We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Q21Q21's Teks using Vinegar + Lime Options

mattritt
#41 Posted : 9/12/2011 4:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so I've been adding water and lime back and forth for like an hour now and I still can't get it to taste like pea soup. What am I doing wrong???
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tordyveln
#42 Posted : 9/12/2011 5:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mattritt wrote:
Ok, so I've been adding water and lime back and forth for like an hour now and I still can't get it to taste like pea soup. What am I doing wrong???

What? Taste like pea soup? You're not supposed to put it in your mouth at all. It is supposed to be like a pea soup, not taste.

I think you're mixing up the word paste with taste.
Everything I write as Tordyveln is made up. I lie all the time.

"Thanks so far for being patient, no doubt you obviously share our contempt for the 1984 Gestapo Mordor Matrix agents style gits that are fucking up our world." - Pissed off mimosa seller

tele
#43 Posted : 9/12/2011 6:45:45 PM
Explorer

mattritt wrote:

This is a joke right?
If not, read the tek again!Laughing

Dot5841
#44 Posted : 9/29/2011 9:23:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am wondering how people are doing the pulls with naptha. Does one simply add naptha and let it sit on top of the bark or should it be mixed thoroughly into the bark and then let to separate for 10 or so mins?
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

DoctorMantus
#45 Posted : 9/29/2011 10:15:50 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Dot5841 wrote:
I am wondering how people are doing the pulls with naptha. Does one simply add naptha and let it sit on top of the bark or should it be mixed thoroughly into the bark and then let to separate for 10 or so mins?

Mix it thoroughly and let separate, or even if you have a jar you can shake it.

continue with as many pulls as you need.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Tropical
#46 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:19:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

when re-x from xylene, is there a noticeable loss in quantity? trying to get pure white, but having a great deal of trouble lol.

tele
#47 Posted : 10/27/2011 10:31:49 AM
Explorer

Tropical wrote:
when re-x from xylene, is there a noticeable loss in quantity? trying to get pure white, but having a great deal of trouble lol.

If you work with naphtha you won't have trouble at all.

If you do the re-x, there will be some loss in quantity, but if you do 3-4 naphtha "recrystallizations" / pulls for the same batch, you will get most out of it.

Curiouskid
#48 Posted : 12/28/2011 2:37:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a quick and probably wierd question... if a batch has been pulled with olive oil(instead of d-limo...) without great success as it became really mushy and everything was mixed up and no way to get the solvent out, could it be pulled NOW that is drier with naphta to retrieve all the goodies??? If not, is anybody has a clue how to operate without wasting the bark?

Thanks a lot
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

Curiouskid
#49 Posted : 12/28/2011 3:55:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

to be more clear and specific... can we use the Tek 2 after tek one??? or once the bark has been mixed with d-limo/xylene/veggie oil it cannot be pulled with naphta??? Thanks again guys
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

PREV123