We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Addiction to multiple drugs / psychedelic healing approach? Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 7/21/2023 3:43:44 AM

<3

Hey ya'll been a while.

I'll try to make it brief. I am currently fully addicted to marijuana (not too bad but I do dab a lot) but most importantly benzos (valium, coming up on 3 years use/abuse)

I also have been using cocaine, and some other random things but sparingly.

The main issue is tbe benzos.

Anyway I know the best way to get off them (slow taper, ashton manual) but I just keep relapsing but I need to free myself, it's so difficult. I feel like I have trauma I'm trying to numb myself to.

What do you guys recommend for a psychedelic spanking? Last time 9 months ago I took 1g tea dose of cyans I picked locally and saw mechanical maggots eating my brain which I directly attributed to the drug use. I know what I have to do but yeah.. any advice appreciated.

Mico-dose? Supplements? Macro-dose? Therapy?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/21/2023 4:22:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. Remember you are strong. And you're on the right track to recover in seeking assistance.

SkyMotion wrote:

All of the above. Hit the issue where it hurts. And make friends with and connect more deeply with yourself and how you feel and how you see yourself, so that you don't have to worry about numbing anything. Easier said than done.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Kash
#3 Posted : 7/21/2023 4:26:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

A decent dose of ayahuasca can work wonders with resetting bad habits. First hand experience. Smile Take just enough for ego loss and the discomfort to manifest into bliss. Go into the experience with purging the negativity in mind and focus on your ideal future.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

RhythmSpring
#4 Posted : 7/21/2023 5:28:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, but don't you have to stop the benzos first before you take psychedelics or Ayahuasca so that the psychedelics work and the Ayahuasca doesn't kill you?
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/21/2023 5:39:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

RhythmSpring wrote:
Yeah, but don't you have to stop the benzos first before you take psychedelics or Ayahuasca so that the psychedelics work and the Ayahuasca doesn't kill you?

This is what I found on the Nexus wiki about that.

Known Substance Interaction Page wrote:
Benzos/Barbituates

Benzodiazepines can be reduce an agitated rough/unpleasant trip but are generally not recommended if other non-invasive supportive care-taking can be done, because these substances will dull the consciousness and might prevent the tripper from learning from the hard experience and integrating it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShadedSelf
#6 Posted : 7/21/2023 2:27:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I feel like I have trauma I'm trying to numb myself to.

Would you like to talk about this?

Sounds like benzos are the solution for you, not the problem in a sense, so obviously getting off them entails facing the actual problem.

Id recommend giving therapy a shot, you can definitely do a lot by yourself with meditation/psychedelics though, in my experience it comes down to the amount of will and faith that you are willing to put in, the tool itself, while not irrelevant, matters less.

fink
#7 Posted : 7/22/2023 12:04:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I might sound too simple but it works for me. Everytime you crave the thing you are aware of an addiction to, say the mantra 'Its a trick. It's a trap. I know I don't want it.'

I also try to combine that with doing 10 push ups everytime the craving tries to trick me into believing I actually do want the thing.

Empathy for future me is sometimes all that defends against the persuasive reasoning of current me. Current me still wins some battles. The never ending war between impulse and discipline.

I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Wolfnippletip
#8 Posted : 7/22/2023 1:35:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Far as I know you should detox off benzos in a medical setting.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Sky Motion
#9 Posted : 7/26/2023 5:01:20 AM

<3

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Far as I know you should detox off benzos in a medical setting.

Actually not to be rude but medical settings have 0 clue when it comes to benzo withdrawal and not damaging your brain, they advocate for a faster taper than is scientifically accepted and will put you on other crap to cope.

Sky Motion
#10 Posted : 7/26/2023 5:02:31 AM

<3

Voidmatrix wrote:
I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. Remember you are strong. And you're on the right track to recover in seeking assistance.

SkyMotion wrote:

All of the above. Hit the issue where it hurts. And make friends with and connect more deeply with yourself and how you feel and how you see yourself, so that you don't have to worry about numbing anything. Easier said than done.

One love

Thanks Void, plain and simple I don't really love myself much it seems these days. I think I'm going to keep it classic with macro, micro and changa. Therapy helped in the past but I feel I remember those lessons (cbt)

Sky Motion
#11 Posted : 7/26/2023 5:03:50 AM

<3

ShadedSelf wrote:
Quote:
I feel like I have trauma I'm trying to numb myself to.

Would you like to talk about this?

Sounds like benzos are the solution for you, not the problem in a sense, so obviously getting off them entails facing the actual problem.

Id recommend giving therapy a shot, you can definitely do a lot by yourself with meditation/psychedelics though, in my experience it comes down to the amount of will and faith that you are willing to put in, the tool itself, while not irrelevant, matters less.

Ex-love related, never got over it truly, did ayahuasca and pachamama told me to let her go and I didn't and I got punished, not much else to it but that

OneIsEros
#12 Posted : 7/27/2023 8:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

According to this benzos and MAOI’s are not contraindicated, so ayahuasca should be safe. No stimulants though, or a whole host of other medications, such as SSRI antidepressants. That’ll kill you.

https://www.mdshrink.com...isdrug-interactions.html

Sky Motion
#13 Posted : 7/28/2023 4:03:40 AM

<3

OneIsEros wrote:
According to this benzos and MAOI’s are not contraindicated, so ayahuasca should be safe. No stimulants though, or a whole host of other medications, such as SSRI antidepressants. That’ll kill you.

https://www.mdshrink.com...isdrug-interactions.html

Thank you, I am aware of all safety for MAOI's but won't do ayahuasca without a real shaman from peru/brazil.

I will be taking the lower/medium dose changa route

jungleheart
#14 Posted : 7/30/2023 9:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You don't need a real shaman from Peru to trip. For all you know, you could end up cursed or have your energy/mind interfered with. That happened with a friend of mine. They came back worse and had a string of bad luck after their trip.

I would encourage you to do it DIY. Taking control of your brain chemistry comes with taking control of your life.

You could start with microdoses and work your way up. It's something that can be learned. Not something unobtainable to Westerners. The plants do the healing and it is available to all.

ShadedSelf
#15 Posted : 7/31/2023 7:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you not do benzos before that?
Why didnt you let her go? What are you holding on to?

OneIsEros
#16 Posted : 8/3/2023 8:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jungleheart wrote:
You don't need a real shaman from Peru to trip. For all you know, you could end up cursed or have your energy/mind interfered with. That happened with a friend of mine. They came back worse and had a string of bad luck after their trip.

I would encourage you to do it DIY. Taking control of your brain chemistry comes with taking control of your life.

You could start with microdoses and work your way up. It's something that can be learned. Not something unobtainable to Westerners. The plants do the healing and it is available to all.

This. Ayahuasca is no more in need of a shaman than mushrooms. In the cultures that use mushrooms, shamans and the exact same “dieta” are part of the experience, it’s not treated differently. And yes - shamans can be nefarious. They are not monks. They are doctors without hippocratic oaths. Emphasis on the lack of hippocratic oath.

That said, discipline is needed to learn how to use them.