We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
What's your best tip for Noman's tek for a beginner. Options

Swinjin
#101 Posted : 4/21/2013 5:12:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check this thread out.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

juremania
#102 Posted : 4/21/2013 5:23:17 AM

show me your neurons

Are these various methods usable in the noman process? This would be my first extraction and I really want to aim for the purest yield I can get for a beginner, and it's the only method I'm familiar with. I have 100g of powdered MHRB. What would you more experienced visionaries recommend? Feedback much appreciated.
When it all boils down, were all one continuing neural circuit, connected in a physical world of atoms and light. Enjoy your ride.

juremania
#103 Posted : 4/21/2013 5:25:25 AM

show me your neurons

Swinjin wrote:
Check this thread out.

Thank you. I'm really hoping to start my process this week. I hope I can accumulate some extra knowledge before I make a stupid mistake.
When it all boils down, were all one continuing neural circuit, connected in a physical world of atoms and light. Enjoy your ride.

misterpip
#104 Posted : 4/21/2013 12:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there.
I used noman's tek for my first extraction & it went pretty well.
With the first half of MHRB I extracted from I opted not to freeze precip & went straight for an evap. This, however, meant I had to redissolve my crystals & do a sodium carbonate wash as I was a little sloppy.

The second half I did freeze but I was getting low yields, probably due to not evapping some naphtha off beforehand. (If I'm way off with that I'll take any advice going).

I harvested somewhere in the region of 0.32g very fluffy material, 0.63g waxy yellow/orange crystals & 0.03g incredibly lightweight glass shard type crystals total from both batches. I have more detail written down somewhere.
I'm just waiting for the waxy material to re-x & then I should have a better idea of total yield.
This was from approximately 120g MHRB which I "liquidised" into some powder & a lot of small fibres.

Good luck Very happy

juremania
#105 Posted : 4/21/2013 1:04:40 PM

show me your neurons

misterpip wrote:
Hi there.
I used noman's tek for my first extraction & it went pretty well.
With the first half of MHRB I extracted from I opted not to freeze precip & went straight for an evap. This, however, meant I had to redissolve my crystals & do a sodium carbonate wash as I was a little sloppy.

The second half I did freeze but I was getting low yields, probably due to not evapping some naphtha off beforehand. (If I'm way off with that I'll take any advice going).

I harvested somewhere in the region of 0.32g very fluffy material, 0.63g waxy yellow/orange crystals & 0.03g incredibly lightweight glass shard type crystals total from both batches. I have more detail written down somewhere.
I'm just waiting for the waxy material to re-x & then I should have a better idea of total yield.
This was from approximately 120g MHRB which I "liquidised" into some powder & a lot of small fibres.

Good luck Very happy

hey! Thanks. I'm doing the first attempt today. I've got 100 g powdered. I hope I can atleast pull a decently potent yield. What chemicals did you use for your wash? I've heard like 3 different wash mixtures. Can't figure out what to use.

misterpip
#106 Posted : 4/22/2013 1:49:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi again!

I used something named Soda Crystals. I think it also goes under the title of Washing Soda. It cost me about £1 for a kilogram & not much is needed. I got it in the detergent/washing stuff aisle in the local supermarket.

It's very straightforward, probably the most difficult part is doing another separation. I follow the steps from the wiki:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...hould_I_wash_my_spice.3F

«PREV456