We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Request advice on making Syrian Rue Tea for a mushroom trip Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 12/12/2021 8:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

wilspeak wrote:
This is my trip report. I made 3 grams of Syrian Rue Tea , strained the seeds and drank the tea. 30 mins after I drank the tea I started to feel the effects. I weighed out 28 grams of 2 year old mushrooms. I blended the mushrooms up into a smoothie and I added lions mane mushroom powder drank the smoothie. To tell you the truth... the experience was Not that heavy as I expected. I had a heavier, deeper mushroom trip when I took 18 grams (without) Syrian Rue. Now I am thinking maybe my mushrooms are losing potency because they are 2 years old... however they were frozen and I thought that they should have stayed strong. Also the syrian Rue seeds are about 3 years old, but they are kept dry , wrapped up in a cool dark area . so they should be good.... so now I am wondering what happened ???? The trip was light... the Syrian Rue did change the signature of the mushroom trip, but it didn't intensify the trip at all. My prior trips were a lot deeper without Syrian rue. I am not going to use syrain rue the next time I do High Dose mushrooms. I would like to read your opinions. The highlight of the trip was that I communicated with my crystals. Thank You

I'll have to hunt around, but there was a thread recently that detailed why freezing mushrooms for storage is not ideal. If I recall correctly, it's something to do with loss of potency, which is counterintuitive, but may be the case based on the molecular behavior of some of the host compounds.

How did you go about roasting the seeds before steeping them? That may be another factor here.

And were they the same mushrooms as the 18g journey you referenced? Different strains, from batch to batch, and flush to flush can impact general intensity.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wilspeak
#22 Posted : 12/12/2021 9:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
wilspeak wrote:
This is my trip report. I made 3 grams of Syrian Rue Tea , strained the seeds and drank the tea. 30 mins after I drank the tea I started to feel the effects. I weighed out 28 grams of 2 year old mushrooms. I blended the mushrooms up into a smoothie and I added lions mane mushroom powder drank the smoothie. To tell you the truth... the experience was Not that heavy as I expected. I had a heavier, deeper mushroom trip when I took 18 grams (without) Syrian Rue. Now I am thinking maybe my mushrooms are losing potency because they are 2 years old... however they were frozen and I thought that they should have stayed strong. Also the syrian Rue seeds are about 3 years old, but they are kept dry , wrapped up in a cool dark area . so they should be good.... so now I am wondering what happened ???? The trip was light... the Syrian Rue did change the signature of the mushroom trip, but it didn't intensify the trip at all. My prior trips were a lot deeper without Syrian rue. I am not going to use syrain rue the next time I do High Dose mushrooms. I would like to read your opinions. The highlight of the trip was that I communicated with my crystals. Thank You

I'll have to hunt around, but there was a thread recently that detailed why freezing mushrooms for storage is not ideal. If I recall correctly, it's something to do with loss of potency, which is counterintuitive, but may be the case based on the molecular behavior of some of the host compounds.

How did you go about roasting the seeds before steeping them? That may be another factor here.

And were they the same mushrooms as the 18g journey you referenced? Different strains, from batch to batch, and flush to flush can impact general intensity.

One love

Hello Voidmatrix, As for the Syrian Rue seeds, I weighed out 3 grams of the seeds and crushed them up and soaked them overnight in vinegar and lemon juice. Then the next day I boiled the seeds for about 30 minutes and then drank the mixture. I did feel the effect of the tea before I took the mushrooms. The next time I grow some mushrooms , I'm not going to dry and freeze them. I will dry them and wrap them tight in air tight plastic wrap and I not going to freeze them. Yes the mushrooms were the same strain and batch as the 18 gram mushrooms. Thank You
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

Voidmatrix
#23 Posted : 12/12/2021 9:56:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Interesting. It sounds like you may need to have another experience with mushrooms that have not been frozen in order to see if it's the mushrooms or potentially another factor that delimited the intensity of this particular excursion.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamensStamen
#24 Posted : 12/12/2021 10:10:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, that's disappointing, i know. I think something somewhere went wrong, it could be the mushrooms potency loss possibly, or maybe the Rue wasn't brewed well enough, or the timing wasn't right, how long after the Rue did you dose the mushrooms? The Rue stays good potency wise for a long while, i've noticed no potency loss from Rue i've had stored in a bag in a drawer for years.

Also, when it comes to dosing the mushrooms, it's far better imo to brew them up into a tea. Mixing the mushrooms into a smoothie doesn't sound ideal to me because it sounds like it'd slow the digestion/absorption of the mushrooms and make it kick in slower/lighter, whereas you want more of an empty stomach and straight liquid, preferably. I'm thinking the smoothie is probably to blame for your light trip, possibly potency loss as well but i would skip the smoothie next time. Even if smoothies work well for mushrooms on their own, for Psilohuasca you have to do things a certain way for it to work and be potentiated right.

Do not give up on the Rue/Harmalas/Psilohuasca, trust me man, this stuff is not a "one and done" kinda thing, it can be a bit of trial and error and experimentation but it's well worth it and highly rewarding. Dose it correctly, and it will work, don't just call it quits after one dud experience, like come on bruh lol. Find out when your gut's MAO-A is fully inhibited, mine is usually going good an hour into the Rue and i find that's the best time for me to dose Mimosa or Acacia tea, or 4-ACO-DMT or mushroom tea. If you do it right, believe me, it will work amazingly, my last Psilohuasca experience had me in freakin' ecstacy talking in tongues in front of my gf, pounding the table, stomping my feet because it was really powerfully amazing, ah i wish i could feel that again lol.

Btw how was the character of the experience with the addition of the Rue for you?

bismillah
#25 Posted : 12/13/2021 4:23:04 AM

My Personalized Tag

Rue keeps forever as far as I can tell; it's very stable. Shrooms go bad, and they're pretty random in potency. And sometimes you have a weird day where you need more or less than usual.

The dried shrooms I get from a friend, I need a whole bunch to feel anything and when I do it's usually just intense manic moods. When I had my own fresh shrooms, even just one small one started showing me things.
Since you're bent on leaving this universe, try getting some fresh mushrooms, or a stronger strain.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Dirty T
#26 Posted : 12/13/2021 9:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like your friend was growing multispore. Cloned genetics are far superior in consistent potency. Mush keeps forever in a dark sealed container with a dessicant it will not degrade and I have taken fresh vs dried a lot of times and there is no difference as long as you dry with a dehydrator and keep them properly. There are a lot of myths out there, heat does not degrade them, at least not the heat from dehydration and there is no difference between fresh and dried.

wilspeak
#27 Posted : 12/14/2021 7:02:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Interesting. It sounds like you may need to have another experience with mushrooms that have not been frozen in order to see if it's the mushrooms or potentially another factor that delimited the intensity of this particular excursion.

One love

Hello Voidmatrix, I have eaten cut up frozen mushrooms with some dark chocolate just to help with the taste and the mushrooms were strong. I may need to grow another fresh batch and then Dry them and not freeze them.
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

wilspeak
#28 Posted : 12/14/2021 7:19:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Well, that's disappointing, i know. I think something somewhere went wrong, it could be the mushrooms potency loss possibly, or maybe the Rue wasn't brewed well enough, or the timing wasn't right, how long after the Rue did you dose the mushrooms? The Rue stays good potency wise for a long while, i've noticed no potency loss from Rue i've had stored in a bag in a drawer for years.

Also, when it comes to dosing the mushrooms, it's far better imo to brew them up into a tea. Mixing the mushrooms into a smoothie doesn't sound ideal to me because it sounds like it'd slow the digestion/absorption of the mushrooms and make it kick in slower/lighter, whereas you want more of an empty stomach and straight liquid, preferably. I'm thinking the smoothie is probably to blame for your light trip, possibly potency loss as well but i would skip the smoothie next time. Even if smoothies work well for mushrooms on their own, for Psilohuasca you have to do things a certain way for it to work and be potentiated right.

Do not give up on the Rue/Harmalas/Psilohuasca, trust me man, this stuff is not a "one and done" kinda thing, it can be a bit of trial and error and experimentation but it's well worth it and highly rewarding. Dose it correctly, and it will work, don't just call it quits after one dud experience, like come on bruh lol. Find out when your gut's MAO-A is fully inhibited, mine is usually going good an hour into the Rue and i find that's the best time for me to dose Mimosa or Acacia tea, or 4-ACO-DMT or mushroom tea. If you do it right, believe me, it will work amazingly, my last Psilohuasca experience had me in freakin' ecstacy talking in tongues in front of my gf, pounding the table, stomping my feet because it was really powerfully amazing, ah i wish i could feel that again lol.

Btw how was the character of the experience with the addition of the Rue for you?

Hello ShamensStamen I have eaten cut up frozen mushrooms with some dark chocolate just to help with the taste and the mushrooms were strong. So what you are saying about the smootie method just may be Right. I took the Rue about 45 mins before I took the mushrooms. Can You please show me how to Psilohuasca? Thank You

Tomtegubbe
#29 Posted : 12/14/2021 8:11:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most straightforward way to take psilohuasca: Take 3 grams of grounded syrian rue. Wait about 45 minutes. Take 2-3 grams of cubensis. To mitigate the nausea you can fill a capsule with lemon essential oil and swallow it with the rue seeds.

Syrian rue can potentiate the mushrooms a lot, so even the 2-3 grams may be on the high end. If you are experienced, you can of course go for the lemon tek (soak mushrooms in lemon juice before consuming) for a quicker come up and more potentiation, but then you should decrease the dose.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

wilspeak
#30 Posted : 12/14/2021 4:42:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Most straightforward way to take psilohuasca: Take 3 grams of grounded syrian rue. Wait about 45 minutes. Take 2-3 grams of cubensis. To mitigate the nausea you can fill a capsule with lemon essential oil and swallow it with the rue seeds.

Syrian rue can potentiate the mushrooms a lot, so even the 2-3 grams may be on the high end. If you are experienced, you can of course go for the lemon tek (soak mushrooms in lemon juice before consuming) for a quicker come up and more potentiation, but then you should decrease the dose.

Hello Tomtegubbe, Thank You for the information

downwardsfromzero
#31 Posted : 12/14/2021 8:50:52 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Sounds like your mushrooms are losing potency, or your guardian angels interceded to prevent unnecessary damage to the fabric of space-time, maybe both Very happy

It kind of makes me wonder what would happen if you took one of your super-high doses using freshly-dried mushrooms rather than material that's 2 years old. I would suggest that in such an instance you might like to start with a tenth of your usual high dose, just in case.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

wilspeak
#32 Posted : 12/15/2021 2:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Sounds like your mushrooms are losing potency, or your guardian angels interceded to prevent unnecessary damage to the fabric of space-time, maybe both Very happy

It kind of makes me wonder what would happen if you took one of your super-high doses using freshly-dried mushrooms rather than material that's 2 years old. I would suggest that in such an instance you might like to start with a tenth of your usual high dose, just in case.

I took Freeze Dried mushrooms that have been in my freezer for approximately 2 years. What I did was grow the mushrooms and then I dried the mushroom to (crack dry), then wrapped them to air tight wrap, and then they were frozen to keep them fresh, maybe that was a bad decision. Next time I won't freeze them. I got into High dose mushrooms (which BTW I do Not do very often) from listening to and speaking with Kilindi lyi. I didn't just jump up and do 10-18-24 and up grams of Dried mushrooms... it took me from 2017 to work my way up to that level and I dont do it for "fun" its a spiritual thing for me to do. Now I plan on trying Psilohuasca and when I do I wont do it High dose until I know that I can handle it because the mushroom can be very rough if you aren't grounded or you make the mushroom entity angry. Check this out >>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxzcDS37wg

PREV12