We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
The world elite on dmt? Options

The Day Tripper
#81 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:02:18 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
I just have trouble taking what he says at face value, considering he's saying its factual, and calling himself an investigative journalist. Investigative journalists have sources and facts to back up what they say, or they're considered a joke. Bernstein and Woodward were investigative journalists, alex jones spreads obviously whacked out theories which he calls fact as the truth. If he had evidence and sources to back up what he says fine, but don't call yourself an investigative journalist if your going to spread conspiratorial propaganda.

If you, like me, think hes an entertainer, with some truth in his act, but definitely not all of it (most), then we are in agreeance benzyme. But i don't see how anyone can defend him when alot of what he says is just not true if you look into it, and he plays it off as being the truth or factual. Thats my problem with Alex Jones, so maybe my first post was a bit off, but still why try and "decipher" what hes saying, when you know alot of what he's trying to spread as fact is just baseless off the wall conspiracy?

"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DoctorMantus
#82 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:09:07 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

ab381 wrote:
@benzyme: ok fair point saying dmt isnt a miracle cure straight away for everyone which is true but when one becomes spiritually involved and intrigued with the drug they start to build a good and spiritual mindset needed to enter the phase of trying dmt. i believe that spirituality is the core basis of DMT trips and that dmt itself helps your to view life in a more compassionate and caring way while allowing your ego to disappear gradually.

is it the real deal and are we really communicating with other beings? im certainly convinced we are but its not a given fact overall and even i can admit that, but hey its given more proof than any religious teachings ever did so in regards to your question i do think it serves a better purpose than religion without a doubt.

Drugs or spice for that matter do not make you anymore spiritual than the others.

Spirituality to me is not only practicing meditation and inner traveling. Its about being in touch with your spirit, Practicing act of kindness and helping others in need.

I feel the kind and generous people that help other people not on any level of i help you, you have to help me. These people are living life, being Human to one another.

These people^ i feel are more spiritual than the people who claim to be on a spiritual path, and take psychedelics to get enlightened.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

DoctorMantus
#83 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:16:05 AM

benzyme wrote:
Terrence was a nutjob too.

and did Alex force you to listen to him? what, did he tie you to a chair and tape open your eyes to watch and hear him rant? I've never heard Jones claim to know all the facts, but if you can provide a source for that, I'd check it out.

but it's good you can choose which nutjob to learn from. I learned from both, but I wouldn't go as far as saying "growth" occurred, especially "spiritual growth".. that only comes from spiritual practice.

I Agree, I love terence and love some of his ideas. But my gf had brought up a point to me where she said, sure terence was experienced in taking these substances and having these ideas. If he was smart he would takin more care of himself,because his age seemed to young, there are a lot of great thinkers that get to the point of were terence was without using any drugs.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

DoctorMantus
#84 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:25:15 AM

this video make you want to journey in the spice

Edit:This video was interesting, i am sorry at 6;13 is were the video gets stupid, i had no idea i posted this before i watched the whole thing.
— Terence McKenna

Vok
#85 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if Alex Jones' point is to entertain with his crazy rants, then hes hilarious! Every time I've tried to listen to his info i end up on a rant, and end up taking him as being earnest and crazy as hell, but if hes making social/political/conspiratorial commentary, hes one funny dude!
Could you imagine feelin all calm-then all of a sudden your fingers get numb-things start freezing-what is the season-where we at and why we leavin? -Lil Wyte

benzyme
#86 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:36:18 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yea man, I cracked up when I saw him on A Scanner Darkly
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

tele
#87 Posted : 1/3/2012 10:28:02 AM
Explorer

Anyone who's stupid enough to listen to that fool, shouldn't touch DMT anyway Smile

Why some people are scared of DMT even after smoking it is the intense nature of the "trip".

oldtripper
#88 Posted : 1/3/2012 11:04:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Alex Jones is nothing more than a zionist shill. Hes the worse enemy. He takes facts and twists them the way his masters desire..blaming "the government" when the true problem is powermad foriegn parasites that believe they are "chosen" to rule the world. the way these people control is by taking control of both sides of the opposition. Just look at the tea party..HAH it started out with Ron Paul, a constitutionalist fighting the FED and the givng out our money when we have our own starving. He wants to get rid of foriegn policy. Isreal gets over 60% of our foreing aid, no less then 3 BILLION a year..they just got caught by Finnish authorites wiht a ship sending, (marked "fireworks"Pleased over 200 SUPER-Patriot missles and other explosives to COMMUNIST CHINA..thats right..your tax dollars go to Israel who turns around and sell to our enemy..What?..didnt hear about that on the news?...Oh..you might want to look into who owns 97% of media. Anyway NOW the teaparty is a joke with Palin in the lead bunch or religous neo-cons talking "WE gotta support Israel and kill those evil muslims" These jokes cant even read a bible..Israel was a people, never a country. Our constitution calls for non-involvement. Poor Ron Paul mentioned "occupation" with Ben Stein and got called "anti-semetic"

OK I told myself I wanst going to get on politics here..this is a site for positivity..I jjust want to say, I believe ALL people have a right to exist and that includes the land,water,blood raped Palestinians

benzyme
#89 Posted : 1/3/2012 1:06:03 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

oldtripper wrote:
Hes the worse enemy.

this pretty much negates everything you said.
Rupert Murdoch is more of an enemy, AJ is just a hothead.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Global
#90 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:31:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Being that the specific Alex Jones rant in regards to DMT is jam packed with CT, I'm not quite sure why we're still discussing this here at the Nexus. I thought the attitude on which was pretty clear. Is this to imply it's ok to talk about CT's, but only when they directly pertain to DMT? This whole thread has been insanely childish on the behalf of both sides whether acceptable here or not.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

AluminumFoilRobots
#91 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:18:14 PM

gufyg

Wow, strange, I just stumbled upon this independently... like moments ago...! The synchronicities have been PILING up!

Anyway, I took the plunge again, and broke through from a mere 24 mgs of spice in the VG. I saw the elves for the first time in a while, and they seemed to be downloading into my head "WE CONTROL SPACE-TIME" and yet there was ANOTHER entity to my right in the corner of my vision to where I couldn't make it out clearly, that seemed to be in a position of authority over the triplet-elf-machine that I have seen repeatedly. It was a "professor-graduate student" relationship for whatever reason...

I think these entities are beyond good and evil. They are deliciously morally ambiguous, and both awe and fear and accordingly the proper mammal response.

I don't know what about them controlling space-time... it seems that as I do this stuff more the lessons are gaining greater and greater magnitude... like when I first went over it was all them lavishing me with love, but now its like we've moved past that and are getting into the REAL complex things....

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

AluminumFoilRobots
#92 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:19:51 PM

gufyg

Also, alex jones, LOL!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

The Traveler
#93 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:54:13 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Time for a deep breath people. Smile

And again a school example of a CT thread running wild again. Rolling eyes

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV345