We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2345NEXT
Response to another thread that was removed by the mods Options

soulfood
#61 Posted : 3/2/2010 12:58:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Do you actually own that tie? SmileSmile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#62 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:00:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to post a pic of me and my wife wearing our business attire. This will help you paint the image of me being “Psychedelic Jesus” as Art put it. That’s a pic of me when I was younger. I think I was 21 in that picSmile
69ron attached the following image(s):
hippies[1].jpg (92kb) downloaded 220 time(s).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#63 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:03:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Do you actually own that tie? SmileSmile

No, but I'd like one like it. I'd also like a 100% tie dye business suit. At some point I'll get one or have one made.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#64 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:16:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since I'm now the "Psychedelic Jesus" according to Art, I think I should sell my Prius hybrid and opt for something a little more green like this. What do you think?
69ron attached the following image(s):
041VWBus[1].JPG (251kb) downloaded 193 time(s).

Infundibulum
#65 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:24:41 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hm....

You need to find some disciples first! Ah, and a donkey.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulfood
#66 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:24:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't know whether to refer that to my mechanic or my gardener.

69ron
#67 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:31:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All kidding aside, please don't misinterpret any of that. I'm just joking here. I think calling anyone anything related to Jesus is honestly very disrespectful to the followers of Jesus Christ.

As to the original argument, I have no hard feelings at all Art. You can call me what you like. I don’t really care. It’s actually humorous. I’m poking fun at it because I don’t feel the seriousness of the remarks, even though I think you may have intended me to.

If you want to continue calling me “Psychedelic Jesus”, go ahead. I don’t really care. It’s actually kind of humorous to me, but it is disrespectful to the followers of Jesus Christ.

OriginalFace
#68 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing

put me down for a pint o that bitter and one of those ties, please

oh and make that a pint of what ever art's drinking and some sasparella for ronSmile

OF

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

69ron
#69 Posted : 3/2/2010 1:54:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sarsaparilla…mmmm…that stuff is tasty!

soulfood
#70 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What IS sasparella?

I've only ever heard it refered to on TV. Sounds like I could be missing out.

Bill Cipher
#71 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm ready to put the whole thing to bed and move on with no hard feelings.

OriginalFace
#72 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

art, at least stay for a beer with your friends.

I want to be happy,
But I can't be happy,
'till I make you happy, too Pleased

In the province of the mind, there are no limits.

69ron
#73 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
What IS sasparella?

I've only ever heard it refered to on TV. Sounds like I could be missing out.

It tastes sort of like root beer. It and sassafras were the original flavorings of root beer. It's quite tasty.

69ron
#74 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:35:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:

Cool. I have no hard feelings at all. CheersSmile

Bill Cipher
#75 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:37:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm an alcoholic, so I probably shouldn't... But I'll stay for a mug full of ayahuasca if the rest of you care to join me.

antrocles
#76 Posted : 3/2/2010 3:34:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*raises hand-carved shipibo mug for a toast*....

"TO THE EVERYTHING OF EVERYTHING!!" Smile

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

mattritt
#77 Posted : 3/2/2010 3:47:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"AND ALL OF THE ALL"

*clink* Razz
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Ice House
#78 Posted : 3/2/2010 5:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

69ron wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:

Cool. I have no hard feelings at all. CheersSmile

I'm sorry for contributing to stirring that up. I probably used a poor choice of words in one of my posts.

Respectfully

ihs
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

allnatural
#79 Posted : 3/2/2010 9:58:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't read the original thread, but reading through this one brings a quote to mind.

"The best measure of a true friend is the ability to disagree, yet remain friends"
-Daniel Griffith
Greatest monologue of all time.

polytrip
#80 Posted : 3/2/2010 2:36:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Infundibulum wrote:
Hm....

You need to find some disciples first! Ah, and a donkey.

I disagree. The first thing you need to do is to get lost in a desert.

«PREV2345NEXT