna

bub
#5 Posted : 11/13/2012 2:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soy Sauce my friend, thank you so much for you kind words.

bub
taina naina nainí

Pandora
#6 Posted : 11/13/2012 3:51:02 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

bub,

Thank you for sharing that amazing experience. I really, really enjoyed reading your report. Your descriptions are nicely detailed - I had envisioned the cube pretty much as your illustration shows it. . . which by the way is awesome. Thank you also for sharing your art.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

bub
#7 Posted : 11/13/2012 7:36:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Pandora, with great respect, I appreciate your comments.

bub
taina naina nainí