We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
The world elite on dmt? Options

Hyperspace Fool
#41 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:49:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
There´s a big difference between people who´ve got wealthy or powerfull because they have a great talent and great discipline, and people who´re so obsessed with wealth and power that they´re willing to use any means to get there.

In some sectors like the financial sector, judicial sector or politic´s, no specific talent is required to be able to achieve something at all. Those sectors are infested with a disproportionate number of people who suffer from narcissism or psychopathy.

At least 5% of all employees in the financial sector suffer from psychopathy, where 1% is the norm.
Then you also have to realise that the terms psychopathy or narcissism realy mean that a person scores high on some kind of checklist, so the amount of people who´re borderline narcissists or psychopaths is even greater.

Investigators who´ve done research on psychopathy within corporations are even convinced that psychopathy within the financial sector is the main cause of most financial crisis: the financial system has many flaws, but as proven by scientists at RAND (during the cold war), the vast majority of people do not take advantage of flaws within the system they operate in.
There is no doubt that finance and politics attracts a much greater percentage of sociopaths and borderline personality disorder types... plenty of studies have shown that. It has even been suggested that positions of real power be forbidden to people who test clearly psychotic.

This would be rather difficult to put into practice, as most hyper-manic people and sociopaths are smart enough to be able to outwit some ridiculous test.

Besides, psychological definitions of such personality types are often kind of worthless. People can be considered schizophrenic simply by virtue of hearing voices in their heads... unless they claim those voices to be in line with an accepted religious system of belief. If you claim to be hearing angels or JC talking to you, or have the Holy Spirit guiding your decisions, you don't end up in the looney bin.

Recently, psychologists decided to remove narcissism from the DSM 5 http://psychcentral.com/...orders-shakeup-in-dsm-5/ because it is no longer considered to be a real detriment to ones psyche, and has been (as you have said) linked with success and the accomplishment of great things. It can even be argued that one has little chance of doing something truly great if one is not at least a little bit narcissistic.

While most people kind of detest arrogance and narcissism in people around them, there is little evidence that being self-absorbed is actually a negative trait... you might not have many friends, but being overly social could be considered a major impediment to getting work done.

Obviously, having people like you makes you a happier and healthier person, and there are plenty of people who are quite successful who are humble and don't push everyone's buttons with their being full of themselves...

At any rate, psychopaths are a lot more dangerous than narcissists.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pancho
#42 Posted : 12/8/2011 5:39:09 PM

Reality Gazer

So..... he believes that Elves say them -the ruling elite- to rule the world and slave all us and carry the planet to its death ?

Yeah, he needs to inyect some and see that elves dont do that by himself.
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

SKA
#43 Posted : 12/8/2011 6:38:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not so sure you can simply say "elves don't do that".

I've met most wise, kind and loving beings in DMT journeys, but rarely I do meet
beings that were extremely hatefull, vicious and agressive.

Once I smoalked DMT, found myself underwater and was being head-charged by a huge,
agressive fishlike monster. After slamming into me several times it ate me whole
and I was in it's stomach, where I saw other humans in a vegetative state.
I noticed a sort of embillical cords entangled and probed these hypnotised
poor folks. My own body was similairly probed and I realised I was stuck.
The only way of getting out was to transcend spiritually.

Did I meet an evil entity? Or did my mind tap into the general feeling of
being helplessly stuck in a miserable enslaving reality and turn it into a figurative vision?
I don't know. None of us really do. Besides that would be a whole different discussion.

Another trip I was met with a wall of geometric, harsh patterns comming down around me.
It was threatening, throbbing, aggressive, composed of sharp, mean metal blades and hooks.
It really sought to instill fear in me and remind me of it's superiority. I easily
recognised this as the Universal Evil that has many names and let it pass.
It was almost like greeting an old, but unpleasant friend, you know? Being more
tired of his bullshit than scared or impressed.

Now besides the question "is hyperspace and it's beings real or a fabrication of mind?" I think this goes to show
that it's not inconceivable that SOME "elves" instruct/stimulate people to cause great harm to others.

Pancho
#44 Posted : 12/8/2011 10:48:31 PM

Reality Gazer

SKA wrote:

:O wow man

Agressive beings... is the second time I heard that.
So, if this happens sometimes... I think there should be a topic about that in this forum. There may be more people who wanna talk about that.
And, furthermore, the question if they are another inteligent beings (good or bad) or its just our unconscious mind.
I have seen Space as kaleidoscopic chambers of infinite Knowledge,
I have seen Time as a semiLiquid mass on the hands of a pharaoh,
I have seen God as a warm and white, full of Love Dimention.
...am I really Seeing right now?

Death is the road to awe

PrimateSphinx
#45 Posted : 12/9/2011 6:27:12 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Pancho wrote:

:O wow man

Agressive beings... is the second time I heard that.
So, if this happens sometimes... I think there should be a topic about that in this forum. There may be more people who wanna talk about that.
And, furthermore, the question if they are another inteligent beings (good or bad) or its just our unconscious mind.

there is a thread about that man... it was called good vs. evil and is in the open discussion. it was quite the contentious debate and I have no desire to start it back up again. if you want to be my guest though, it's really long.
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

ab381
#46 Posted : 1/3/2012 1:07:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is possibly the most stupid thing i have ever listened to, its basically alex jones scaring people away from dmt and i just wanted to know your thoughts on this. http://www.youtube.com/w...gK4o&feature=related

O_pwn
#47 Posted : 1/3/2012 1:27:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He is quite upsetting. Joe Rogan is his "friend" and he stabs him in the back with this knowing Rogan has taken it. Plus from others experiences of dmt no one has gain information from the entities within that say what Alex is claiming, at least not of my knowledge. Another thing, Alex is religious... That upsets me, you don't have to agree but really what can be said for it that has not already been disputed successfully by many. Other than that Alex is good at informing of the hidden but a lot of rambling anger comes with it so I recommend not to overload your self with him.
Peace and Safe Divine Molecular Travels

U!^3>[ *~*

The Day Tripper
#48 Posted : 1/3/2012 1:54:52 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
I kinda feel bad for alex jones, knowing he'll never know the truth about dmt. Such a sad, scared little man.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.โ€ - Wendell Berry

benzyme
#49 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:01:58 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

it's ok that you guys are noobs (except you, Day Tripper. it's not ok), I was a noob once too.
although this was posted in the members forum, I'll tell you what I told them...

this vid is a joke, a figment of alex's cynical humor. so don't take it too seriously,

noobs.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

ab381
#50 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:17:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alex jones is blinded by organised religion and will say anything ridiculous that he does not understand, some of the guys claims are spot on but this particular rant was just crazy. If im the so called "noob" then please tell me or give me evidence of it being a joke because its clear you like to think your the most informed round here.

benzyme
#51 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:26:34 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

look, noob...

after listening to alex jones for 7 years, I've learned to decipher what's legitimate (his citing of sources, and encouraging you to search for yourself), and what's speculative ranting. this vid is obviously the latter.
btw, he's not as religious as you think he is, definitely not an evangelical.

and I'm just kidding about the noob stuff, noob.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

ab381
#52 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:44:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im sorry but i have to disagree with you, he clearly uses religion as scare tactics referencing lines from the bible which attack psychedelic experiences, why would jones waste his time putting out a joke rant.

oh and one other thing i want to mention is the fact that i know im less experienced than you in this forum in terms of posts but i would most definetly treat every member on this site with equal respect and never think i was above them. do me a favour stop using the word "NOOB" because it seems you have something to prove by undermining people on this forum.

benzyme
#53 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:47:03 AM

analytical chemist

ok, noob..i'll quit calling you a noob..

and you can disagree with me all you want, the fact that you take his words so literally doesn't make you any more aware than him. aha!

he rants about a lot of things, you obviously haven't learned how to decipher legitimate
gripes from rants.

benzyme
#54 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:52:58 AM

analytical chemist

furthermore,

he's not the reason people are afraid to take DMT. people are afraid to get their asses handed to them by a mechanical insectoid from the 11th dimension....yea, DMT kicks that much ass.
Alex Jones didn't invent the beings, DMT did.

DeMenTed
#55 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:53:34 AM

Barry

Lol im a globalist now Smile haha i like alex jones and i think he's quite an important figure in the modern world but hes talking about something he knows nothing about. Alex get back to exposing dodgy governments lol.

ab381
#56 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:57:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@benzyme: My point is Jones was giving out a negative message towards dmt and there is no evidence to support your claims of it being a humorous joke, i joined this dmt forum to learn more and share my experiences and if i see someone verbally abusing the drug then quite obviously im going to defend it. show me evidence of it being humor or tell me why exactly it is a joke rant then i will change my mind.

benzyme
#57 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:00:34 AM

analytical chemist

I meant a figurative joke. jeez. Laughing

you can't always take his rants seriously, they're his commentary. if you do, you'll be as mindwashed as anyone who takes anyone too seriously. think of all those people who got all depressed, taking Harold Camping seriously.

some people take Joe Rogan wayy to seriously, and that's sad. I weep a little for them.

ab381
#58 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:01:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also he is quite clearly not the source of people being scared away from dmt but there are still thousands of people who have probably listened to that and said to themselves im never trying dmt because im scared of opening up my mind.

benzyme
#59 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:06:46 AM

analytical chemist

you also have to figure, DMT isn't some miracle cure for humanity, any more than religion is.
it has powerful consciousness-altering properties... but if one is an idiot before taking it, they won't magically be enlightened after taking it; doesn't work that way.

The Day Tripper
#60 Posted : 1/3/2012 3:12:56 AM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
benzyme wrote:
look, noob...

after listening to alex jones for 7 years, I've learned to decipher what's legitimate (his citing of sources, and encouraging you to search for yourself), and what's speculative ranting. this vid is obviously the latter.
btw, he's not as religious as you think he is, definitely not an evangelical.

and I'm just kidding about the noob stuff, noob.

If you can point me to something alex jones has said that is not speculative conspiracy theory BS, i'll eat my humble pie. until then he's just a crazy fuckadoodledo do to me Razz.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.โ€ - Wendell Berry

PREV12345NEXT