We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Definitely got somewhere this time! Options

HotTuna
#1 Posted : 9/5/2010 7:38:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I made my third attempt and with some help from some guys in the chat, I meditated before more, and focused on the smoking/vaporizing of the spice firstly to make sure I get the entire dose. Props to DiMiTree. Thanks.

Anyway,
I think I managed to get it all in 5 hits. I focused on smoking it to not get distracted. I remember seeing my hand holding the VG and it shaking and this whole feeling over my body was incredible. the "pre-flight" was incredible. Whole body was becoming numb, but at the same time, it felt like all my senses were firing. Head to toe. Amazing. I remember thinking it was an amazing feeling, slightly scary, but no going back, so I embraced it. I finally laid back and closed my eyes. I started to see geometric pattern and I had this feeling/sense that this baboon was behind it. I don't know why I think that, but I do. I can't begin to describe the patters, the colors were vidid and constantly changeing. Similar to plaid....Then it all faded out and it was like I was floating in outer space, I could see my body, but I was still in it. There was this white/purple planet in front of me that was really bright. Then, from the left, this floating, ghost-like/woman-like glowing, flowing sheet(s) of light as if it was flowing in the wind or the being was controlling the fluttering as a form of movement. It gave a feeling that everything would be ok. I watched this being get closer and closer, it felt like it was gigantic almost like a spaceship or something above...it intentionally touched my entire body with the edges of the rippling sheets and it gave me this tingling feeling. Euphoric. It made me feel ok and that it was ok what was happening to me. She then faded away after contacting my body all over. I specifically remember seeing my arm being touched. My arm(and body) just looked solid black and seeing the rippling sheets of light just skim on my arm. The sensation was incredible. It was extremely relaxing.

It all kind of faded out and I knew I could sit up. I felt very happy and up. Body still very tingly and sensitive. I almost felt tears come to my eyes I was so happy. This was an internal happiness. It felt like the being had blessed me or something. That's the best way I could describe it. I had this overall feeling of "oh my god, what was that?" and excitement of what happened. It has since faded and now I can reflect. I'm still coming out of it and I hope the above makes sense.

I look forward to trying it again.

Thanks for reading.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

killuminati420
#2 Posted : 9/5/2010 7:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After the cosmos have been witnessed,...there is no going back..lol..DMT is for sure an extraordinary thing and a blessing of planet earth..

I hope more and more people get interested and try it out,...ive changed a few people lives from it...Wink
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

D_Juggz
#3 Posted : 9/5/2010 7:54:37 PM

Dr Do Little

Hey HT, DiMiTree is SWIM, hes my other other cousin from the Chat, but ;D
He is so happy for you man! Very glad the trip worked out so positive. In my opinion the more experienced you become, and the more trusting you become of DMT and the otherworldly energies, the more information will flow through you.
It is probably best for you to discover the journey and meaning in ur trips urself, but i think its important to understand why you were so happy.
It has nothing to do with hallucination and everything to do with spiritual enlightenment. That is the feeling you get when your mind body and soul finally realises what it is. And what you have now discovered is that you yourself are a hyperdimensional god who is rediscovering himself through the interface of 3rd density (3D).
I hope these spirit guides of yours help you further along your path towards enlightenment in the future, it is a good sign that you have attracted their vibration.
Peace and Blessings
DJ.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

curious1
#4 Posted : 9/13/2010 6:55:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also very recently had an experience which made me realize what 'it' was all about! It is so beautiful and exciting...We are so lucky!

and all thanks to Nexus
Love

heavenlypursuit
#5 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:37:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds awesome man, now you see what it is all about. SWIM has shed tears after too, when you cross the plain and experience things most won't in their entire life, it is truly beyond words. Happy travels.