We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I think I was just assaulted by an entity... Options

Godspark
#21 Posted : 5/9/2010 12:59:10 AM

NiGHTS into Dreams

pau wrote:
joebono wrote:
damiana wrote:
Quote:

I gotta believe "the presences" are just little pieces of ourselves, and the way they manifest is dependent on how we understand ourselves and the world. It must be a good thing when one is able to begin to work with these experiences and learn from them.

I completely agree. Thanks for saying that.

And if they are not pieces of ourselves, then we have bigger problems than I thought.

Well, of course they are little pieces of us. We're all part of the same Big Bang, no? Or, to get a bit more contemperaneous, even the "presences", elves and clowns are still a bunch of chemical reactions in our brains.

I keep having debates with my chimps about this, and believe me, they're way less stressed out about it than we are!

Even if you believe in the Big Bang theory, it's still not necessarily true that they were born in this universe or dimension. (or even born at all for that matter!)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BananaForeskin
#22 Posted : 5/9/2010 2:56:36 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I know it's a VERY different situation, but it sounds like a more intense episode of being attacked by a ghost. I got to tag along and watch on a paranormal investigation once, and two members of the team I was watching were "attacked", which basically meant a malign presence was forcing them to stop breathing.

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Acolyte
#23 Posted : 5/9/2010 4:56:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fear is the the test and something you must pass through!

It was good to challenge it, smiling is good advice too.
I recommend you follow your own social rules, as it's the only "rules" you have; **and they may be more universal than we think!**

a
?

jmaxton
#24 Posted : 5/10/2010 4:17:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

greymatter wrote:
this has happened to me recently...it is in my post(OMFingG...goosebumps galore) check it out

I read through your report and it definitely had the same feel. But I was in a familiar and time tested place, so it definitely wasn't an anti-DMT spot. A very comfortable space. The feeling was very similar though.

jmaxton
#25 Posted : 5/10/2010 4:20:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

joebono wrote:
This post has just kept me from not smoking my changa for another week. It's traumatizing just reading it. Thanks.

Joebono, sorry to traumatize you! I certainly learned a thing or two from this experience, so it wasn't all bad. I hope your changa treats you well when you get to it.

-JM

jmaxton
#26 Posted : 5/10/2010 4:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
I know it's a VERY different situation, but it sounds like a more intense episode of being attacked by a ghost. I got to tag along and watch on a paranormal investigation once, and two members of the team I was watching were "attacked", which basically meant a malign presence was forcing them to stop breathing.

Hmmmm, sounds very similar to what happened to me. I wonder if there's a connection. Thanks for the input!

-JM

jmaxton
#27 Posted : 5/10/2010 4:25:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acolyte wrote:
Fear is the the test and something you must pass through!

Acolyte, that's a quote that resonates heavily with me now. I think I passed the test, but only time will tell. At least I'll know how to handle it better should there be a next time. I shudder to think what this may have turned into during an aya session! Certainly would have been interesting...

-JM

MooshyPeaches
#28 Posted : 5/10/2010 5:23:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes i have had a similar experience as well! My first breakthrough actually and one of my first posts:

Quote:
my first complete breakthrough was on about 100mg of spice (wayyyy overdid it) and i was greeted with this entity godlike creature which was constructed entirely out of perhaps a dozen razor sharp 'tenticles.' There was no body but just these impossibly sharp limbs (even a razor blade has its flat non sharp sides, this was 100% sharp all round somehow) and had dozens of eyeballs that would be grafted into these 'limbs.' I remember this entity staring into my eyes (or whatever your 'seeing' out of in hyperspace) with all of its eyes and it used its razors to stab, slice, and dissect my consciousness, every time it would stab me i would flail and move about. It felt like it was taking energy or information out of me/re-arranging and adding in its own energy/information into my consciousness. meanwhile i had no idea what i was, where i was, and what was happening but eventually my vision zoomed into one of its eyes and it let me go, this was 80% of my hyperspace trip. I nicknamed him Mr.Death-prober-of-all-hatred...quite fitting

Right away i was greeted with my second entity experience. I was in a much darker location and was in total shock. There were 4-6 people like entities that either were wearing jester hats or that was the shape of their heads. They were all in front of me on their hands and knees looking somewhere. Still in shock. Eventually i realized that they were all pointing at this source of light that was kind've floating around, and i began to realize that im in a much better place and can start enjoying myself. They kept looking back at me and somehow insisted that i do what they were doing. Once i began to feel playful, i started to point at this impossible light and had great indescribable feelings flow through me, however at about 15 seconds of playing with these entities and pointing at this light/enjoying myself, i felt a tingle through my body. Body?. Oh yes my existence wasn't always like this. I used to live inside another form. than i came back into my body and wondered what the hell i just experienced.

Now that i think about it, on my second breakthrough i remember seeing and feeling this entity waiting for me on the 'border' into hyperspace. I just smiled and thought love love love, and it left. And now today I get the feeling that this entity may have not been entirely evil but perhaps implanting some sort of thought seed within me, because about 9 months later (today) i am a completely different person. and i mean that in a very very 'good' enlightened way. Maybe dpoah had more meaning and intentions than my original thought!

jmaxton
#29 Posted : 5/10/2010 6:31:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MooshyPeaches wrote:
And now today I get the feeling that this entity may have not been entirely evil but perhaps implanting some sort of thought seed within me, because about 9 months later (today) i am a completely different person. and i mean that in a very very 'good' enlightened way. Maybe dpoah had more meaning and intentions than my original thought!

Yes, I remember reading this one and finding it both informative and funny. Mr. DPOAH seemed like quite the adversary, but I'm glad you were able to find some kind of meaning behind his presence. The most frightening experiences sometimes seem to produce the most positive effects, even if it takes days or months to see it from the right perspective. There was a time when I had persistent visions of tentacled beings that were digging into my head to find something. I always had the sneaking suspicion that they were up to no good, but I also got the impression that they were trying to find a way to effectively communicate with me. They just needed to find out how my head worked so that they could send their messages in a way I could understand. Since then, my visions and entity run-ins have been much more clear and the messages more obvious. Perhaps this was a struggle between my conscious and unconscious selves, learning how to exist at the same time and to communicate with each other. Now that they've found some common ground I think they're able to cross the barrier more effectively. Practice makes perfect!

I feel that these 'negative' experiences are somehow related to our outlook and past experiences. Like maybe we're venturing onto places within our selves that are normally off-limits but are accessible during the heightened state. This is where the true learning/healing can occur if we can just decode the messages and act on them. Kind of like exposure therapy, but we're exposing ourselves to past experiences we've tagged as traumatic and shoved into a deep dark place in our minds. If this is true, it makes me glad to have had a relatively low-trauma life. I can't imagine what people who have had truly negative experiences would see. It could be absolutely hellish, I'm sure.

This is a very interesting topic to me. I wonder how long psychedelic therapy can go unexplored in mainstream psychology before its true value is accepted. There seems to be evidence that the tide is slowly turning...

BillyX
#30 Posted : 5/19/2010 12:02:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience recently where i felt i was attacked by an entity, id had a couple of hits of changa followed by 2 bulbs of nitrous oxide as i closed my eyes i could see a being of light whirling around me it looked like a very bright rainbow (im yet to see anything i could call an entity represented by anything more than columns of light) as my trip intensified i could hear this entity whirling around me faster and faster as i sunk back into my bed in fear of touching it but no matter how much i resisted it got closer and closer to a point where it touched me at this point i could feel a physical burning pain and when i opened my eyes and looked at my hands i could see smoke coming from them. After a few seconds of looking at my hands in fear i slowly returned back to reality with an overwhelming feeling of fear & confusion about what just happen.

So yeh i can definitely understand your feelings of being assaulted but being fairly new to DMT i cant offer much insight into the whole thing, just wanted to share my experience.

Redguard
#31 Posted : 5/25/2010 1:51:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been through similar experiences over a coarse of about 4,5 months myself. You need to be strong, realise that you are the one in charge, you have the power, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself! Next time it happens laugh in it's face, and put a big smile on yours.

I remember the first time i ran into an entity that seemed to be negative, in fact it didn't really remind me of any dmt entity i've seen before. I'd call it a spirit more then anything. It would try to force its way inside my head. I'll never forget hte morbid fear i felt when i ran into something negative that seemed like it was intelligent..... So i've been there and it's ok to be afraid. You just gotta be strong, you got it in ya, especially if you are ballsy enough to smoke dmt in the first place Smile
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

Dorge
#32 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:34:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I can control you..... I can control.... you......
I..... can control you.

The I can control the You.

Hmmmmmm....
I go with the whole oneness thing you know... and I have been through so many of those sorts of dramas. Some real Brujeria too. And you know what... when we stop identifying as an I and start identifying as the whole aware of itself as an I... there becomes no I, no you, no control, nothing to control, nothing to be controlled by. And all of these dramas, although about as real as the ones we have in waking life are still just lessons that show us how to just be that one, that light and the drama, the assualt, the "I" controling "you"... fades to white... and you are left with peace, a feeling of oneness and insight, and guidance from that larger self that is the whole.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

dreamdweller
#33 Posted : 5/30/2010 10:44:14 AM
Don Juan

Here is my experience from a year ago. I have yet to try having a repeat.

This was about an hour after drinking the brew:

"The being was so massive that word massive can not describe. The only thing that describes it is that it was as massive as god. It told me in the most angry voice and most fear dwelling way it could that I was nothing but a slave and that I was not allowed to be where I was. It asked me what I was doing there. I answered that I didn't know and that I would do anything for it to leave me be. It told me to never come back and never challenge it again. As I came back to myself I noticed that my knee was on the ground and I had it bent with my hand up in the air as though I knew how to be in that position all my life, like it was engraved into my body to know how to conduct myself in that situation with that being."

skippyluvs
#34 Posted : 5/30/2010 4:49:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dreamdweller wrote:
Here is my experience from a year ago. I have yet to try having a repeat.

This was about an hour after drinking the brew:

"The being was so massive that word massive can not describe. The only thing that describes it is that it was as massive as god. It told me in the most angry voice and most fear dwelling way it could that I was nothing but a slave and that I was not allowed to be where I was. It asked me what I was doing there. I answered that I didn't know and that I would do anything for it to leave me be. It told me to never come back and never challenge it again. As I came back to myself I noticed that my knee was on the ground and I had it bent with my hand up in the air as though I knew how to be in that position all my life, like it was engraved into my body to know how to conduct myself in that situation with that being."

^ Wow, just WOW.

#35 Posted : 5/30/2010 8:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is power in this realm, power beyond imagining, and really we haven't got a fucking clue what we're dealing with in there. We are like children playing with hand grenades
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

dreamdweller
#36 Posted : 5/30/2010 11:45:40 PM
Don Juan

What really got to me is how everything was fine after the initial drinking of the brew, I came back to normal and was talking to my roommate about my experience and then all at once I felt like reality was falling apart. I then went to my room and had that experience and it was like a beam of light was sent off the earth and something saw it as it was flying by and thought I was trying to compete with it for the power it had. If this is somehow our subconscious, mine doesn't like being messed with.

vovin
#37 Posted : 5/31/2010 12:10:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Is it just me or have there been a big jump in the number of negative DMT reports as of late? It seems to me that many people across the board are having bad experiences all of the sudden. I dont know maybe I am just noticing them more or something.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Ginkgo
#38 Posted : 5/31/2010 1:02:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

vovin wrote:
Is it just me or have there been a big jump in the number of negative DMT reports as of late? It seems to me that many people across the board are having bad experiences all of the sudden. I dont know maybe I am just noticing them more or something.

I have noticed the same thing, and I have thought about it a lot. I don't know for sure, but I think the reason might be that we have a much larger number of experience reports here now than before. Therefore it seems like there's a greater number of the negative ones, when it perhaps in reality is about the same share of both kinds as before.

It might also have something to do with the fact that some people in here have been using DMT far too much over a far too long time. If one continue to journey without incorporating into everyday life what one have learned, I assume there's a greater chance of running into negative experiences.

ragabr
#39 Posted : 5/31/2010 1:13:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think Evening Glory might have hit on it. SWIM typically only shares reports that seem to have some value to the community or that she would need help with integrating. With all this growth, more people will report on when they hit their limits.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

dreamdweller
#40 Posted : 5/31/2010 1:53:50 AM
Don Juan

I agree, I have had good experiences with DMT and bad experiences, but the only one I posted was of my bad experience because it was so dramatic.

PREV123NEXT