We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Phlux's Mescaline Extraction Tek Options

rOm
#81 Posted : 9/18/2010 2:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to know about this pH too... Is it 11.5 as someone here suggested me ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

darkstate
#82 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I'd better provide feedback on the alleged consumption of previous unwashed substance! The feast began 2 weeks ago.

The experience was truly amazing. I'm sure on higher doses, it would be even more awe-inspiring but for me, never has one felt such a clean trip other than mescaline.

This was my first time. I realise that this is not the thread for trip reports, however it is related to the compound that I wrote about here, so I'll keep it brief.

Dosage was 342mg taken at 10am in the morning. It was unwashed as pictured previously, and onset was quick. After 20 mins I had tingles down my spine - very similar to MDMA. I knew something was happening and it was exciting. I felt the need to move around the room and engage in conversation. There were three people, including me, participating on the same prescription.

Gradually over the course of the next hour, conversation was proactive. The room became bright with electric colours. The walls started to warp and dimensions of my surroundings didn't seem right. My peers shared the same observation. Peering out of the window, the neighbours curtains looked like giant mice crawling up the window frames, and the buildings' brickwork was crawling with activity. The visions continued and at one point I felt very erotic. I felt pity there were no females around at that moment and I felt passionate about sex. I started fantasising about sexual encounters with my wife! Perhaps it could have been with anyone that I had feelings for, but my wife seemed most appropriate at that moment. (Thank God I didn't have any pets, eh?!)

A friend had brought a portable hard disk with him, containing his entire music collection of 20 years. A lot of it was Jazz (I'm keen fan of Jazz, but I also like a lot of electronic music as well.) There were other genres mixed in with his collection of music too, most notably Chicago - a band that I have heard very little of, but I didn't realise how excellent Jazz was until I heard them playing it - on mescaline. Note: Chicago is not a Jazz band, per se!! The complex chord structures however, seemed perfect for the current state of mind.

We traversed many audio tracks over the course of the next few hours, commenting and analysing to some degree, crossing over into a comical frame of mind - each of which became more and more absurd as we progressed. Finally Shpongle made is's way onto the playlist and I was in another world by this point. Conversation did however pursue in between - albeit it spear of the moment. Eventually we decided to venture outside for an excursion that proved to be memorable as it was interesting!

I encountered many different people and places along the way (I should say "we" as the group connected in some way with surroundings), confusion as to where we were heading became apparent, although we were in complete control. Faces seemed to be very different, warped and exaggerated in a very congested environment. People seemed to smile at us, but as we caught their eye, they meant so much to us.

Part of the walk had an uphill terrain. This got the blood flowing throughout the body as we climbed and excreted pressure on our bodies . By the time I (I think "we" as a group felt pretty much the same) were almost ready to sit down for a rest due to the up-hill walking, we suddenly realise that we were back to the locations where we first started!

We entered the building where we had initially started. The entrance corridor was warping - intensively. We waited for the elevator, which seem to last for a lifetime, and entered the car as it arrived. As the elevator car stopped and locked into position, the doors opened. We proceeded to the seventh floor and entered the apartment. This is where the journey initially began. I started to self-analyse.

I won't go into the analytical part of the trip at this stage, all I will say is that I reflected on some of the most important aspects (ones that I perceived as mistakes) of my life. It was a moment of self-realisation in some way, an opportunity to "right" the "wrongs" that I had made in my life.

This lasted for around thirty minutes. As I write this, I sense that it had great beneficial value, in that (1) I decided to go on a diet; (2) Celebrate that I'd given up smoking four years and, the rejoice in the unconditional love that I have for my family.

I could go on for hours about the experience, but I think I've covered the most important memorable points. During the experience I thought to myself, I'm not in a hurry to return to this place anytime soon, but after several weeks of review I might return again to learn more about myself and the direction that I'm heading. One starts to appreciate how wonderful the experience actually was and why such a compound is banned under the rule of law in so many intelligent societies.

Thanks for reading!
"In chemistry, not quite right means out and out wrong" - Alexander Shulgin

LucidLemonade
#83 Posted : 10/9/2010 9:55:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Phlux Smile

Great TEk... My friend normally would have used Rons tek, but that could sometimes become a little to messy...

He's waiting on some HCL so had to go for acetate in the final steps, but this is the cleanest acetate he's even seen & still loads more to evap.

Great Job!!

Also, as he had 50g leftover of dried chips he decided to powder these and try a STB (skip all the simmering steps) and this currently appears to be giving good results & very clean acetate.

Very happy
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous" - TMK

Dimitrius
#84 Posted : 10/9/2010 10:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where can one get HCl? Anyone that can pm me?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

ThirdEyeVision
#85 Posted : 10/19/2010 1:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius wrote:
Where can one get HCl? Anyone that can pm me?

Anywhere that sells pool supplies. Its called Muriatic Acid.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Astralking
#86 Posted : 10/19/2010 3:33:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What classes for a very strong batch of lye water? what amount of sodium hydroxide did you add? Or what PH should the water be when its added? Just wanna make sure I don't mess this up as mesc extraction is pretty expensive! Hehe
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

jbark
#87 Posted : 12/15/2010 4:35:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Performing this tek and had a few questions. Since no target pH was suggested, i established a pH5-6 HCL solution. My first round of salting went well, although the d-limonene became noticeably cloudier. the Hcl water and limo seperated beautifully. I re-added the limo to the basified cactus soup and followed the tek, mixing three times in an hour. I waited overnight as the first hcl/mesc/water solution evapped. Today, this solution is 4/5ths evapped, and no sign of any crystals or residue to speak of. In my 2nd round of saltings/decantings, the limo and hcl solution took a LOT longer to separate (up from a previous 10 seconds to nearly 5 minutes), and little limo bubbles remained in the hcl water no matter how much decanting was performed.

The Limo, added back to the basified cactus solution once again, is so milky it's almost opaque.

What's going on?

My theory is that the HCL solution is not acidic enough and that the target pH should have been lower. As a result, the HCL solution is not salting the Mescaline and the limo is pulling more and more of it and saturating. This would (i think) explain the limo getting milkier and milkier as well as the fact that the first evapping batch doesn't seem to be yielding. I am worried about lowering the pH of the solution, as I have heard that a too acidic solution can destroy the mescaline, but if I am right, i think that is what I need to do. I am wondering, if this is the case, what pH I should target anew...

Any thoughts?

Thanks, JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

soulfood
#88 Posted : 12/15/2010 5:00:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

My salting solution contains 1-2 drops hcl per 100ml of water. This usually makes it to around ph 2ish.

I always let my salting seperate from the solvent layer in a hot water bath and dry the solvent beforehand with anhydrous magnesium sulphate with prevents funny salts forming which can make a sticky layer between the partition that can become a sticky residue on the side of the vessel.

dg
#89 Posted : 12/15/2010 11:32:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

plain water salts lots of material as is

did you test the waters ph after you added the acid and mixed it up with the np?

you'll know enough acid has been aded when you hit ph 5-6 (technically 99% should be salted when the water hits ph 7...)

i dont know this "tek" so i cant really comment further

jbark
#90 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
My salting solution contains 1-2 drops hcl per 100ml of water. This usually makes it to around ph 2ish.

I always let my salting seperate from the solvent layer in a hot water bath and dry the solvent beforehand with anhydrous magnesium sulphate with prevents funny salts forming which can make a sticky layer between the partition that can become a sticky residue on the side of the vessel.

Interesting. I think i have seen this sticky layer... How exactly do yo dry with anyhydrous magnesium sulfate? and quantities?

Thanks, JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jbark
#91 Posted : 12/16/2010 1:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dg wrote:

did you test the waters ph after you added the acid and mixed it up with the np?

you'll know enough acid has been aded when you hit ph 5-6 (technically 99% should be salted when the water hits ph 7...)

No I didn't test the pH aftwr mixing with the NP (in this case limo). Would it change?

My pH was a little under 6 brfore adding it though.

JBArk

dg
#92 Posted : 12/16/2010 11:19:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

jbark wrote:
dg wrote:

No I didn't test the pH aftwr mixing with the NP (in this case limo). Would it change?

My pH was a little under 6 brfore adding it though.

JBArk

yes it will. how much it changes(rises) depends on how much alkaloid is present

cyantific
#93 Posted : 2/7/2013 8:42:28 PM

Journeyman

To speed up the cook time, could a pressure cooker be used in Phulx's tek? Is there a risk of destroying mescaline with a pressure cooker at 15 psi ?

Any good reason to deskin/despine?

ipumaestro
#94 Posted : 2/7/2013 9:21:33 PM

catdestined

using a pc at 15 psi wont destroy the alks and will speed up cook time.

deskinning/despinning isnt necessary if youre going to extract it, especially after using a pc
achuma puma

Phlux-
#95 Posted : 2/8/2013 3:40:44 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

just be sure to bring the cactus past the foaming stage, especially if using fresh cactus - before pressure cooking or else a piece may rise up on the foam and block the stop-cock - or the stop-cock may just pour out foam.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Phlux-
#96 Posted : 2/8/2013 5:03:27 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i found on some cactus - the waxy skin really gunks things up - spines can bother one during filtering depending on technique used.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

highRvibratoryfreq
#97 Posted : 2/15/2013 9:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anybody tried both this method and stb with sulphuric acid salting and acetone bombing?

id like to know which one is the quickest?

seems to me theres no need to cook with stb, and salting with sulphuric acid means reduction and one acetone bomb for clean product as opposed to multiple washes and re-x?

im only speculating here and i would be happy to try this method if it saved me time!

(edit im using dried chips not fresh cactus if that makes a difference)

Thanks.

highRvibratoryfreq
#98 Posted : 2/15/2013 11:41:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh and j bark if you really heat the nps after doing the salting to help seperate it i found that if i heated it a bit the nps stayed slightly cloudy but if i kept it heated in near boiling water it goes clear again.

again this was with the alternative tek mentioned but im sure the nps clouding applies for both methods

cyantific
#99 Posted : 3/2/2013 3:46:16 AM

Journeyman

Came across this excellent read, and thought it would be a nice addition to Phulx's AB thread.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28840

«PREV345