We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Phlux-'s Bufo Pictoral Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 3/10/2010 9:30:46 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

This is nothing new - just a pictoral of a slightly modified no smell tek - just with pix of the proceedure to make it clearer.
Its missing the last few pix - il put them in next time round - but there may be some more modifications there later.

Anyway so here it is.

10g Cebil Seeds get weighted out

and ground to a powder

3g of sodium carbonate gets added

The powders are mixed and some water is added to make a paste - this is ground up for a while

then dried

acetone is added to the powder and it gets ground up again

The solution gets filtered thru a coffee filter

More acetone is added to the basic seed mix and ground up again, filtered off and repeated until the acetone comes off clear
Note: to test how many pulls were required i took the first 3 pulls and salted them separately - the third pull had hardly anything - it actually looked like the first pull got about 85% of the actives - but do 5 pulls and combine em anyway)

Some Fumaric Acid is mixed into some acetone

This fasa i added to the acetone pulls

Note: the slower u precip xtals the purer they are - if one dumps fumaric acid in there is almost no xtal formations - but loads of precip + some excess fumaric acid - by adding it slowly in acetone one can grow transparent xtals over the course of a few hours.
In the pix a small amount of concentrated fasa was added - a larger amount should have been added but bottle size and lazyness were restrictive.

Once The solution clears the acetone can be poured off carefully - or filtered off if xtals are loose in solution

----Area to be updated, Pix to be added----

The Fumarates are collected - either by scraping em up if you can - or by adding a small amount of water to the bottle to disolve the xtals - this can then be evaporated on a scraping friendly plate.

The collected fumarates are mixed with an equal portion of sodium carbonate and a dash of water - mixed then dried and pulled with acetone and filtered, then evapped to yeild a rock solid lump of darkish bufo - scrape it up when its hot or it will chip and spray bufo dust all over the place.

The bufo is then purified with naptha and acetone 4/1 as explained in the no-smell tek.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 3/10/2010 10:53:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lekker china! Wow, Phlux, so simple. Thanks a bunch for this, I have been looking to do this and I will use your tutorial!
Peace in mind, Love in heart

endlessness
#3 Posted : 3/10/2010 11:21:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

excellent phlux! I wonder if FASI would work as an alternative to FASA

Observant
#4 Posted : 3/10/2010 11:22:29 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Very cool ,Phlux Smile

Looks like you had some reasonable seeds there to begin with .
How much was the yield ?

I think SWIM will try Mayas Brazilian Viable Cebil variety.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Xt
#5 Posted : 3/10/2010 1:14:02 PM

Thanks for posting this up. Ive looked at the other bufo teks, and i didnt feel them as much because of needing a THP or hotplate.
Many thanks Phlux.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Rgeular Dudess
#6 Posted : 3/10/2010 1:39:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice. This tutorial doesn´t look so scary as the other ones without the pictures.

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 3/10/2010 1:43:28 PM

JC

Rgeular Dudess wrote:
Nice. This tutorial doesn´t look so scary as the other ones without the pictures.

Yes pictures make a huge difference, swim might try this again, hopefully third time lucky! Sad Thanks for posting flux

antrocles
#8 Posted : 3/10/2010 4:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

looks beautiful, little brother!! really so wonderful to have such a thorough, easy to follow VISUAL reference for us "chemistry-challenged" individuals. Pleased

if you could down the road, would you do a photo walk-thru of the final few steps? it's wasnt' til then that i started running into problems when i did the tek. the "clean-up" steps proved to be the trickiest for me....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jamie
#9 Posted : 3/10/2010 4:52:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you phlux, are my god.
Long live the unwoke.

Pandora
#10 Posted : 3/10/2010 5:01:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Phlux-,

Thank you for posting this! I am looking forward to trying it as soon as my fumaric acid arrives.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

tryptographer
#11 Posted : 3/10/2010 9:32:35 PM

tryptamine photographer

That's looking great!

One question: is the acetone anhydric - completely dried by for example anhydrous magnesium sulphate?

Shadowlord
#12 Posted : 3/10/2010 10:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know I already said this to you elsewhere but Damn fine work Phlux-. I am always impressed w/ your pictorials and the results of your work.
has SWIM Bio-assayed any of the yield as of yet? Be interested in some reports on it.

Phlux-
#13 Posted : 3/11/2010 6:00:10 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Using dry acetone would greatly increase ones yeilds.

Il get the rest of this up soon soon.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

rOm
#14 Posted : 3/11/2010 9:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thaks for this pictorial,
how much fumaric acid is needed for say a 10 grams seeds extraction?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 3/11/2010 6:02:02 PM

The Great Namah

For some reason I can't see the pics, and dear god do I want to.

What plug in am I missing in order to view them, anyone?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bodhisattva
#16 Posted : 3/12/2010 3:12:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Phlux.

What was your yield from 10g, after you naptha/acetone washed?

Aegle
#17 Posted : 3/12/2010 11:21:48 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Phlux your an extraction hero...

Much Peace and Rainbows
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

mattritt
#18 Posted : 3/12/2010 7:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big ups Phlux, Im waiting on my seeds and fumeric and then I will be trying this tek out. Can't wait to explore bufo space!!
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Shpongle
#19 Posted : 3/12/2010 11:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a really good job..only I now wonder how you plan on getting in there and scraping out the goodies?? Confused
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

azrael
#20 Posted : 3/13/2010 2:11:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Phlux you are awesome, many thanks Very happy

123NEXT»