We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
pissing contest Options

jbark
#81 Posted : 8/4/2010 7:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Sounds like someone needs to go see a therapissed.

I am willing to stop pissing around. A Pisschiatrist, or a Pysschologist?

JBArk the CANadian eurologist

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#82 Posted : 8/13/2010 9:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol, I guess this thread is more literal now, but I just want to get my 2 cents in.

I've posted about doing grams of spice before. This was not to brag, I was just using poor smoking technique. I agree that we should focus on getting as far as possible in smaller doses. I've honstely done over a gram in a day and got less out of it than 30mg all held in one lungful for a minute. But, other people may like doing "dangerous" doses, and as far as I know, you won't die from the spice itself. Maybe cardiac arrest though.
I have introduced people to DMT in the past and nothing bad has ever happened but I have since stopped. I now tell friends that if they want to try it, they're gonna have to research the crap out of it. Because DMT is powerful, it is dangerous. I'm sure you could horribly traumatize someone if they dosed without proper knowledge.

Stop Also, if your pissing in space and trying to make it orbit, it will be difficult considering you yourself will be caught in the planet's gravitational pull. Hopefully the force of your piss will push you back and keep you from speeding into the face of the planet.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

shoe
#83 Posted : 8/21/2010 6:25:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why did the chicken cross the road? because it wanted to get to THE ~OTHER~ SIIIIDE
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

«PREV345