We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Paul Stamets video on ted Options

biopsylo
#1 Posted : 2/24/2010 11:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

great presentation by Paul S. would love to some day meet this brilliant person. many of u here have prob. heard of his work.
some of his ecohol (mycelium inoculated cellulose to ethanol) would be great for extractions!

http://www.norisounds.com/

ps, while ur there, check the great sounds by nori!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 3/2/2010 8:27:01 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

This is a great video

Stament's is brilliant

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

elofer
#3 Posted : 3/5/2010 6:47:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say his latest book "mycelium running" is a must have for anyone who is interested in fungi at all...
a real treasure of info fungi. he is a absolutly brillian and heroic person in my opinion..doing reasearch that might just change some things for the better, I hope so. His reasearh on degrading heavy petroleum and other toxins with oyster mushrooms is just amazing!!!!
...I'm ready for fugus houses.Smile ...though a friend of mine says he has a concern that some of the reasearch he is doing might be dangerous. as in some of his experiments might produce flesh eating fungus...nawwwww! they won't eat us! they'll just sybiote with us, mycelium in the brain..producing a steady flow of mabey even some new tryptamine..one for which tolerance dosn't develop...makes our bodies recognise it as serotonin..ooohhh hhoo hooo hooooo!!! bet the worl would be quite a bit different then..but mabey i'm just dreaming..or mabey i've got mycelium in my brain alreadyShocked