We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
pissing contest Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:05:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
There are all these stories of people wanting to do mega-doses of DMT lately, or who claim having done that.

And then there are the sensible persons saying things like:"hey, this is no pissing contest".

But why not just leaving a thread open for specifically thát:...a pissing contest?

Person A starts with saying he's done 450 mg. Than ofcourse person B has to do more than that and than we can just wait and see where it ends. Someone here said he wanted to do 2 grams of DMT, later he withdrew this, but still...who knows where it may lead.

Dr mengele had to kidnap some jews to do these kinds of experiments but now we've got a whole bunch of volunteers willing to see how far you can take it before dropping dead or going to the looniehouse for a long time.

I'm curious...what would be the dose where the entities will keep you company for the rest of your life in the looniehouse?

We could even make it more exciting. Like when the rest of us can place bets on who can do the most or at what dose will someone start doing funny things or at what dose will someone stop breathing...

let's get this party started.......

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha! Well, I don't really think it is a good idea to encourage anyone to take stupidly large doses. I realize you are joking, but still I want to underline the fact that we do not want such pissing contests. I really like how a large majority of the people in here answers to threads about 'heroic' (or rather stupid) doses, so I think this one will sort itself out with time... Smile

ghostman
#3 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:18:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Because that would quite simply be irresponsible.

I get what you're saying, but in the end this is a public forum and on top of that the members of the Nexus are responsible to each other. It is better to try and get the correct point across than pump them full of whiskey and ammunition and let them kill themselves off.

We are not exempt from the guilt of putting this stuff in the hands of anyone who can read and follow a set of simple instructions, but we should lead by example.

DMT does not discriminate. It will not necessarily turn a plonker into something sensible.

The idiots are coming.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

narmz
#4 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:26:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this has to do with a mentality that seems to be inherent in most types of drug use. I see it often with psychedelics because people often associate psychedelic use with higher states of enlightenment, I'm not sure why. I think it is important to remain humble regardless of how far into the deep end you've wade.

The question that comes up for me is, if the nexus didn't exist, if there wasn't this outlet for folks to boast about doing this dose or that, would they even do it, or think about doing it?

It is easy to assume a hierarchy exists within the community based upon who has gone the furthest, and I think some folks see this as an opportunity. I think it would be best to discourage such a system, to be as humble as possible within trip reports, and try not to elevate ones self to grandiose levels of self importance and understanding (there is always more to learn).

In any case, I think this was a funny way to bring attention to a growing problem, so I'll kick it off with 500mg of tryptophan... top that!
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

Steely
#5 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm having trouble with this thread. I believe you are being sarcastic past the point of
polytrip wrote:
And then there are the sensible persons saying things like:"hey, this is no pissing contest".

If you aren't being sarcastic, then this is BLATANT MISUSE and ABUSE of something that this entire forum is based on. We don't need this kind of attention and childish behavior!

This forum represents mature, loving, and intelligent people, what do you think the repercussions of such a thread would be? How would it at all coincide with the attitude of this site? Do we really want such negative attention brought on by horrific misuse of something the vast majority of us consider sacred?

This will only lead to arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity just like any other forum, ever.

But since I think you are being sarcastic, let my above statement be copy/pasted to help any new members understand that creating such a thread will only lead to unrest in the community and their possible suspension or banishment.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

jbark
#6 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:36:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How about a whole new forum for this proposed contest. We could maintain the integrity of this forum AND provide a place for people to fuck themselves up publicly. Best of both worlds. We could call it the pissery.

Glibly,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:42:58 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Well, just to be clear, on aya I puked at least 6 feet far! And I think with a bit of extra 'throttle' I can make another few extra feet. Now top that! Very happy

Back to serious land:
Of course it's all about responsibility. If we get a pissing contest here, even for fun, then maybe after about half a year new people might read this and then they might think that taking 450mg DMT with 500mg of rue extract is 'normal'. I wouldn't even wish such a dose on my worst enemy. So please people, be responsible!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Steely
#8 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
How about a whole new forum for this proposed contest. We could maintain the integrity of this forum AND provide a place for people to fuck themselves up publicly. Best of both worlds. We could call it the pissery.

Glibly,

JBArk

Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

Oncewas
#9 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:45:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How about we downgrade membership of pisser's, cuz anyone pissing themselves usually needs to be in a nursery(now sees why trav called it that), or a drunk tank?

lyserge
#10 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:46:59 PM

polyfather anomalous

ghostman wrote:

DMT does not discriminate. It will not necessarily turn a plonker into something sensible.
The idiots are coming.

That last sentence is absolutely correct; with the many new idiotic Youtube videos being posted, it's clear that Spice use is becoming known to more people and on a more mainstream level. This seems a positive development in certain respects and negative in other respects. It's good to see others are thinking about how we can keep the Nexus a clear space. I was disturbed by one of the recent disappointing threads where someone asked about how to have a "superstrong experience", and about 20 members wrote back, giving advice on the issue. Threads like that need to be monitored or this place will go to trash, as always seems to happen with hidden treasures. I think the responsible view on this matter is "How far can we go using as little of the material as possible?"...there's no way you need 450 mg or anywhere near that to have a profound experience. Someone in a sufficiently sensitive state should be able to go far, very far, with a mere fraction of the physical amounts that are being discussed here.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

jbark
#11 Posted : 5/5/2010 7:54:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Steely wrote:
jbark wrote:

Glibly,

JBArk

glibly, steely, glibly. Wink but i do like the bear.

And i second that Traveler.

JBArk the accidental pisser

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gibran2
#12 Posted : 5/5/2010 8:24:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Rather than shame irresponsible users, I’d rather find out what motivates them to behave as they do. Why 250mg? What do you hope to experience on such a dose? Why are you using DMT at all?

Here’s a quote (from my namesake) that might relate:

Kahlil Gibran wrote:
__ Some of your youth seek pleasure as if it
were all, and they are judged and rebuked.
__ I would not judge nor rebuke them. I
would have them seek.
__ For they shall find pleasure, but not her
alone;
__ Seven are her sisters, and the least of them
is more beautiful than pleasure.
__ Have you not heard of the man who was
digging in the earth for roots and found a
treasure?

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 5/5/2010 8:56:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Steely wrote:
I'm having trouble with this thread. I believe you are being sarcastic past the point of
polytrip wrote:

If you aren't being sarcastic, then this is BLATANT MISUSE and ABUSE of something that this entire forum is based on. We don't need this kind of attention and childish behavior!

This forum represents mature, loving, and intelligent people, what do you think the repercussions of such a thread would be? How would it at all coincide with the attitude of this site? Do we really want such negative attention brought on by horrific misuse of something the vast majority of us consider sacred?

This will only lead to arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity just like any other forum, ever.

But since I think you are being sarcastic, let my above statement be copy/pasted to help any new members understand that creating such a thread will only lead to unrest in the community and their possible suspension or banishment.

Ofcourse i was being sarcastic.

I find such boasting highly damaging and ridiculous and that was the point i wanted to make.

-Sensitivity for psychedelics varies from person to person.
-There is a point where taking a higher dose just doesn't make sense anymore because whatever happens, whether you pas out or start bumping into things, your mind has lost all grip on the experience.
That point can NEVER, for no individual, be many, many times the dose he or she needs to have a breakthrough psychedelic experience.
-DMT may be pretty harmless if used normally, but could be neurotoxic in extreme amounts. It is only reasonable to expect that if you exceed certain amounts, it may become damaging to your mind in a permanent way.
-Psychedelic experiences are highly subjective and there is no objective standard for what a good psychedelic experience is that can be related to dosage.

So my point is: many people are drawn to DMT by the talks of mckenna and others, who speak of 'heroic' doses or who use simmilar terms.

But DMT has been used by many people in many ways for quite some time now and i think that almost everybody will agree that there is a ceiling beyond wich taking anymore is just pointless, just like it's silly to say that you're more drunk after drinking 60 glasses of scotch in half an hour than after 50.

Infundibulum
#14 Posted : 5/5/2010 9:05:09 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Infundibulum attached the following image(s):
pissing contest.jpg (154kb) downloaded 507 time(s).

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#15 Posted : 5/5/2010 9:08:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:

Yes, that gave a bit of a tingling sensation.

Apoc
#16 Posted : 5/6/2010 4:56:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ummmm, I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for this thread. Two things though, I never said, or had any intention of taking two grams. I wanted to know the physical effects of dmt, and if it is deadly at high doses. Reason: Because I did NOT want to die. Contrary to popular opinion, I was seeking knoledge to increase safety, not decrease it.

Also, what does dmt nexus consider to be an irresponsible and stupid dose? I suggest a sticky thread in the health and safety section, addressing doses. What is a light dose, medium, heavy, and irresponsible? Not only the numbers, but also what can be expected at each level, and why the irresponsible dose is irresponsible. Perhaps other issues that have recently arisen could be noted in this sticky thread as well. Ie: don't write about dose specifics in reports, don't have an attitude of pissing contents.

Ya
#17 Posted : 5/6/2010 6:03:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fnog9 wrote:
Hello! I am planning on taking a monumental oral dose of white spice.
...Well what if someone did like a gram or two of it?

69Ron wrote:
DMT LD50 by intramuscular injection in mice = 110 mg/kg
DMT LD50 by intraperitoneal injection in mice = 55 mg/kg

https://dmt-nexus.me/for...&m=103984#post103984

Peace young brother, you meant to ask about LD50: a 70kg person might be killed by consuming 4 grams, theoretically.

But that theoretical guess is based on mice experiments without MAOI. In reality, you might be killed by 3 grams, oops.

As others have mentioned, even if the LD50 seems safe, your body might accidentally stop breathing on 2 grams, oops.

And your body might accidentally flop onto something hard, or sharp, in a deadly way, even on less than 1 gram, oops.

And even if you're in a clear area, with someone ready to give you CPR, your spirit might not re-enter your body, oops.

And even if your body survives, and your spirit re-enters your body, you still might end up... unable to hold a job, oops.

And if you return unable to hold a job, unable to pay for the food you need to survive, society might imprison you, oops.

There are physical, spiritual, mental, & societal, risks of doing too much DMT. Consider the rewards & consider the risks.

Gir
#18 Posted : 5/6/2010 2:40:53 PM

Gir

Wow Ya, Grimm enough? Oops.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Phlux-
#19 Posted : 5/6/2010 3:09:21 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

modern natural selection ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Ice House
#20 Posted : 5/6/2010 3:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Great Thread!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

123NEXT»