We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My first post on Nexus Options

Arczilla
#21 Posted : 2/11/2014 7:41:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Phlux-

I cannot reply to your PM as I am a new member.
Thanks.
“We need to interact with like-minded people throughout the world to establish the new intellectual order which will be the salvation of mankind.”
– Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Arczilla
#22 Posted : 2/12/2014 1:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians!

As some of you might know, There is not a lot of activity related to spice here is SA. I have been trying to get in contact with someone (anyone willing actually) here in SA who was willing to help me out with the identification information... Unfortunately I only found rude referrals to dead ends and the ones with the knowledge are unwilling to help. there was the kind ones here and there advising or pointing me in the right direction.

Almost ready to give up I am now deciding that I am still going to do this... who else will, I am going to do my own experimentation and testing, I have been familiarizing myself with the terms, processes, Teks and so on. I am now confident that I am ready to attempt my first test.
Because I cannot get help here locally I would like for you pros to please scrutinize the following and advise whats missing or needed, I will use and record the following information:

* Species: A. karoo
* Tek: From "The DMT handbook - Viracocha"
* Measurements: Tree height, Thickness (stem just above ground)and Final yield VS original unprocessed weight

Before I can continue I do have the following questions, Please keep in mind that I cannot use the Nexus search function as I get the error attached (WHY??), so If the info is somewhere I cannot search it.
- How long after rain should I wait before harvesting
- Does it matter if the tree is currently in flower or not?

I apologize for my newb naivety, I have to start somewhere and this is it.
I hope my research will contribute to this ever growing body of knowledge and Then to share with anyone locally who would like to know.

Peace
Arc

Arczilla attached the following image(s):
Nex.JPG (32kb) downloaded 36 time(s).
“We need to interact with like-minded people throughout the world to establish the new intellectual order which will be the salvation of mankind.”
– Terence McKenna

cyb
#23 Posted : 2/12/2014 2:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Arczilla
You have shown great great restraint and poise in your posts. I can see that you are on a worthy quest.
Welcome to Full Membership...Hopefully you will gain your answers. Thumbs up

re: The Search Engine...it's a fickle beast.
Try Google with... site: dmt-nexus before your questions.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Arczilla
#24 Posted : 2/12/2014 2:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
Arczilla
You have shown great great restraint and poise in your posts. I can see that you are on a worthy quest.
Welcome to Full Membership...Hopefully you will gain your answers. Thumbs up

Thank you so much cyb, I feel truly honored and excited to now be a full member!!
I can only strive to now give back what I have learned, The good thing is that there is a huge gap in this field here in South Africa. I am almost sure that I will be able to add some acacia sp and african species as this is going to be my main focus.

cyb wrote:

Hahahaha, yes I've noticed, Thanks this definately works Thumbs up

Once again Thank you!
Big grin Big grin Big grin
– Terence McKenna

PREV12