We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT SMOKED. Can I lengthen the trip and decrease the intensity? Options

m11586
#1 Posted : 2/6/2012 10:28:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If I were to spread out the crystals, a small amount, in a tabacco cig would the intensity of the trip even be appearent?

or MUST it be all or nothing? -Must I take straight crystals in 2 hits in order to have any effect?

Is there a middle ground where it can be mild?

if so i'll have to make a 20ft cig, or a toilet bowl hooka to lengthen the time.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

acacian
#2 Posted : 2/6/2012 10:38:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey mate. i would reccomend researching MAOI's- short for mono amine oxidase inhibitor. DMT is actually broken down on ingestion by an enzyme in the stomach called mono amine oxidase. what the inhibitor does is break down the enzymes which would usually reject the DMT on ingestion. MAOI's are generally used for ingesting dmt orally to prolong the experience, however they do have an effect when smoked, although of much less compared to ingesting.
I would reccomend reading up about changa, which is basically a DMT infused herb... but it is commonly used with herbs that contain MAOI and this slightly prolongs the experience... but not a great deal.

Ayahuasca is the way to go if your looking to turn your 5 minute experience into a 5 hour one Smile
but do lots of research, ayahuasca is not to be taken lightly.

good luck Smile

acacian
#3 Posted : 2/6/2012 10:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, and if i were you i would not mix DMT with tobacco. I have heard of quite unpleasant experiences from friends who mixed with tobacco. mint works well, as does parsly.. but smoking a joint is not really going to make the trip last a whole lot longer. the dmt will still break down in your body in essentially the same way as long as your not using an MAOI. if you can get hold of some passionflower that could be a good mix for smoking in a joint though as it does have mild MAOI properties. but the cappi vine is the way to go for this.

to be honest though, if you are looking to decrease the intensity of the trip, then having a 5 hour trip probably isn't the smartest of ideas as the experience will likely be much more testing.

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 2/6/2012 1:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, look. This is not nearly comparable with any cannabis.
You NEED that treshold dose applied in a VERY short time!

My suggestions?
load up 30 mgs and shoot!

elusive illusion

rOm
#5 Posted : 2/6/2012 4:49:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, harmalas are the way to go in my opinion 200-250mg per gram of freebase N,N-DMT.
200mg-250mg per portion of oral 50 to 150mg N,N-DMT fumarate are where I personnally dose.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#6 Posted : 2/6/2012 11:58:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup, harmalas and smaller hits will get the job done right.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

Doodazzle
#7 Posted : 2/7/2012 12:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oral harmalas plus vaped spice/changa. Slow it all down and lengthen it, without commiting to a full aya session.

And I would not recomend smoking out of a toilet bowl hookah. That's just a wierd thought.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

jamie
#8 Posted : 2/7/2012 5:05:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

if you really want a longer experience that you can ease into, I would just do it right and drink ayahuasca. Although, if you want less "intense" well..than I dunno. Vaping is just so intense becasue it hits so fast..but ayahuasca in the end is far more intense an experience than smoking is in my experience because you are there for so long and the experience seems to leave more of a lasting impact..

You might not want to peak for that long though so in that case you should just eat a good dose of harmalas and then smoke little hits of DMT until it happens. Maybe 150-200mg of harmalas depending on what ones..or like 50-100g caapi or 3-5g of rue..the DMT will hit slower when smoked with oral harmalas so be aware of that and you dont need as much..so take smaller hits and wait as it lasts longer so you can build up with little hits.
Long live the unwoke.