We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Who had telepathic communication with other humans on DMT? Options

Jerzeecanuck
#1 Posted : 6/28/2012 4:20:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy,

I was just wondering who else had this happen to them. Every trip that I've been on when there are people around me, I can sometimes sense what they are feeling/experiencing. And vice versa. When my experiences get strong enough, they can feel it and even react to it. For example: After my first yopo trip I was laying in a hammock in a tent. I felt cold and I noticed there wasn't any wood left to put in the stove. I was upset and soon as I laid back down, the medicine man arrived with freshly chopped wood.

I am thinking this is a side effect of DMT?
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.โ€ - Miyamoto Musashi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SoulCrushingBass
#2 Posted : 6/28/2012 5:11:51 AM

Keeper of the spice

Jerzeecanuck wrote:
Howdy,

I was just wondering who else had this happen to them. Every trip that I've been on when there are people around me, I can sometimes sense what they are feeling/experiencing. And vice versa. When my experiences get strong enough, they can feel it and even react to it. For example: After my first yopo trip I was laying in a hammock in a tent. I felt cold and I noticed there wasn't any wood left to put in the stove. I was upset and soon as I laid back down, the medicine man arrived with freshly chopped wood.

I am thinking this is a side effect of DMT?

I'd personally think of it as a side effect of your mind, on dmt.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

ntwhtyouknw
#3 Posted : 6/28/2012 5:32:41 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

On LSD I saw a bright light in between a friend and myself, My friend saw it as well, I saw him look at it. We immediately started apologizing for things that happened in this life, previous lives, and before we even had earthly bodies, all without spoken word. I realized he wanted to kill me, and I still believe that he had done so in a past life. I know people will think this sounds delusional, but when you have shared thoughts with someone many times you tend to trust your gut when you hear another persons "Inner Voice". This has happened to me with a few close friends, I have had entire evenings never opening my mouth but being able to communicate with inner dialogue. I once talked to a friend of mines actual non earthly eternal spirit, he doesn't remember it in his earthly body however, he dared me to end the dream and leave all of this behind, I have been tempted many times to stop dreaming, but the time has not yet come for us to go. "I" can not go with out the rest of me, which is what people believe to be themselves, we are all one regardless and will leave as one.

Shared madness is a term known as foil a deux in French. I assure you there is nothing mad about it, it is very real.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

ntwhtyouknw
#4 Posted : 6/28/2012 5:39:20 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I have even had conversations with animals and nature. These beings don't even speak my language. But I know for certain it happened. I run into the problem of science a lot. People wanting proof of things not seen with physical sight, but when you accept the possibility that there is a power greater than "I" then the universe will allow glimpses of its true nature to be shown, It's important to remember the omens that you can find, once you have experienced it, which I might add is how one learns anything be it scientific or spiritual, then no one can change your mind.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

Jerzeecanuck
#5 Posted : 6/28/2012 6:15:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:
On LSD I saw a bright light in between a friend and myself, My friend saw it as well, I saw him look at it.

Was your friend on LSD also?
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.โ€ - Miyamoto Musashi

Jerzeecanuck
#6 Posted : 6/28/2012 6:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:
I have even had conversations with animals and nature. These beings don't even speak my language. But I know for certain it happened. I run into the problem of science a lot. People wanting proof of things not seen with physical sight, but when you accept the possibility that there is a power greater than "I" then the universe will allow glimpses of its true nature to be shown, It's important to remember the omens that you can find, once you have experienced it, which I might add is how one learns anything be it scientific or spiritual, then no one can change your mind.

Science explains things to a certain point. I used to be all about science until the spiritual world showed itself to me. I just wanted to confirm that psychedelics magnifies the psychic abilities in some people. Mostly to make sure I'm not going nutzoid. lmao. Thanks for your input!

ntwhtyouknw
#7 Posted : 6/28/2012 6:41:04 AM

He was on LSD as well
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

Ritalin
#8 Posted : 6/28/2012 9:23:43 AM
Bigger is better but less is more.

I had an intense mushroom trip once where I couldn't talk for 6 hours. My close friend, who was on a lower dose, and me had full on telepathy the whole time. It was a magical night.
All Flows

Jerzeecanuck
#9 Posted : 6/28/2012 9:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ritalin wrote:
I had an intense mushroom trip once where I couldn't talk for 6 hours. My close friend, who was on a lower dose, and me had full on telepathy the whole time. It was a magical night.

Was it like the movie "The Shining" where Scatman Crothers and the little boy could talk with their minds?

Ritalin
#10 Posted : 6/28/2012 10:26:49 AM
Bigger is better but less is more.

Our minds certainly heard each others thoughts, but the majority of it was the realization that most communication is non verbal. Also I could hear everyone in the areas thoughts kinda like bruce almighty when he could hear everyone's prayers.
All Flows

autumnsphere
#11 Posted : 6/28/2012 12:03:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, telepathy is a mild word for the connection between me and other people on DMT. It's a much stronger and continuous connection.

During my second trip everything just unified itself. All sounds, colors, emotions, thoughts, voices, bodies, people... I started crying - my tears turned into orbits that turned into sounds that turned into colors that turned into people that turned into me. It was everything at once. All emotions, all memories, all senses, all illusions, all "facts", all colors, all shapes, all songs in the world, all people with their music, tears, hopes, colors, lies curled in a big ball of truth. Nothing I ever write about it could ever BE it. Nothing I say could ever make you see it. Describing it is useless. There are NO WORDS for it. Words are nothing but lies when it comes to truth. So it makes no sense talking about it, writing about it, trying to convey it to others. They are part of it anyway, so why bother? They won't see it unless they're ready, no matter how vehemently you want to show it to them. And if you're enlightened, you wouldn't wanna show it to them anyway. Cause nothing really matters after seeing the big picture. None of your small, pathethic wants and problems.

After enlightenment you see that enlightenment is nothing special. It's not like the world falls appart in front of your eyes, and you see it's not real. No, it's real but it's just a very superficial layer of reality. Just like Steven Norquist said - it's like a 3D picture - the dots are still there, you just don't see the depth of it all.

And yeah - wake up first, and then you won't need any practices, any books, any teachers, after seeing it there's no need to confirm it again and again. It CANNOT be forgotten.

So what's left? Well, having fun in the dream, enjoying silence cause words suck, loving people around you cause you're all in the same fucked up mess.

P.S. I kinda got carried away, sorry... Smile

Tek
#12 Posted : 6/28/2012 1:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a lot like autumnsphere says in his first sentence, telepathy is really a mild way of putting it. It's more like an emotional connection, like Terence used to say its where I just seem to know on some deep level what the other person means. There have been a couple of times though where I've had direct thought-to-thought transfer.

Also worth mentioning that this effect has been more pronounced for me on psilocybin than any other psychedelic.

The couple times its happened to me have been peculiar to say the least. On one particular occasion while tripping with my girlfriend, I had this conversation in my internal mindspace with an entity I refer to as Teo (see signature). I had asked Teo if my girlfriend was really real or just a figment of my imagination, and he responded by saying "she is the same as you. What you love in her you also love in yourself, her body is just a vessel." No sooner did Teo say the word 'vessel' that my girlfriend sat up, looked at me and asked 'What's a vessel?'. I was stunned and asked her why she wanted to know and she responded by saying "I don't really know, I just had this weird thought that my body is just a vessel... but I don't know what the word vessel means!". I didn't tell her about hearing it a few seconds before she said it as it had already been quite a strange night (I had tried to convince her during this particular trip that I was god and somehow managed to reclaim my original identity and the entire world would be radically changed by this... needless to say it was a bit megalomanic to say the least but this was one of my first trips).

The other time this happened was when I had a crazy night with some of my friends. We were tripping around a campfire and they were talking quite a bit amoungst themselves. I sort of just let my mind wander, and I don't know what prompted me to try this but I asked in my mind if my friend sitting next to me could hear me. I did this a few times, and finally he jumped up pretty freaked out and yelled "Guys! Does anybody else feel like there is someone inside your head right now!?" I didn't tell him what I was doing, so I just sort of left it alone.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

autumnsphere
#13 Posted : 6/28/2012 2:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noooo, this is nuts, Tek. Really nice! Hard to believe though... The vessel thing.

Btw I'm a girl. Smile

Tek
#14 Posted : 6/28/2012 2:30:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

autumnsphere wrote:
Noooo, this is nuts, Tek. Really nice! Hard to believe though... The vessel thing.

Btw I'm a girl. Smile

My bad Sad
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

autumnsphere
#15 Posted : 6/28/2012 3:27:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ntwhtyouknw wrote:
I have even had conversations with animals and nature.

Could you describe these conversations? Because something very similar happened to me just a couple of days ago.

Tek wrote:
My bad Sad

No worries, there's no such thing as blame in my world... or at least I try.

Jerzeecanuck
#16 Posted : 6/28/2012 3:37:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very awesome experiences! Seems like telepathy is just the tip of the iceberg. More like receiving and transmitting brain waves. Almost like doing a Vulcan mind melt. Allowing multiple minds to act at one. Maybe this is how mankind survived in early history. Hunting while on mushrooms allowed a tribe to become extremely efficient.

Wow, imagine if the whole human population took dmt or mushrooms all at once!

ntwhtyouknw
#17 Posted : 6/28/2012 8:02:18 PM

" Allowing multiple minds to act at one"

There is only one mind
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

ntwhtyouknw
#18 Posted : 6/28/2012 10:16:29 PM

Precisely...
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

RoGu3
#19 Posted : 6/28/2012 11:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everyone is telepathic, some people are just living way to fast paced of lives to really notice it.
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Jerzeecanuck
#20 Posted : 6/29/2012 1:56:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread isn't about what you think telepathy is. I created it so people could share their telepathic/empathic experiences. No need to argue about what you think telepathy is. Just discuss about what you experienced in your journey. I am eager to know if anyone had a mass experience with several people at the same time. Perhaps in a ceremony of some sort.

Thanks for staying on topic.

Peace!

123NEXT