We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
pissing contest Options

tryptographer
#61 Posted : 8/3/2010 11:05:58 PM

tryptamine photographer

Virola78 wrote:
Dude, you should be more careful when giving people advice.

This stuff is serious, one should not underestimate the power of stuff. Not all of us can hold their breath for like 2 minutes. Most of us would simply drown.

Also, I would like to point out 20mg vaporized could be very dangerous. There is no scientific data on the subject. Perhaps the heat will convert the chemicals into harmful chemicals that could harm the lungs. Even when one has drank lots of beer and the stuff is really crystal white, the vapors can cause unforeseen damage to lung tissue.

Just to clear up some potential misunderstandings: if I gave anything like an 'advice', it would be to take it easy with the dose! The proverbial '50 mg three-toke to break through' is highly variable by person/set/setting/method.
The reference to beer was because of the subject "Pissing contest", tongue-in-cheek. The last thing I would recommend is to combine DMT with alcohol!

And yes, 20 mg of DMT could be very dangerous, but I think the danger is not from keeping it in the lungs for as long as possible, it's the unpreparedness and casual approach where the danger lies...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Rivea
#62 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:27:31 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I can't believe that I missed all of this action on this thread today. That's what I get for not logging into the nexus until now. I drank a lot of lemonade with my pizza dinner, so with all of this talk of pissing I must go now...
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

ms_manic_minxx
#63 Posted : 8/4/2010 3:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So what if I were to piss in outer space by some giant body exerting a massive gravitational field? Would the trajectory of the stream curve, or possibly loop?
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Spira
#64 Posted : 8/4/2010 3:46:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most likely it will crash into the giant body, unless you're pissing at incredibly high speeds.
"It made me do it."

I am not real.

ms_manic_minxx
#65 Posted : 8/4/2010 4:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So if I hold it in for light years... Twisted Evil
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

The Traveler
#66 Posted : 8/4/2010 10:20:34 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
So if I hold it in for light years... Twisted Evil

Then it depends on how fast you travel. Pleased
e.g. if you travel at one lightyear per second then you are just holding it for mere seconds... Twisted Evil

(light year is a measure of distance, not time)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

soulfood
#67 Posted : 8/4/2010 11:12:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Either way, it would be one hell of a run up Smile

Enoon
#68 Posted : 8/4/2010 11:23:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

If you were pissing facing 180° away from the mass you would probably get wet. If you were pissing towards it directly it would just go down straight. Any other angle and it would curve and depending on its velocity it would spiral into the mass. If you got the speed and distance just right, you might create a piss-ring in orbit around the mass...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

jbark
#69 Posted : 8/4/2010 12:27:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this thread has been derailed. Now if ms_manic_minxx's question had been "So what if we were to piss in outer space by some giant body exerting a massive gravitational field? Would the trajectory of the stream curve, or possibly loop before the streams crossed and we hit one another with our uric lasers?", then the integrity of the "pissing contest" thread would have been upheld.

Shame on you all for contributing to this flagrant derail...

JBArk the thread engineerVery happy

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#70 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You said crossing the streams was bad!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jbark
#71 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:

As a self appointed thread engineer, and in the interests of righting a terrible wrong, I reserve the right to contradict myself, to introduce inconsistencies and to generally indulge in incoherence.

2 wrongs do make a right - when I prevail!! muhahahahhahah!!!!

JBArk the autocrat
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

soulfood
#72 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:

Laughing Laughing I love how that's become universal terminology for piss antics. Also I fucking love ghostbusters Smile

SnozzleBerry
#73 Posted : 8/4/2010 2:55:20 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Enoon wrote:
If you got the speed and distance just right, you might create a piss-ring in orbit around the mass...

Again, I'm so disappointed that you haven't realized the universal scale of my urination. How d'you think Saturn's rings formed? I mean, yes eventually some other ice and dirt got in there, but it was my initial piss-ring that drew them in. I don't understand how nobody knows this, the educational systems are really letting us down. To reiterate, my pissing is of universal proportions, but here are a few of my exploits within this solar system:

1. I pissed the Sun yellow
2. I pissed Saturns rings
3. I pissed on Uranus (while seated comfortably on Oberon)
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jbark
#74 Posted : 8/4/2010 3:05:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Enoon wrote:
If you got the speed and distance just right, you might create a piss-ring in orbit around the mass...

Again, I'm so disappointed that you haven't realized the universal scale of my urination. How d'you think Saturn's rings formed? I mean, yes eventually some other ice and dirt got in there, but it was my initial piss-ring that drew them in. I don't understand how nobody knows this, the educational systems are really letting us down. To reiterate, my pissing is of universal proportions, but here are a few of my exploits within this solar system:

1. I pissed the Sun yellow
2. I pissed Saturns rings
3. I pissed on Uranus (while seated comfortably on Oberon)

What you are failing to take into account is that i pissed you ALL into existence!Laughing

JBArk the demiurge

soulfood
#75 Posted : 8/4/2010 3:12:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:

What you are failing to take into account is that i pissed you ALL into existence!Laughing

JBArk the demiurge

Yeah but... existence? I pissed on it Razz

...right on it.

Steely
#76 Posted : 8/4/2010 4:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Steely attached the following image(s):
fe0063ec754d366ccc604baeedbde49f_full.jpg (16kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

corpus callosum
#77 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Im getting worried now about SnozzleBerry and JBark and their extreme pissing.I would suggest a visit to your respective doctors to rule out diabetes mellitus and insipidus and renal tubular disorders.

Last time I saw pissing of this magnitude I had to wear rubber waders to get near to the guy.He won any pissing contest going-he used to inject DMT into his carotid artery as he felt that vaporising it was for pathetic wimps.He was a REAL man!Very happy Laughing Laughing
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

jbark
#78 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
Im getting worried now about SnozzleBerry and JBark and their extreme pissing.I would suggest a visit to your respective doctors to rule out diabetes mellitus and insipidus and renal tubular disorders.

What's a pissing contest without extremes? I say piss off!! (Smile just taking the piss...) Careful, or your pissy attitude and your pissing around might piss me off, and i might be forced to beat the piss out a y'all!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Shocked

JBArk the pisstacular pisstachio

corpus callosum
#79 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Point taken, Jbark the urological curiosityLaughing Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

soulfood
#80 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:46:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like someone needs to go see a therapissed.

«PREV2345NEXT