We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT: Illuminati Hyperdimensional Interface and the Clockwork Elves Options

litrium
#1 Posted : 6/22/2011 5:26:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alex Jones opinion about DMT. He gets alot of intel from various sources. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater:

http://www.youtube.com/w...bnB4&feature=related

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 6/22/2011 5:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is hilarious !!!!!
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

litrium
#3 Posted : 6/22/2011 5:43:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Typical response from another DMT fanboy. Don't you know what this stuff actually is? Wake up..................

jamie
#4 Posted : 6/22/2011 5:53:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

The guy sounds like a freaking lunatic to be honest. I cant figure out what he is talking about?..he is using the most cliche characteriation of DMT possible..its like mckenna taken way way way too literally with a paranoid, screaming conspiracy nutjob spin on the whole thing. I dont hate Alex Jones, and sometimes I agree with what he says..othertimes I think he is going overboard.

I dont think he knows what he is talking about here. DMT is not like what he is talking about. I have NEVER ever had a DMT trip like that and ive taken it hundreds of times. People consumed with the idea of power will seek out that power in all kinds of places..and the idea of neuro-electric chemicals that active higher levels of consciousness is probabily one of them.

I have no doubts that there are elite groups like that that do take DMT and other psychedelics..it wouldnt be a new thing at all. People have used them that way for a loooooong time. I would be very surprised if that wasnt going on today..but in no way does that say anything about the nature of DMT. Anyone who has taken the time to read even one book on ayahuasca should know this..it is used both to heal and to curse in the amazon. That is just how it is. Within traditional witchcraft there is a saying, "how can you expect to heal if you dont know how to curse?" It is his naive approach to this whole topic that is what startles me so much.

Alex Jones is way out of line here and it makes him look stupid. He has no idea what he is talking about. Maybe if he had taken DMT he would understand this.

He goes on to state that all the main heads in the 60's were CIA or something like that.. ..what? The CIA was involved in psychedelics sure, but to say that people like Tim Leary, Huxley, Hoffman, Watts, Burrows, Ginsburg etc were all CIA is rediculous. I am sorry Alex Jones but you just lost alot of credibility.
Long live the unwoke.

litrium
#5 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:11:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I dont think he knows what he is talking about here. DMT is not like what he is talking about. I have NEVER ever had a DMT trip like that and ive taken it hundreds of times. People consumed with the idea of power will seek out that power in all kinds of places..and the idea of neuro-electric chemicals that active higher levels of consciousness is probabily one of them.

Oh really? Let's see. Alien Abudctions, Probes, Alien Experimentation, Implants, Vivisections and psychic rape, Hyper Advanced rooms and technologies, Viral Psychic downloads of information at super high speeds, Seduction and Sexual union with entities, Deep interest in the human energy form and this is just the tip of the iceberg of what 'does' and 'can' happen on DMT so please spare me, I've tried it and my friends have tried it and these kinda experiences are not uncommon.

Quote:

I have no doubts that there are elite groups like that that do take DMT and other psychedelics..it wouldnt be a new thing at all. People have used them that way for a loooooong time. I would be very surprised if that wasnt going on today..but in no way does that say anything about the nature of DMT. Anyone who has taken the time to read even one book on ayahuasca should know this..it is used both to heal and to curse in the amazon. That is just how it is. Within traditional witchcraft there is a saying, "how can you expect to heal if you dont know how to curse?" It is his naive approach to this whole topic that is what startles me so much.

The nature of DMT... Do you really know what your doing? Do you know what entities your letting into your 'world'? or where your actually going or what these 'data downloads' actually are? You don't think that maybe just maybe it ISN'T in your ultimate best interest? As for amazonians and shamans, you do realize that they use 'Power' spirits to both heal and harm. Do you know that both types of power spirits have the urge to 'eat flesh' it's just that the Shaman that heals can control them better and has a stronger will over them. You better understand whats going on here. I'm not saying this to scare you, I'm telling you this shit is dangerous with a capital D and you might not be aware of the actual implications, yet.

Listen, it's your life, it's your soul. You do what you want. But I'm telling you, this stuff is not what it 'appears'.

jamie
#6 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Do you know that both types of power spirits have the urge to 'eat flesh'"

No, do you? Instead of making claims about things you probly read on some shady website why dont you go spend some time in a real anthropolgy class studying this stuff in depth for real? Some of us have actaully invested alot of time academically studying this stuff and what you are saying here sounds like uninformed ravings. Just because you read something online does not make it so.

lol, ok. You obviousily seem to have some kind of psychological invenstment in this whole thing, and I dont have the time or desire to argue against it.
Long live the unwoke.

litrium
#7 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:29:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You know what? I hope this information that I posted 'did' scare you a little. Not because I hate you or have anything against you. Infact it's the total opposite. I'm just warning you because I'm afraid that your been misled by whats actually going on here. I also once beleived these plants could help ones spiritual awakening when imho it's actually a false prophet in every sense of the word. At the end of the day you can do what you want.

I just hope you can take some of this information onboard. The information about the amazonian 'Power Spirits' and the Shamans dubious control over them comes from Michael Harner:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Harner

The article about 'Self Control and Shamanism' is here:

Trust me, I'm not your enemy. Smile

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:34:13 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Laughing

What an absurdly misinformed rant.

Middle Amerikan fear mongering at its finest.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

۩
#9 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:37:50 PM

Utterly pathetic. That's really all I can add here.

Bill Cipher
#10 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How I've missed you and your super spooky boogeyman fear mongering, silly interweb troll person.

If spice ain't your thing, then by all means don't do it. But consider getting a life that doesn't revolve around it anyway.

litrium
#11 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:44:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Why because my opinion differs from yours? Isn't this what a forum is a for? To discuss all differing points of view and not just conforming to the same constant 'Hurray for DMT' cheerleading that goes on here? This is my point of view, deal with it.

jamie
#12 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:52:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never said you were my enemy..but everything you post here sounds like it is comming from a place of fear. I read your last 10 posts and they all are foccused on very negative, fear filled ideologies. That kind of fear is the kind that will seriousily eat you alive man.

Alex Jones's ideas on DMT are not very informed IMO because he has never taken it. The whole video is based on a position of fear without any concideration of all the good psychedelics do. It's an unbalanced fall into polarity.

I am not in the amazon..and I doubt you are either. Not EVERYTHING about DMT is objective. I am not saying it is all subjective and metaphorical, but some of it is..that should be quite evident. There are alot of aspects of life in the amazon that do not translate into life in the west. Some amazonians also believe that we were created by a sky god that pissed us out as well..though they may or may not mean that literally, we just do not know. Many shamans will refer to "spirits" in the same way that we would refer to a cold or flu virus. It is naive to assume that everything said by people of another culture is to be taken as literal fact. Mythology is a huge aspect of these peoples way of life and the cosmologies they inhabit are rich in metaphores of all kinds.

In hundreds of experiences with DMT, ayahuasca and mushrooms I have never experienced the things Alex Jones talks about, and you also never even adressed them. You went on about abductions and probing etc..we have all seen entities and had all sorts of contact. I can honestly say that 95% of my experiences are always positive, I dont find that most of my DMt trips are filled with negative entities. If that is your expereince than I would seriousily suggest you concider that might say something about YOU and YOUR subconscious. Is that something that you are drawing towards yourself or manifesting?

Alex Jones goes on about "elves" in little green hats..sorry but I have never ever seen an elf in a little green at and that is the most cliche DMT characterization out there based on Mckenna's ideas that he threw out there as METAPHORES because what he was trying to explain was beyond the capacity to language. Alex Jones goes on abotu elves in green hats as if it is some sort of objective fact that people see these things, and that they try to get us to build hadron colliders to bring them over into our world etc. If you really want to adress these things than fine. So far you have gone off on other tangets about amazonian shamanism to somehow back up what Alex Jones is saying. I doubt if you went to the amazon you would find shamans talking about little elves in green hats asking them to build machines to bring them into our world.

Nowhere did I say that I dont think these being exist. I have had more than a lifetimes worth of these experiences to formulate my own hypothesis that I wont get into here becasue it is beyond the scope of this discussion. I only want to discuss the specific things Alex Jones outlines in that video. If you can adress what HE is saying specifically then it would make your arguement here sound more credible instead of pointing out aspects of shamanism in general that are probly half myth-half literal truth.

Beyong that, ask yourself why your posts here are consistantly fear filled? Is that what you get out of DMT?..becasue if you read enough other reports here that is NOT the majority at all. It is not even the majority when you concider the western ayahuasca "industry" as a whole. So many people come back from the amazon cured of disease through ayahuasca..so then how does that support the idea that it is inherabtly a negative thing?
Long live the unwoke.

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 6/22/2011 6:54:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're like a broken record, knucklehead. No one here is trying to force you aboard the spice train. No one is cramming their agenda or subjective beliefs down your throat. But you show up, seemingly at random, every few months or so, spouting off with your run for the hills, you're all doomed bullshit, and expect a warm reception.

I will say this much: DMT MUST have done a number on you. Your obsessive need to publicly demonize it and scare the rest of us straight suggests that it's fucked you up aplenty.

Ginkgo
#14 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know where to begin. You are mistaken, my friend. Very mistaken. Don't tell people to wake up when you listen to a fear-mongering rant and take it as the one and only truth. That's very disrespectful against your fellow human beings, and above all extremely disrespectful to your true self. Wrong way, turn back and try again. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, eventually.

One thing is for sure - the fear you obviously are living in is exactly the opposite of what and how you should be. Things are not all that complicated, all it really is is a choice between love and fear, right now. Oh well. This may be hard for you to understand. I suggest you practice some eastern meditation or similar to go beyond the fear patterns you have (but don't necessarily see).

HermeticShaman
#15 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:28:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have never been coaxed or instructed to behave in any type of manner by any form of entity or intelligence it seems I've met on a journey out. I don't even always meet beings when I go. I've learned simple things from them, though -- simple things that could benefit anyone: The earth is not your home, you have been made welcome in it, so treat it as you would treat a friend's house. Be kind to it. Be kind to your body, do not destroy it with bad eating, addictive drug use, and other toxins. Appreciate being in your body and being able to have this human experience, it won't last long. Enjoy the air your breathe, the love you make, the food you eat, the way your bed feels at night. And remember that the world has a consciousness, not just you, the whole world.

Oh, no! Doomsday all over that shit.

Thing is, I've listened to Jones a great deal. I like some of his stuff. Other times, he's an uninformed, hyped up nitwit who's just doing his job -- to feed bits of information with a huge entertainment factor to keep the views and the sales. It's that simple. We all have jobs to do, and he does too.
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

jamie
#16 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:30:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

litrium wrote:
I just hope you can take some of this information onboard. The information about the amazonian 'Power Spirits' and the Shamans dubious control over them comes from Michael Harner:

The article about 'Self Control and Shamanism' is here:

So..where in there is there anything about "spirits eating the flesh" as a general theme acorss the board in "shamanism"?? Are you referring to the part about Aztec self sacrifice? That is hardly evidence of anything related to what you are saying. Beyond that Michael Harner has been critisized many times based on the fact that his "core shamanism" is not much more than a new age dumbing down of something that is based on a large number of diverse cultural practices. His work was shotty IMO and he diverged from the path of a real anthropologist long ago.
Long live the unwoke.

Bill Cipher
#17 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:35:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HermeticShaman wrote:
The earth is not your home, you have been made welcome in it, so treat it as you would treat a friend's house. Be kind to it. Be kind to your body, do not destroy it with bad eating, addictive drug use, and other toxins. Appreciate being in your body and being able to have this human experience, it won't last long. Enjoy the air your breathe, the love you make, the food you eat, the way your bed feels at night. And remember that the world has a consciousness, not just you, the whole world.

Please stop! The malevolent undertones and obvious evil in these sneaky subversive messages have caused me to literally shit in my pants!!

Now, thanks to you and your creepy agenda, I must go and change my undies.

Pandora
#18 Posted : 6/22/2011 8:25:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

LOL. Free speech for the win, no matter how rational or crazy.

For those of us who cannot take it:

http://www.google.com/im...mp;biw=1600&bih=1036
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

universecannon
#19 Posted : 6/22/2011 8:54:55 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

please flag that ridiculous garbage on youtube...

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

tetra
#20 Posted : 6/22/2011 9:02:11 PM

BaconBerry

Oh, lordy lordy, Alex Jones . . . . Really? Wow . . . This kid really needs a psychedelic experience. The bible forbids psychedelics? What the hell does the bible have to do with ANYthing? The bible also says we should stone children to death who disobey. Not an authority on good living, this bible. Not an authority on DMT, is Mr. Jones.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

123NEXT»