We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
The global awakening happening now? Options

JackCastle
#1 Posted : 5/14/2011 11:30:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always heard of lecturers like david wilcock , david icke etc talk about this global awakening when more and more people are going to awake to the fact that the world is being controlled by people who are not concerned about our best interest and awakening to the greater reality that goes beyond our dimension. And I think I am seeing it happen before my eyes I live in a small city called cutler bay in Florida and I only know about a hundred people or so in the area and I have noticed that more and more and more people (I cant stress enough) are waking the fuck up finally and reading the news and other non mainstream media and learning about how cures for cancer are already out there (Link - http://hubpages.com/hub/..._but_no_one_takes_notice) and how there is free energy machines that have not been look into yet or even considered to make bigger more stable versions for everyone to use. And I have to say I literally shed tears of joy I am seeing the awakening in my beautiful people its still a slow process so far but its steadily picking up speed and I just cant wait till the explosion of the masses when they realize we are literally being fucked every which way we have been stripped of our natural rights and force to conform to a truly scary society.
I basically wanted to start this topic cause I want to know has anyone else taken notice of this or if anyone in any other area are noticing awakening going on around them?

PS: I know this is not really the best board to post this subject on but I don't have access to the other boards as of yet.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpireCatalyst
#2 Posted : 5/14/2011 11:51:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In all honesty, in the town where i live the population has been growing dramatically so the amount of those still sleeping just gets larger, dwarfing the the bad-assness of the few people here that are waking up. There ARE alot more recently (as early as a year ago) of people actually searching for answers rather than swallowing the ones they feed us, but there is no "community awakening" going on...sad, but i have faith that it will change...but never too soon.
Happy trails...
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:13:28 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

^ agreed on no "community awakening" yes it is truely happening now everyday the process is happening, but i live on maui, HI and i just feel as if there still are A LOT of people that need A LOT of HELP if you know what i mean. Dont get me wrong i have too notice the changes, at least were i live all i see is people who are not trying to spread any positive vibes, they are more concerned about themselves and not others.

There is one thing i have been observing and thinking about lately, and that is how DMT seems to becoming very popular every were i turn, Is this a good thing....?
I go to this Beach for a drum circle that happens once a week, and the last time i went it was me n my girlfriend, and through out the night we met some new people, and some small conversation went into conversation of dmt, and this guy what talking about it his experiences his place and setting etc etc and while we were all talking some of his friends had came over and joined the circle and one came with a pipe with some DMT, so they started smoking it then the kid was just shouting out on the beach "ANY one wanna smoke some dmt" so this circle built to about 10 15 people, the guy had offered me and my gf but we werent really feeling that, anyways the point that i am trying to get at is that maybe 1 person out of the ten smoking knew how to smoke it and just wasnt going for the high, idk i have notice this everywere i went they have DMT but have no idea what to do with it and its just sad to see spice misused like this.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
β€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

ewok
#4 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:40:02 AM

I feel the same as DoctorMantus with the way people are using DMT, The popularity of it isn't gonna be a good thing.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

open'nheart
#5 Posted : 5/15/2011 1:21:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this certainly isn't a fun thing to wake up to. I often times feel down and am consumed by these visions of the dark side and the struggle of our planet, but then I remember that this too is a dream.

...theres a place inside that the world cannot touch.

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 5/15/2011 12:27:05 PM

John Murdoch IV

I notice awakening around me very clearly. And not just psychedelic users. Just regular people waking up and starting to see the bullshit. Seeing the corruption and how things can't go on like this much longer.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Jin
#7 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:40:12 PM

yes

i see the awakening happening ,however its too slow , it feels good to know that things are changing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i am not really also sure that psychadelics are helping everybody for some psychadelic users are slowly becoming hippes , for sure the NEXUS is different and so are the nexians , i've learned a lot and changed few aspects of my own personality after finding the community and understanding intelligent views from the members of this community
i say the that awakening is happening faster at the NEXUS then anywhere else on the planet , i am really not sure about the reason for this however i will not agree that it is because of spice only , i believe that the members themselves have through their intelligent posts and willingness to discuss things and improve each others understanding with such disscussions is one of the major factors for this,,,,,,,,,,,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Jin
#8 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:51:57 PM

yes

i see the awakening happening ,however its too slow , it feels good to know that things are changing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i am not really also sure that psychadelics are helping everybody for some psychadelic users are slowly becoming hippes , for sure the NEXUS is different and so are the nexians , i've learned a lot and changed few aspects of my own personality after finding the community and understanding intelligent views from the members of this community
i say the that awakening is happening faster at the NEXUS then anywhere else on the planet , i am really not sure about the reason for this however i will not agree that it is because of spice only , i believe that the members themselves have through their intelligent posts and willingness to discuss things and improve each others understanding with such disscussions is one of the major factors for this,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully people of the world will start disscussing more and arrive at intelligenne like the community already has for i belive my own intelligence has been enhanced greatly by understanding other peoples perspective ,
common earthlings lets change , let us become better
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

EquaL Observer
#9 Posted : 5/15/2011 2:52:31 PM

Ross

I was just writing about this. I think I can see it everywhere, little clip-bits in the media. But I don't see people coming together in the streets and embracing it together unfortunately. There are no reports in the media of large action groups making a difference... but I don't think this is what the planet wants, not this time.

It were as if god (I'm not claiming theism, just a way of explaining) made the 60's so to recreate human spirituality - and then realised the full on approach just didn't work so then tried a different approach. God made the internet. Now, very subtly, opinions are changing across the western world. Person by person, in single units across a far distance, becoming more aware builds the foundations for which a global spiritual culture is formed? I've even had a fantasy recently that we're all being fooled and there is in fact a big spiritual war happening between the east and west and dragons are rising from the sea to bring about mass enlightenment xD

I don't like to think I can just sit back and watch it happen though, then I risk becoming lazy and missing the fun of getting involved... it's definitely the most exciting time in history to be alive.
Your depth is your integrity

Skiier
#10 Posted : 5/15/2011 6:34:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I see this every wheremore and more. Maybe it's good though because something might change when enough people find out. It will take alot of time though I think for enough people to notice

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:05:41 PM

John Murdoch IV

The speed of the awakening is accelerating. And it's evolution so it's unavoidable. It's just a matter of time when the majority of people will rise up against the so called "elite".
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

smokerx
#12 Posted : 5/15/2011 9:04:29 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

DMTripper wrote:
The speed of the awakening is accelerating. And it's evolution so it's unavoidable. It's just a matter of time when the majority of people will rise up against the so called "elite".

i agree with you and would like to add that in my opinion it is not the spice that really wake people up. i believe that you have to be awaken at least half way through to start taking it. you start reading about it or you hear about it and than you just know that you have to do it. taking the spice is part of our spiritual jurney. it is a door that lets you through to find the answers you were looking for a very loong time. but this jurney is not easy at all it is the hard way but its worth it. personaly i would not do it any other way if had another try. you see not a long ago i was sick and hugging my toilet for at least 2 hours and what did i say when i felt like i was gonna puke my guts out ? i said i thank you for this aya Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

endlessness
#13 Posted : 5/15/2011 9:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So are we gonna be awake 24/7 or can I have a little rest once in a while ? Very happy

smokerx
#14 Posted : 5/15/2011 9:25:00 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

endlessness wrote:
So are we gonna be awake 24/7 or can I have a little rest once in a while ? Very happy

no resting .... you get lots of it when you depart from this plane Smile
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

Global
#15 Posted : 5/15/2011 10:30:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

DoctorMantus wrote:
i have notice this everywere i went they have DMT but have no idea what to do with it and its just sad to see spice misused like this.

This is why although I will allow many to try it when they do it with me, I will rarely gift it as to let them take it with them because I feel they have a 90% chance of not doing it right, and that's just a waste.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

DMTripper
#16 Posted : 5/16/2011 1:13:39 AM

John Murdoch IV

smokerx wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

i agree with you and would like to add that in my opinion it is not the spice that really wake people up. i believe that you have to be awaken at least half way through to start taking it. you start reading about it or you hear about it and than you just know that you have to do it. taking the spice is part of our spiritual jurney. it is a door that lets you through to find the answers you were looking for a very loong time. but this jurney is not easy at all it is the hard way but its worth it. personaly i would not do it any other way if had another try. you see not a long ago i was sick and hugging my toilet for at least 2 hours and what did i say when i felt like i was gonna puke my guts out ? i said i thank you for this aya Smile

I totally agree. I just think psychedelics have the potential wake people up or help in that process. But that's just one way. My wife is an example of someone that has never touched any drugs besides alcohol. Well in this life she say's. But she's all into the same shit as me and does yoga. We approach the same truth from different perspectives.

I think that you also need to be awake to fully utilize psychedelics. I've seen a lot of people trip for the colors and a good laugh. Most of them never get the true potential. They only scratch the surface.
But awake and in good control of those states of mind you can dig up a lot of truths about reality. You can see things from a very high perspective. See the whole picture.

––––––

MojoPin
#17 Posted : 5/16/2011 1:22:35 AM

James

Mmm happening pretty slowly but as Tripper said, its evolution and evolution is a slow processs.
Locked up inside you, like the calm beneath castles, is a cavern of treasures no one has been to.

MojoPin is a fictional character and therefore all activity he is associated with should be treated as fiction.

CasperRosewater
#18 Posted : 5/16/2011 1:44:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I came of age in the late 60s and early 70s. Consciousness was expanded (certainly compared to the 50s), the VN war was stopped, Nixon resigned, the draft ended, Earth day and the EPA came to be. But people (we, me) took a rest after those few concessions. The zeitgeist was there but we failed to capitalize on it.

Minus The H
#19 Posted : 5/16/2011 3:12:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been trying to get on to the nexus for weeks and for some reason my computer would not load the page on both firefox and internet explorer. I decided to try it again tonight after reading several other sites and posts about a new awakening. Of course the first post my eyes quickly find is yours. And as other have stated before it is not just the psychedelic users that are awakening anymore. All kind of people want to know and all we have to do is talk to them. Recently awakened myself I thought I was alone in this other than the ones that were already awakened but the more I sit back and listen, others are questioning themselves and life as we know it. People are curious why our "leaders" are making the decisions that are not beneficial for man kind. Thats bc they care about nothing other than themselves. There was a time where we all worked together and made things happen. I have no idea what is coming and I dont know really that any of us do but all we can do is be ready. To be ready is to be open, IMO. Be open to whatever is coming. Chaos may exist first to bring everyone down to the same level and make them realize we cannot push forth unless we're united. Ultimately we will overcome this. We are too intelligent of a race to just die off or our world explode in a literal sense. Could I be reading too much into this post, well of course some of you will feel this way but to me its just another sign or a click as I like to call it. (Things in real life clicking with my thoughts proving them to be right.) Synchronicity would be another word, yes.

I've stepped away from the forum for a little bit bc of the overload of negative comments on a particular post that was very similar to this as well as the "hoax" post. I was surprised by the division within this community and have been waiting for a time to express my feelings about it and now its presented itself. We are evolving and some of us dont even know it. Those that are meant to know will and those that have yet to figure it out will. EVERYONE is an important piece in the overall game of life regardless how simple minded and naive we may think they are. Their eyes will be opened soon enough or they will be forced open by the burning truth in front of them.

Just like an amazing artist once said, "Together we stand. divided we fall..."

(Funny thing is if you would have asked me all of this a couple years ago I would have thought you were crazy and surely would have never been about to communicate my thoughts so well. We all will progress and evolve but at our own rate.)

As always I appreciate your thoughts and feedback. Thank you for posting this and allowing me to finally be able to let some much needed thoughts out. And to those of you that want to fire back with negative comments, they will not be retaliated against. I've been making a point to not surround myself with negativity or "drama."

Safe travels everyone and look forward to what is to come Cool
Safe travels everyone!!!

Free yourself from yourself...

JackCastle
#20 Posted : 5/16/2011 6:25:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa lots of replies well I am glad to see a lot of people are awakening to the greater reality and evolving mentally and spiritually. I mean even for some of you who say that your are not seeing an explosion of higher awareness dont worry give it time its just like the 100th monkey effect eventually we just keep trying to spread love, light and knowledge and then all of sudden we just see an explosion of more aware people. And I feel it coming soon for those you have been keeping up with international politics pretty sure you know what I mean more and more people are getting tired of the same old shit the paper money system destroying our economy and world affairs being handled very poorly at best. Its time for a REVOLUTION! Very happy

123NEXT