We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Smoking DMT out of an "Oil Rig" made for hash oil? Options

ChampionPuffa
#21 Posted : 3/12/2011 8:55:51 PM

lol.

ive got one of these pipes on order being made any time now, i will have to try it out with dmt and let you lot know how it goes.
cant wait till i get me pipe, straight from the guy/gal that invented it(HMK) been on order for over a year and should be a wait well worth it. hopefully it will be here in time for my birthday which is only in couple weeks. i could imagine they would work very well for dmt and probably other substances that need vaping. mines should be a fully customised piece, i havnt been this excited since i got my volcano. il post some pics when i get it.
PROHIBITION?? - just say NO!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Not Sure
#22 Posted : 3/12/2011 9:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am having this designed for me by the people that provide Roor with their parts.

It will be a mod of the GVG. No metal will be used. I am getting a price quote for the ceramic discs that will be the screen and the heating element.

My goal is to create a very cheap($20-40) and versatile vaporizer unit.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

Madcap
#23 Posted : 3/12/2011 11:17:58 PM

illudium Q-36

You can take the cap out of your GVG and use it with an 18 down stem.

I just packed a few screens down and put my "machine brillo" on top of that. I doubt the screens are even needed actually.

Works pretty good with no water in the bong. Water and the bubbling make for uneven airflow and doesn't seem to do anything positive. I usually just use the gvg as is. But, I do bust it out every once in a while. If you are developing something, consider that my unsolicited input Smile

Its all in the "show me your glass" thread good ole' ant started a ways back.

It sounds like you're ramping up to retail, but for prototyping sake the downstem and gvg lid works.
Madcap attached the following image(s):
vgPlug.jpg (41kb) downloaded 432 time(s).
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Not Sure
#24 Posted : 3/13/2011 2:54:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcap wrote:
You can take the cap out of your GVG and use it with an 18 down stem.

I just packed a few screens down and put my "machine brillo" on top of that. I doubt the screens are even needed actually.

Works pretty good with no water in the bong. Water and the bubbling make for uneven airflow and doesn't seem to do anything positive. I usually just use the gvg as is. But, I do bust it out every once in a while. If you are developing something, consider that my unsolicited input Smile

Its all in the "show me your glass" thread good ole' ant started a ways back.

It sounds like you're ramping up to retail, but for prototyping sake the downstem and gvg lid works.

Glad you mention that, I thought about that originally but wanted more surface area for the material to be vaped and a ceramic screen. (not to mention the huge price difference)

The top of mine is a 26mm gong down to a 18.8mm gong. all other adapters needed are easy to get as well.

BTW, than you for the input. It do appreciate the feedback on my idea.
“Psychedelics are like square roots. They can take you from a place you know, to a place you never imagined could have existed”

tigerarmy
#25 Posted : 3/14/2011 6:30:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Champion, congrats on picking up an HMK/GGirl. I got my first one almost 4 years ago now. It actually just got sent back for a re-wrap. Can't wait to get her back.

Cosmic Rift
#26 Posted : 4/13/2011 5:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has an oil dome, Ti-Curve, and a hot hit wand w/ bowl. Swim'll give the Ti-Curve a try tonight and the hot hit wand a go tomorrow. I don't really think SWIM could go about doing such a thing with the oil dome... Confused

Tbh, I'm not sure what to expect. With the Ti-Curve I would expect the DMT to boil off, but apparently not according to the results of one of the last posters. The hot hit wand seems like it would be best but I'm more worried about the DMT burning in this as it's more of a direct and uneven exposure to heat.

Anyways, I'll report SWIM's findings soon.. Smile

And since I don't believe a hot hit pipe has been mentioned, I'll reference this bowl.
http://aqualabtechnologi...-vape-slide-18-mm-3.html
Anything said by this account, "Cosmic Rift", is complete and utter bullshit. In the event that it's not completely made up then it is a lie, exaggeration, or I am caught up in the act of role playing.

SKA
#27 Posted : 4/15/2011 12:36:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This dab device seems perfect for vaporising DMT.
Just one question; How does it heat up? Electricity? Lighter?

olympus mon
#28 Posted : 4/15/2011 10:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

thanks for posting all these awesome pics and vids. i can see an argument for this style of rig being pretty darn awesome for dmt. possibly the quickest way to take in a breakthrough dose in 1 hit no questions asked.

feel free to correct me if im wrong but i could see that having a close to red hot metal plate would not burn the spice at all but actually instantly flash vaporize it. there wouldn't be enough time for the dmt molecules to actually burn before its converted to a gas/vapor. id love to hear from someone who has played around with this type of set up.

you sure would need a good set of lungs on you to take in 30mg as fast as that sucker will make a bright white cloud of the most intense psychedelic experience known!

man im getting all hot and excited thinking about it Twisted Evil
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Simplistic Randamonium
#29 Posted : 5/19/2011 3:10:10 PM

random root

http://www.youtube.com/u...eviews#p/u/7/t4JQSy9jGhg

some of these pieces...!!!!!

at 9:00 min in...
oh man i have seen those things in hyper space so many times
some of these are simply mind blowing!!
and seem ideal for spice use.
if u made it this far you are a champ, and although we may never meet you are also my friend.
S.R.

Arachnid
#30 Posted : 1/5/2012 12:20:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has both the nail/dome, and the skillet/curve designs, and although they work awesome for hash oil, they're horrible for dmt. They involve a torch and some heating time. Swim never found an effective way to get spice onto the hot part of the set up, without wasting a large portion of it. Also it's next to impossible to get it to a low enough temp to not burn the spice. Check out this though. swim has the water pipe bowl version. works quite well...
http://www.aqualabtechno...se-vape-pipe-silver.html
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

trufflz
#31 Posted : 2/16/2013 10:01:41 PM

Mystify your Mind

SHroomtroll wrote:
I wonder how it would be hotboxing a sauna with a few grams of spice Razz

It´s basicly the same idea but you put 10 people in there and just throw some dmt on the hot rocks.

This is brilliant! Western civilization's take on the native sweat lodge.

I'm sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but...

Rollenberg wrote:
whats the general consensus around here ? no candles, soldering irons, heatguns, hotplates, or stovetops for smoking DMT...

Everyone seems to have ignored this point and I feel that it is worthy of noting. If you're going to use an oil rig, make sure that you are with someone else who is competent enough to deal with the heat source.

On another note, I actually have one of the Glass Nail / Dome attachments for my bong. The nail head is actually a small cup shape. This would completely eliminate any possibility for run-off. I am really seriously considering trying this device in the near future.

DMT smells like math.

PREV12