We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
The world elite on dmt? Options

benzyme
#61 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:16:57 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

google: Operation Northwoods

true story, this document was declassified. its principal resemblance to 9/11 is eerily coincidental.

false flag "catastrophes" are nothing new, these politicians pull a sleight-of-hand on people
caught sleeping... but it's not magic, it's pure deception.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ab381
#62 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:24:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@benzyme: ok fair point saying dmt isnt a miracle cure straight away for everyone which is true but when one becomes spiritually involved and intrigued with the drug they start to build a good and spiritual mindset needed to enter the phase of trying dmt. i believe that spirituality is the core basis of DMT trips and that dmt itself helps your to view life in a more compassionate and caring way while allowing your ego to disappear gradually.

is it the real deal and are we really communicating with other beings? im certainly convinced we are but its not a given fact overall and even i can admit that, but hey its given more proof than any religious teachings ever did so in regards to your question i do think it serves a better purpose than religion without a doubt.

benzyme
#63 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:29:58 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

spirituality is ultimately a subjective observation, and psychedelics may point you in the direction, but you have to find it for yourself. and has been said many, many times, these conscioussness-altering agents are like a tool, which can be misused and cause mental harm to the user.

some people genuinely find spirituality in religion, but many do not; they go through the motions, and have self-righteous attitudes while living in hypocrisy. there are also psychedelic (ab)users who do the same.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

RebornInSmoke
#64 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:36:59 AM

Lysergic Feline

you guys DO realize he is a shill, right?
he has some pretty interesting connections if you look into him.
he also lives in a gated community in a big house worth over $300,000, paid for by his "fans".

like i said, he's a shill, and he and his wife both have some interesting connections.

type into youtube "alex jones shill" and see what comes up? i dunno. there is some interesting footage of him out there though...

happy hunting Pleased
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

benzyme
#65 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:39:51 AM

analytical chemist

perhaps

you know who may also have been shills? Robert Anton Wilson...Terrence McKenna...even *gasp* Rick Strassman.
and don't forget Rogan. hell, Alex Grey paid tribute to Obama.

I think what you meant was trill. AJ is from Texas, so he's trill.

The Day Tripper
#66 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:47:27 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
Personally, the way he weaves what would be considered "conspiracy" by some, but many know is true, with the BS is a red flag that he's just trying to illegitimate many things the gov would rather make look like "just crazy conspiracy". Its not like alex jones is the source of any of that semi-true or sometimes factual stuff, and having to wade through his retarded crazy rants to find a speck of truth is just not worth it imo lol. I'd rather listen to someone more objective and that has a POV based in reason and reality, not all fucking over the place, and often just flat out wrong and crazy.

Like i said if anything, he's working for someone to try and smear what would be legitimate "conspiracy" theories by mixing them up with his pile of shit, theres a conspiracy for ya lol.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

ntwhtyouknw
#67 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:52:59 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I hate to admit I used to actually listen to his radio show often, I started to notice how he always says he has "inside sources" and hes been to " secret facilities" you hear him say it on this video hes " been to the sites were they do these test on monkeys", its so secret " hes not even supposed to talk about it". It's such garbage, the man has some serious blood pressure problems from what he does, he gets off on scaring the crap out of people. He loves it, and to think that people out there who listen to him, who take all of what he says to heart could possibly get the wrong idea about something so important to us and the world as these plants really bothers me. I mean as with anything Entheogens are a double edged blade, It's like a knife that a heart surgeon could save your life with, someone could always use that same knife irresponsibly, as with substances we all know that Manson's and such will come along and give these plants a bad name, Alex is just making matters worse. I think now more than ever we have a chance to make a name for these plants and ourselves who use them. But on a positive note, I will show this video to some of my friends who still take him seriously and it might just change there minds about him.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

benzyme
#68 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:54:19 AM

analytical chemist

he elicits thought, like any entertainer. you can either take it at face value, which a lot of dimwitted fratboy types do with Joe Rogan, or you can blow it off as lunacy.

smear campaigns are what politicians do, to whistleblowers and people like Assange, people who want to reveal what lies below the surface of the status quo.

ab381
#69 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:55:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think one way of identifying shills is to look at how reoccurring attitudes being preached fit in with certain organisations. on one hand alex jones is arguably doing his thing for money alone which has corrupted alot of individuals like politicians for example whereas mckenna preached not for money but for the awareness of these drugs.

also alex jones conveys a negative message towards dmt just like the government which tells me he could be a shill and mckenna preached positive messages towards dmt which goes against anything the government are telling us which tells me he was most certainly not a shill.

look for how attitudes tie in and you will be able to identify this

The Day Tripper
#70 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:59:29 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
benzyme wrote:
he elicits thought, like any entertainer. you can either take it at face value, which a lot of dimwitted fratboy types do with Joe Rogan, or you can blow it off as lunacy.

smear campaigns are what politicians do, to whistleblowers and people like Assange, people who want to reveal what lies below the surface of the status quo.

Exactly, hes an Entertainer, so it would be irresponsible to take what he's saying as fact under any circumstances, even if it has some facts to it. if you have to do your own research in everything he says (which you should, not just for AJ, but everyone) its just a massive waste of time to spend listening to all the crazy rants, then finding out upon research that most of what he is saying is complete garbage. I don't doubt theres at least some fact to what he's saying, its just that why bother wasting time checking the facts on his crazy rants to just find out there just that most of the time. Why bother with that shit, when theres people who do the same thing, but have the facts to back up most (not a marginal fraction like AJ) of what they say, and don't go on baseless conspiratorial rants "just for the shock factor". He kind of reminds me of rush limbaugh in that regard.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

ntwhtyouknw
#71 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:03:58 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

It really got under my skin when he said.. " why does the bible say you shouldn't take these drugs? " .... Where in any spiritual literature it says not to take Entheogens ? I know lot's Bhuddist preach no substance whatsoever, but if anything the bible is filled with hallucinogenic experiences... Just drives me crazy how he twists everything around to make people afraid. Honestly I think he is the wolf crying wolf if anything, what I mean by that is hes trying to make people with any decent sense not believe anything he says so they will in turn discredit any legit claims that others make against the political system, then people are all labeled " crazy conspiracy theorist " after Jones and others like him.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

ntwhtyouknw
#72 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:06:00 AM

The Day Tripper wrote:
Personally, the way he weaves what would be considered "conspiracy" by some, but many know is true, with the BS is a red flag that he's just trying to illegitimate many things the gov would rather make look like "just crazy conspiracy". Its not like alex jones is the source of any of that semi-true or sometimes factual stuff, and having to wade through his retarded crazy rants to find a speck of truth is just not worth it imo lol. I'd rather listen to someone more objective and that has a POV based in reason and reality, not all fucking over the place, and often just flat out wrong and crazy.

Like i said if anything, he's working for someone to try and smear what would be legitimate "conspiracy" theories by mixing them up with his pile of shit, theres a conspiracy for ya lol.

I just saw this DayTripper... I'm thrilled to see others see this for what it is... Blasphemy...
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

benzyme
#73 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:07:46 AM

analytical chemist

yea, except Rush Limbaugh doesn't speak on Art Bell's (Art is now retired, apparently) Coast-to-Coast AM.

When reading Terrence McKenna's works, I find myself having to filter though some heavy speculation too. Same with Pinchbeck and Castaneda. IMO it would be foolish to completely immerse one's self into another person's ideologies...that's the basis of religions.

ab381
#74 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

there is really nothing to speculate about mckenna though. McKennas material was designed for understanding dmt and other hallucinogenics from a experienced point of view, he urged the use of DMT itself which was very personal and wasn't enforcing any kind of ideologies. the immersing nature comes when trying dmt whereas the reading and video material was used as a knowlegde bank or rough guide on tips and experiences.

The Day Tripper
#75 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:21:22 AM

Rennasauce Man

benzyme wrote:
yea, except Rush Limbaugh doesn't speak on Art Bell's (Art is now retired, apparently) Coast-to-Coast AM.

When reading Terrence McKenna's works, I find myself having to filter though some heavy speculation too. Same with Pinchbeck and Castaneda. IMO it would be foolish to completely immerse one's self into another person's ideologies...that's the basis of religions.

Yeah, but with those guys they're not sprouting their theories as fact, and they leave some room for speculation based on personal experience. And yeah, to believe in someone blindly and fully is stupid as well. I look at it like hes so far to the bullshit side of the bullshit detector i have in my brain why bother even listening to him at all? At least with people like terrence you could push him to admit its all fanciful theorization, but alex jones talks about some crazy shit that he try's to pass off as fact. Alex jones spreads BS for the shock factor, or for monetary gain, or because hes paid to do so, or for some other reason that i don't know about. All i know is that in my experience, after doing a little digging into what he is saying, its just not worth it to wade through his shit to find the facts when you can listen to other people who are going to be right and factual more than he is.

Taking what mckenna says as fact is just as deluded, but at least with his theories, you can make at least some sense out of them, and he has some historical facts to back things up. But still mckenna was pretty out there as well. But like i said, he will admit its his own personal experience and opinions and not tout it as facts.

ntwhtyouknw
#76 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:21:34 AM

I have to agree with Benzyme on that one. I used to eat it all up, Casteneda was my idol,I still love him, I love Mckenna and all of them, only now adays I can honestly say I learn those things for myself and take whatever anyone else tells me with a grain of salt.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

ab381
#77 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:34:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im with Day Tripper on this one, as what i said, guys like mckenna just gave us a loose guiding voice for confidence to use in our quest for trying hallucinogenic drugs and it was all mainly based on their personal experiences with them. mckenna never forced us to do anything he just drawed us all in with the amazing stories he had.

Mckenna said once that he was always learning all the time and he never claimed to know all the answers for a fact Unlike Jones. Terrence gave us room to grow with him and learn from him which i think is highly respectable

benzyme
#78 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:43:03 AM

analytical chemist

Terrence was a nutjob too.

and did Alex force you to listen to him? what, did he tie you to a chair and tape open your eyes to watch and hear him rant? I've never heard Jones claim to know all the facts, but if you can provide a source for that, I'd check it out.

but it's good you can choose which nutjob to learn from. I learned from both, but I wouldn't go as far as saying "growth" occurred, especially "spiritual growth".. that only comes from spiritual practice.

ab381
#79 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:53:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what im trying to say is Jones presents his conspiracy theories as facts and discredits substances hes never tried/does not understand whereas mckenna was more about the experiences that came from things he personally tried out and learnt from.

benzyme
#80 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:56:16 AM

analytical chemist

have you read some of the commentary from Food of the Gods? Terrence does a good deal of speculation with respects to the diets of the "dominator culture".
don't be hypocritical.

«PREV2345NEXT