We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
The world elite on dmt? Options

probe
#1 Posted : 12/4/2011 7:39:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont know if anyone else has linked this but i felt i needed to!
this is Alex Jones talking about the world elite talkin to and following directions from clockwork elves by using DMT.

youtube.com

what do you think about this?

im not unfamiliar with conspiracy theories so for me this isnt really that surprising.
interesting is if they would do it and are able to actually navigate hyperspace!?
post youre tought on the subject please!
I am Probe. A gatherer of information. My mission is to absorb and expand. When Probe has absorbed and expanded Probe always comes back to base to report and re-fuel. Probe is always true and thorough for the cause of the expansion of the collective counsiousness.
When information is accumulated and stored Probe is ready to be sent back in to gather more!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 12/4/2011 7:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my thoughts are that alex jones is fucking nuts

probe
#3 Posted : 12/4/2011 7:43:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hehe yeah i get that feeling aswell. Razz
but i cant help wondering.
I am Probe. A gatherer of information. My mission is to absorb and expand. When Probe has absorbed and expanded Probe always comes back to base to report and re-fuel. Probe is always true and thorough for the cause of the expansion of the collective counsiousness.
When information is accumulated and stored Probe is ready to be sent back in to gather more!

Coastal_Shaman
#4 Posted : 12/4/2011 7:52:38 PM

"That Guy"

actualfactual wrote:

This ^^^^^^^^ +1
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

VoidTraveler
#5 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:11:48 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

He's just very jealous that he doesn't have access to the milkbar in Hyperspace. The clockwork elves serve the best milk in the universe and he knows he can't get to it.

In all seriousness: that rant made my day.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:14:06 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

would someone kindly go dose this fellow and tell him being so angry and paranoid all the time isn't very good for his blood pressure Wink

On a related note, Dr. Shulgin is a member of the Bohemian Grove club...
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

probe
#7 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
dreamer042 Posted: den 4 december 2011 21:14:06
would someone kindly go dose this fellow and tell him being so angry and paranoid all the time isn't very good for his blood pressure

indeed!

Simon Jester
#8 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:28:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alex Jones needs to smoalk moar DMT.

Parshvik Chintan
#9 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know that santa and his elves told me to build a large hadron collider and kill everyone that would interfere with my personal goals...
also i was forced to smoke dmt by the military industrial corporation......
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Hyperspace Fool
#10 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:34:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
would someone kindly go dose this fellow and tell him being so angry and paranoid all the time isn't very good for his blood pressure Wink

Is this true?

Shulgin a member of the Bohemian Grove?

Would make a lot of sense I suppose...

I know Bob Weir and other members of the Grateful Dead are/were members. Seems kind of odd to me, but who knows?
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

a1pha
#11 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:39:29 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

dreamer042 wrote:

I can just picture it - Dr. Shulgin, Bush Sr. & "W" pissing in the woods together on who knows what. Very happy
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

tele
#12 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:12:45 PM
Explorer

actualfactual wrote:

Mine tooLaughing

MooshyPeaches
#13 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:23:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

trolololololol

this guy has a fear response FOR EVERYTHING

Hyperspace Fool
#14 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know about y'all, but the idea that the world leaders are taking DMT is actually oddly comforting. (Not saying this fear-goggle rant from AJ is accurate.) It would mean they are not quite as clueless as they seem to be. They may be misguided, and they may be listening to the wrong set of Hyperspace entities... but I would rather have them listening to machine elves than to human priests.

I feel the same way about Dr. Shulgin (potentially), Bob Weir, & Mickey Hart hanging out at Bohemian Grove. For all the weird ass shit you hear about that place, and the crazy amount of power held by its members (Nixon & the Bushes were all members)... it is a bit of a comfort to think that they might be tripping on 2CB with Dr. Shulgin and listening to killer Dead bootlegs.

I know that drugs and good taste in music don't preclude you from being a sick f*ck or having very wrong-headed ideas. Even the biggest psycho nutjobs can get a few things right. (Hitler was a vegetarian) Still, if the choice is having the world's heavy hitters be completely in the dark and fundamentalist right wing bible thumpers... or freaks in the know, who have proper party favors at their bacchanals and revels... I prefer the latter.

Just saying.

Anyway, that shit was hilarious. Someone needs to hook Mr. Jones up with a smoalk session. He seems sadly misinformed about the spice. He also seems unaware that it is an endogenous chemical... not something designed in a lab for nefarious purposes.

Cool
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

tele
#15 Posted : 12/4/2011 9:54:03 PM
Explorer

Yeah, the fun part is that this stupid nutcase has never even touched DMT.

polytrip
#16 Posted : 12/4/2011 11:19:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
People who´ve actually experienced DMT (or any other psychedelic) would not want it to stay illegal. How could you want such beauty to be inaccessable to people?

Dream2Awaken
#17 Posted : 12/4/2011 11:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
People who´ve actually experienced DMT (or any other psychedelic) would not want it to stay illegal. How could you want such beauty to be inaccessable to people?

I agree. I think if the powers that be experienced these substances. They would be doing whatever they could to better the world. I couldn't imagine an "evil" person on DMT having good trips.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

polytrip
#18 Posted : 12/4/2011 11:35:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Dream2Awaken wrote:
polytrip wrote:

I agree. I think if the powers that be experienced these substances. They would be doing whatever they could to better the world. I couldn't imagine an "evil" person on DMT having good trips.

Well, maybe silvio berlusconi. The man is crazy enough..could be having bungabunga-parties with under-age machine-elves.

Mindlusion
#19 Posted : 12/5/2011 1:25:28 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Listen to Alex jones, he knows what's good for you
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

PrimateSphinx
#20 Posted : 12/5/2011 6:05:12 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

if the illuminati are taking dmt regularly then sign me up (oh wait I have no money or power...). I bet that big owl does all sorts of crazy things whilst in hyperspaceSmile
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

123NEXT»