We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
How to attract good / helpful entities Options

Enoon
#21 Posted : 5/2/2013 1:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Personally I've always felt that entities and their appearance are strongly correlated to our psychological state as a whole. Hidden anxieties, repressed emotions, inclinations towards certain moods all play a role. Most of my post-journey integration I spend thinking of the entities and experiences in terms of Jungian shadows. I do believe that the mind is very involved in our well-being and even the entities are simply a manifestation of parts of my subconcious it still gives them great power over me. And I have witnessed this power being played out in both directions.

I remain skeptic of either interpretation however. I don't see the point in believing either, when clearly I am not informed enough to understand the full spectrum of this reality. I try to treat the experience with as much respect as possible, knowing very well that it can drag me towards the highest highs but also down into the darkesst abyss - and leave me there even after the trip. I don't think you have to believe in one specific type of reality of these entities to have the "proper" respect. I find this notion narrow minded. The world we inhabit with all its mysterious levels of reality may be ineffable to us in its' entirety, but that does not mean we cannot interact with it in a sensible way, even while aknowledging that we don't understand all of it. To me these discussions sometimes feel like two mathematicians arguing over whether to name the variable in their equation x or y.

I think one of the most sensible things to do whith respect to negative entities is cultivate some kind of defense and also sensitivity - i.e. notice them before they come too close / become too powerful or latch on to you. In case they are alrady *in your face* use your hyperspace-defense-system - be it calling upon other entities, using a chant/mantra or something that perhaps only exists within that other reality.

I understand that we westerners have very little guidance in our cultures concerning this type of experience. However I don't think it's necessarily the best idea to piggy back an entirely alien culture to us in order to interact with these experiences. While certainly paralells exist and should exist, the way we will go into an experience will always be different than someone who was brought up in the jungle or in the himalaya. It's not necessarily better or worse - it's just different.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

hug46
#22 Posted : 5/2/2013 2:03:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon wrote:
Personally I've always felt that entities and their appearance are strongly correlated to our psychological state as a whole. Hidden anxieties, repressed emotions, inclinations towards certain moods all play a role. Most of my post-journey integration I spend thinking of the entities and experiences in terms of Jungian shadows. I do believe that the mind is very involved in our well-being and even the entities are simply a manifestation of parts of my subconcious it still gives them great power over me. And I have witnessed this power being played out in both directions.

I can relate to this. I have had entities transform into demon type things right in my face, usually after getting thrusted quite violently into hyperspace. Sometimes it comes on stronger than other times. And i think the demon type metamorposises are result of me thinking this is very intense and very quick and getting a little freaked!

I dont really get that scared of them (although a little disturbed). I just wonder why they are getting up to these types of shenanigans with me. I have found the best way to deal with these situations is to metaphorically throw your hands in the air in surrender and let them do their worst. Usually after the surrender they show me around and we become friends.

I think it is interesting how some folk think they are being uploaded with information and some others think they are being probed in an invasive manner. I have had only one experience like this, where i was on a table and they were monitoring me to make sure i was in good health while all these other little entities were running around in the background worrying about me. I really appreciated their concern.(i hope it wasnt my subconscious informing me of some virulent disease that maybe in the pipeline)

It"s weird but i always feel ,although the whole thing is very alien, that i am becoming friends with something deeply internal and external at the same time. Maybe i haven"t met a proper bad entity yet, but i will persevere!

Hyperspace Fool
#23 Posted : 5/2/2013 4:51:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enoon

I can't fault your reasoning, and your pragmatic, nuanced approach to this is admirable. Certainly, as Endlessness says, it is useful to have respect for the power (both positive and negative) that entities can have on you... whether you consider the entities psychological shadows and archetypes or believe them to be sentient beings.

You will note, though, that this is not a debate between the polarities as you described. No one here is even arguing for the 100% all-in-your-head approach. There is the JLL thread where he proposes that entities are mere Brownian motion with our consciousness projecting whatever we project onto them... but no one on that thread has even come close to agreeing with him.

What we have is people like yourself and Endlessness arguing either that it doesn't matter if they are real, or that they seem to be related to one's psychological state... and me.

My stance that they are "real" in the objective sense and sentient does not preclude them also being in your mind or reflective of your psychological state. Naturally, all of you could also be in my mind. I could be Vishnu dreaming this world... but the fact that you are sentient shows. Your minds work in different ways from my own and you have different skill sets as well as access to information that I may not. This sense of dealing with a conscious, intelligent entity is magnified 10,000% when dealing with entities. If I were to judge entities to not be independently sentient, then you all here would certainly not qualify.

Let us play a game of analogy and flip the script so you can see where I am coming from.

Imagine that we are in a backpacker's hotel somewhere in Asia. Imagine also that a new case of a SARS outbreak is being discussed vehemently in the common room. Let us say that the fellow travelers here fall into a handful of categories in their relation to this.

1) We have a couple full-on spiritualists who don't believe in the material world at all, and are completely unconcerned about the subjective appearance of what people are calling a SARS outbreak. They propose to go about their business as usual.

2) We have some spiritual skeptics who doubt the material world, but not enough to bet their health on it. They propose to be better safe than sorry, and accept the paper facemasks being handed out, though they really believe them unnecessary.

3) We have some rational materialists who are skeptical about the event, but for purely rational reasons, as they are conspiracy theorists. These folks fall into two camps. Those who believe the epidemic is made up for a variety of plausible reasons, and that there is no threat. And those who believe the outbreak is real, manufactured by (insert boogeyman here) for equally plausible reasons. A majority of these type take the facemasks, because even the disbelievers are generally not so sure of themselves to take the risk of walking the subways on faith.

4) We have your bulk of the group. Worldly, educated people who believe in science and tend to trust whoever is the expert in subject. They may have no evidence or experience of the subject, but they have a basic understanding of the underlying aspects like physiology and immunology. They may be a bit skeptical, but are inclined to accept scientific pronouncements on faith. They all take the masks.

5) We have a scientist who happens to be here in the city expressly to deal with the SARS outbreak. He is on the front lines of viral epidemics, and he is the one handing out facemasks. He even has a case of Tamiflu he is offering to share with his fellow hotel mates.

Now, assuming his credentials check out... guy in group 5 is an expert. Everyone else's opinions on the matter are relatively less valuable from the materialist perspective. Most of the people will follow his lead on principle... even those who doubt the outbreak or even the entire material world. Thus, a majority of the people in the hotel will wind up wearing their facemasks as they make their way to the airport or train station or whatever.

The people in group 1 and group 3 who have absolute certainty that they are in no danger of getting SARS (either because it doesn't exist or the outbreak is a hoax) are the only control group.

Now, in practice... the people who are absolutely certain tend to get what they expect. Meaning that the people in group 1 wind up not getting SARS due to mind over matter. The expert is generally prepared and will not have problems either. Everyone else (the unsure and semi-sure) are the ones who wind up coming down with symptoms.

The question is... are the people who get sick imagining their illness and manifesting it psychosomatically? Is there an objectively real outbreak of SARS to contend with?

Now recognize that in this example one must flip it entirely to reach our current situation. The spiritualists in the example represent the materialists in this situation and vice versa. This is because we are dealing with a non-material phenomenon. Thus the expert here is the person with the most non-material experience.

For those who aren't experts, it makes sense to wear the facemask whatever you believe... as Enoon and Endlessness suggest. Better safe than sorry. It is a fairly easy thing to do, and can't hurt anyway. However, the real question is:

How many people will go ahead and take the Tamiflu. Here we have the crux of where your true beliefs do matter. One will only go ahead and take the Tamiflu if one is really convinced the threat is real.

To return to our discussion in full, one has to be convinced enough to take the red pill in order to get to the reality of the situation. As long as you doubt the entities, they are unlikely to give you the good dope... and you are unlikely to remember much of what you do experience with them. This is for the same reason that people who are unsure of the validity and reality of their dreams tend to remember much less of their dream lives than people who take it seriously. The Senoi people base their entire lives around dreaming and as a result, even the small children have extraordinary recall and lucid dreaming abilities.

To apply this all to entities and bring it back full circle, you may find yourself to be respectful in your dealings with entities... you may take adequate precautions and treat them as if they could be real just in case... but it is not just about you. If the entities are real (if the SARS outbreak was legitimate), then it is not a matter of your belief only. In fact, your experience of the entities will be due to a great extent on their feelings about YOU.

IMO (as an expert on hyperspace), Entities will treat you differently depending on how you think about them. They will not invest the time and energy to become your guides and guardians if you dismiss them as Jungian shadows. They just won't. They have feelings. Not our petty egoic monkey mind feelings... but a definite sense of whether they would be wasting their time or not.

Imagine you walk into a monastery and want to witness what goes on there... having heard astounding tales and being curious. If you come to the grandmaster as a skeptic and fundamentally doubt his power and arts, how likely is he going to be to share wondrous gifts with you? He is, in all truth, likely to slap you around a bit and toss you on your ear. Certainly he will not be taking you into the inner chambers where his senior students are practicing levitation.

I am sorry to harp and make such a long post... but it really DOES matter what you believe. Even if it was all in your head, this would be so. (i.e. the mind over matter of the 1st group) But, it matters in what you do, it matters in how far you are willing to go, it matters on how much you can respect the experience, and all of this makes a HUGE difference on how the entities perceive you.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I am convinced that most people who have used spice haven't had (m)any breakthroughs. Of those who have, only a certain percentage have met entities. Of those, only a very small percentage have been able to have useful conversation and telepathic exchange with them. IMHO only those in the last category with enough experience under their belt are even qualified to have an opinion on this.

The majority of entity contact I read about here, and hear from people in person, amounts to people breaking through and being struck dumb by awe and fear... and this sends waves across hyperspace. Nearly immediately, the lowest levels of entities come and rush the person. These being, of course, psychic parasites that feed on fear (for the most part). They come and swarm the new entrant to hyperspace (or other similar planes of existence) and go to town munching up the good stuff. The poor psychonaut is left feeling drained, frightened and violated, with perhaps some memory of the encounter... perhaps not. Often times people go and get soul raped repeatedly in hyperspace (even moreso in Salvia relams) only to come back with no recollection. Perhaps the 10th time it happens, they finally manage to remember what went down and reconnect to some of the missing memories.

Naturally, this situation can be even worse when dealing with the truly demonic entities... rather than the packs of parasites.

So. I am not saying this stuff to puff up my ego. I am honestly making a public service announcement about a very real and present danger that I have a lot of direct experience with. Also, I am saying that if you do figure out what the proper respect is and manage to make some friends over there... there are REAL and tangible benefits to that, both over there and back here.

There you go.
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Electric Kool-Aid
#24 Posted : 5/3/2013 5:35:33 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Hyperspace fool,
That was amazing! Brovo! You truly know your stuff!
Thanks so much for the guidance, analogy and heads up on this misterious full of wisdome, excitement and (sometimes) feared place called hyperspace.
My words are small, but are a "thank you" holeheartedly from myself and the rest of us here at Nexus! Plus from other places in hyperspace thank you too!

Smile

Edit: this is post #888!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Hyperspace Fool
#25 Posted : 5/3/2013 7:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:
Hyperspace fool,
That was amazing! Brovo! You truly know your stuff!
Thanks so much for the guidance, analogy and heads up on this misterious full of wisdome, excitement and (sometimes) feared place called hyperspace.
My words are small, but are a "thank you" holeheartedly from myself and the rest of us here at Nexus! Plus from other places in hyperspace thank you too!

Smile

Edit: this is post #888!

Thanks man.

I actually really appreciate the show of support.

As much as I love the Nexus dearly... and ALL of its inhabitants... my positions and thoughts on matters that lie outside of the materialist paradigm are often met with scorn... or worse, the silent treatment.

Heheheeh.

I know there are a lot of mystics out there, and a bunch more people who are at least interested in it.

Still good to get a little feedback.

One love... One mind... Infinite Dreams
HF

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

endlessness
#26 Posted : 5/4/2013 11:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperspaceFool, not to get into arguments regarding what I find to be problematic in your analogy, let me ask you this: Do you think that others should believe you just because you say so, or would you rather recommend people to listen to you (and others they might consider experts or carriers of words of wisdom) and then weigh it all in their hearts and decide for themselves ? I would imagine something closer to the second option, right?

I can only speak for myself, not anybody else, but if I was to know 100% entities are real, I would act the exact same way as I do now. I would use these substances just as often, same amounts, same context, same preparation. etc. In fact, during the experience, most times there is the sensation to me that it is more real than real, and im not in hyperspace thinking 'oh, you entities may not be real', I just experience it. Im confident with the steps I take in my normal life and feel clear in my conscience that im doing my best when entering those realms, but anyways this is a business only between me and The Whole (as with everybody). Though sure it happens when I get back that doubts are raised, that questions are asked, just as I doubts everything, including (or specially) myself and my actions (while at the same time knowing the importance of being confident of The Way and going beyond doubts). In my path, I feel it to be a healthy way, to use doubt as a tool (knowing its limits too), because taking at face value anything, whether it is a psychedelic experience or what someone tells you or even what you yourself think, is potentially dangerous or misleading.

Now, regarding the safety of others, which you invoked in your example, I think that what this community as a whole posts is generally very even minded and reasonable (whether you agree with it or not), and that the health and safety section is a good example of how we are not taking this as a joke or even just a powerful psychological experience. We even help others knowing where the possible medicines are, whether they are down to earth psychological or spiritual tools (as your tamiflu example), but we dont force them down their throat, we offer the options. If you want to suggest changes to the health and safety section as to word it in a safer way, feel free. In any case I find the diversity of answers, yours included, to enrichen this community, and I think it would be misleading if there was only one kind of these answers.

Hope this helps us get closer to common grounds Smile

Shenzi
#27 Posted : 5/5/2013 9:30:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

At this point I feel it necessary to express my opinion on the matter, which is that entities are very real, and are not constructs of the human mind. I would rather not have broached the subject as the issue is a sensitive one due to my experiences, but I will explain. Apologies in advance, this will be a long post.

One night over a year ago, I took 2c-i and had a bad experience. I felt sick, confused, delirious and agitated, and it wasn't until many months later that I realised what had truly happened to me. It was easy enough to write that off as a bad trip but as it turned out, that was only the beginning. Flash forward five months later, I smoke DMT for the first time. Upon the first attempt, out of the distance comes a ball of purple and black fire. When I open my eyes, everything has gone dark. This was disconcerting, but I pressed on. Every time I smoked DMT, darkness surrounded me. The next day, I try again with DMT in a joint, and I am presented with an apparition, a 'ghost', the one which led me to delusion and fear the when I was on 2c-i. I won't go into the details of this here, I will just say that much like before, when the experience was over I forgot about it and went on with my life.

Three months later, I tried meditating for the first time. I was very relaxed and peaceful, and was about to slip into a restful sleep when a ball of living, screaming, purple and black fire came straight at me. I was the most scared I have ever been in my life. I screamed so loudly I woke my flat mates up. Wide-eyed horror. From this moment on, my life has gone bad to worse. It was probably a couple of weeks later that I noticed something squirming inside my head. As time went on, it progressed from a feeling of pressure, to twisting, and clawing, deeper and deeper. I feel it's blackness, unrelenting and evil.
Sometimes I can even smell it, like putrid ash, poisoned coal. I can feel its lifeless heat radiating against my body. There are tiny claws scratching my back and my body, all the time. As you can imagine, I believe in the real existence of this entity, that it is not a product of my imagination or subconscious. I believe it as much as I believe that anyone else is real.

I was never a religious person, I am a die hard skeptic by nature. I have been forced into accepting that there is much more to reality than I had anticipated. It is easy to say that what happened in a trip was just drugs. But this is far more than that. When you experience it every moment of every day, of course you will believe.

There are many many details I have missed out, but this should suffice to provide how I came to my opinion.

And now I say to you endlessness, from my perspective, knowing 100% that entities are real, (despite having no experience of hyperspace), I can tell you that I could never be as flippant with these drugs as many people are. The potential for harm is very great, even if the probability is very small. But, I applaud you for using doubt as a tool. Critical thinking has saved me from having further problems. We need rationality to stay sane, even if we overblow it sometimes. I have learned that embracing magical thinking has only led me to more harm. (The entity is keen to delude an unwitting victim.) When all this stuff started happening, I lost my bearings on what encompassed reality altogether. Your model of reality breaks down, and you no longer are sure of anything. But as it turns out, there is no need to worry about all the possible implications of such a thing. The laws of physics didn't get a rewrite just because I had a spiritual experience, life goes on, etc etc.

Anyway, because of what has happened I would advise great caution with the use of these substances, much greater caution than is generally accepted. Although I do sometimes wonder if I had gone in to that initial trip without a trace of fear and insecurity, that I may not have attracted such a malevolent beast.

What really does bug me is when someone tries to suggest that it's 'all in my head', a product of my imagination, my subconscious, or is a 'metaphor' for a deeper struggle within. Metaphor my arse. This is real life. That is as clear to me as the sun shines and we must breathe to live.

PS. HyperspaceFool, I do wish to talk with you about my predicament as soon as my membership status gets upgraded so I can PM you.

Hyperspace Fool
#28 Posted : 5/5/2013 9:57:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there endlessness.

Naturally, I don't want anyone to simply take my word on anything. I never have. In fact, I have only made this abundantly clear in very many of my posts here. If people were to mindlessly follow anything I happen to say, I would lose respect for them.

I don't feel the need to reiterate this stance every time I post. As it is, I already pepper my posts with disclaimers and IMOs.

Despite the fact that a majority of the people who read these words have no basis to consider what I am talking about, I feel that the context of my thoughts on this are that the people I am addressing have had a number of breakthroughs, met entities, and been so struck by the apparent intelligence of these beings that it has already challenged their worldview enough for them to have already considered the idea that they have actually been in contact with a higher order of intelligent beings.

So, in effect, I am talking to people who are sitting on the fence... people who are intelligent and have already done a lot of fieldwork in hyperspace.

Your position, as with many here, is a smart and nuanced position... it is in keeping with my analogy however you feel about it. I respect that you guys want to maintain doubt and look at this with clarity and rational thinking. I respect that many of you feel it doesn't matter what you believe.

The fact that you guys speak this way about it (rather than insist it is all false and just neurons firing away) is already a huge step out of your day to day worldviews and in the direction of my mystic camp. The fact that dealing with entities is already a section of the Health & Safety FAQ drills this home. (Note: I have already had a decent influence on what is written there, in case you forgot.)

I don't force anything on on anyone, but I will always speak my mind... especially in situations like this where I am sure of myself and find this stuff to be far less mysterious than objective and proven fact to me. As a person who has guided more people into hyperspace than I can recount easily... I am like a guide into any fantastic and dangerous location (a scuba guide, a jungle guide, a mountain guide). I am sure of the lay of the land, the dangers therein, the glorious sights to be seen, and whatnot.

Arcanum on a parallel thread here has gone from someone who used to jibe me and prod me to put more disclaimers in my posts and to come off less sure of myself... to saying now that he doesn't think that such things are necessary and they actually get in the way. It is pretty obvious that whatever anyone says is just their opinion, belief, or experience. The idea that anyone saying anything even remotely controversial constantly needs to disclaim and disclaim is kind of funny to me. I do it because you guys want me to, and I have come to accept that an IMO here and there is not a big deal or something that I disagree with. It is obvious, but whatever... easy enough to comply with.

Now, to wind this up...

I am talking to you... my friends... who are on the fence about this issue... to let you know that having a conviction is not pointless. Many of you, like dear Endlessness, feel that even if you believed that you were on the vanguard of human / hyperspace alien contact you would not act differently than you do now. That you don't doubt your experience in the moment, and that when the doubt arises as you come back... you are happy for it. I am telling you that this is not the case.

In what aspect of human action does commitment and conviction not change everything? What is the difference between people who change the world and people who philosophize with friends over their peace pipes? Conviction. All my friends want drug legalization... how many are committed to get off their asses and march, collect signatures and "come out" to their friends and relatives? I got over 1000 signatures for 215 (California's landmark 1st in the world Medical Marijuana Initiative). My less committed friends surfed and smoked spliffs.

We are moving from the 20th century mindset to the 21st century mindset. We can bring forth things on this Earth that are more beautiful than what came before. The entities I encounter in hyperspace are working with us to help with this transition. The wisdom and practical information that you can bring back from hyperspace is astounding. Truly. However, most people come back from hyperspace remembering very little, and having next to nothing that is practical or valuable. What is the difference between those in the majority who come back relatively empty handed... and those like myself who come back overflowing with treasure? COMMITMENT & CONVICTION.

We are like pioneers and explorers. We are the Columbus characters of this new age of exploration. Those of us who go out regularly and for lengthy excursions into the wild are meeting individuals, tribes, and even vast civilizations out there, and as of yet, the vast majority of people don't believe that they exist. This dominant belief is so strong that when people come back from the wild, they even begin to doubt themselves and their own experiences.

Until you have the experience of the entities giving you information that can be proven and made useful in your life, you have no real reason to come off the fence. However... my point is that it is NOT just you involved. The entities are the ones that choose what they share with you. If they don't find you to be "worthy" they simply won't share such proof with you. They may just dazzle you and even erase your memory of their existence. The difference between being able to become involved and engaged with the entities and not... is your level of conviction and commitment.

As long as you sit on the fence, you are unlikely to prove yourself to them. It really is that simple. Even when talking about dreaming, this is the case. If you think of dreams as just in your head... then they mostly are. If you believe that dreams can show you things you never knew before... they do. Most scientific advances actually have come to the geniuses who brought them out... in dreams. Read the autobiographies... you will be stunned.

Anyway, this is long enough. I have made my point.

Love and light to you all
HF

Hyperspace Fool
#29 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shenzi wrote:
PS. HyperspaceFool, I do wish to talk with you about my predicament as soon as my membership status gets upgraded so I can PM you.

Cool beans. It will be my honor to assist you if I can.

To begin with, I can only say that when it has gone to the stage you are in now, you need outside help. Obviously, you are not experienced enough or strong enough to deal with this situation alone.

Therefore, you have 2 options...

1) Enlist someone to aid you in this world.
2) Enlist someone to aid you in another world.

Both can help, but have their own drawbacks. Finding a true "duppy conqueror" (to use the Jamaican vernacular) is difficult. There are more charlatans than real deal. Also, looking for help can often lead you into some dark corners of society where you might find other dangers and potentially make matters worse. Whatever you do... stick to the highest and lightest energies you can find.

Finding a good entity to help you is the best. Angelic beings can rid you of dark entities in a nanosecond. They can even heal any damage done. But, to find such beings, you have to put yourself out there and risk attracting even more dark beings or empowering the one you already have on your back.

I would find a "holy" place... somewhere that radiates good and compassionate energies for you... and go there regularly to meditate. Don't push it. Just make a habit of finding a healing space and clear your mind. At some point, you might feel some kind of light... at this point, you can beseech the light being or universal energy to help you. You have to be willing to listen to what is said. There may be some sacrifice asked of you... giving up some behavior or another. Be willing to pay this.

A light being will never ask you to do anything that would harm anyone... yourself included. Be wary of dark and grey spirits that might offer you peace but at some Faustian price. If you shape your intent to find the light, you will be heard.

Feel free to PM me if you like once you get the upgrade.
Smile

nen888
#30 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:15:36 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Quote:
We are like pioneers and explorers. We are the Columbus characters of this new age of exploration. Those of us who go out regularly and for lengthy excursions into the wild are meeting individuals, tribes, and even vast civilizations out there, and as of yet, the vast majority of people don't believe that they exist.

..well said..one of the reasons i became interested in DMT as a young psych graduate was that there was no easy explanation for the kind of entity experiences people were having..
not everyone sure, but those beyond a certain threshold..
after 20 years i am personally fairly swayed as to their 'actual' existence, whether as independent subroutines of our own minds..or at another level of 'physical' reality not currently scientifically measureable..
but, we simply don't have the tools or sufficiently developed theories to apply the scientific test to entities yet..

..for me the simple fact (whatever the reality or facts of these things) is that believing in these entities is what has allowed me successful navigation in subjective tryptamine spaces for two decades..it's, for me..how i kept going..
many i know (not all) who don't have such an approach have fallen into negative spaces without an easy way out or solution..

i decided not to question the accumulated belief systems of most 'indigenous' peoples with regards to Spirits..they're systems of knowledge are far older than modern science..and, at the end of the day, work for these peoples in achieving what appears useful 'work' with entheogenic plants..
and there is a diversity of ways or kinds of entity belief systems that allows an individual to find one more suited to their own adaptation..it's the concept, not the details i see as important..
Quote:
A few things to consider are that A) the music that you normally love may be good... but things that would annoy you perhaps under normal circumstances can be far more effective. (think things like old school gospel or comically positive music) B) you can develop your personal power and overcome negativity in your life before you start to journey C) learning to use icaros, mantras, prayers, names of the divine and so on is immensely useful, though it takes focus to remember to use them when dumbstruck by awe and fear.

..i think this is good advice..to which i'll add Incense, calling on Plant Spirits, and having a clear sense of Intent..

until science proves me wrong..Pleased ..good on you Hyperspace Fool..

Hyperspace Fool
#31 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Nen

It warms my heart to read this from you. Really.

I am actually rather surprised at how close our feelings on this are... many of my beloved Nexians who I had come to believe were primarily skeptical and married to the material paradigm are proving me wrong with greater frequency. And I love it.

I think there is only so long and so deep one can go into hyperspace before you begin to accept that it is not just a "sunshine daydream" or flight of fantasy. It may well be that we are imagining this stuff, but it would be with the same mind that imagines the entire Universe into being... and not the little ego mind which we are converseing with now.

Cool

nen888
#32 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:47:06 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey, glad you're still i here Hyperspace Fool..Very happy
you wrote:
Quote:
I think there is only so long and so deep one can go into hyperspace before you begin to accept that it is not just a "sunshine daydream" or flight of fantasy. It may well be that we are imagining this stuff, but it would be with the same mind that imagines the entire Universe into being... and not the little ego mind which we are converseing with now.

..another, to me, enjoyable and wise statement..

if DMT is just 'make-believe'..a fantasy..why keep going with it?..is it simply a distraction from reality?
and why would senior elder shamans/curanderos with families keep going with it..

i think it's as 'real' as we make it..
a tool..

with no upper limit..

maybe catch you some time Hyperspacey..you've got some great things to say and attitude..
shine on...

Shenzi
#33 Posted : 5/5/2013 11:26:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, thank you, that would be just brilliant. If I could end this I would be the happiest person alive on this planet, haha.

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

To begin with, I can only say that when it has gone to the stage you are in now, you need outside help. Obviously, you are not experienced enough or strong enough to deal with this situation alone.

Therefore, you have 2 options...

1) Enlist someone to aid you in this world.
2) Enlist someone to aid you in another world.

Finding someone in this world would be difficult, as you say. I did meet with a 'shaman' who said he could remove entities... as it turns out he didn't know what he was on about, he was just lost in his own imagination, as far as I can tell. I wonder how many people am I going to have to go through before I find one with substance. I am not really sure where to start, either. I definitely want to avoid wasting my time and money as far as possible, too. I have a couple of leads to work with for now though... I am in the UK, so if anyone that is reading this knows someone who might be able to help me, please drop me a line.

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Finding a good entity to help you is the best. Angelic beings can rid you of dark entities in a nanosecond. They can even heal any damage done. But, to find such beings, you have to put yourself out there and risk attracting even more dark beings or empowering the one you already have on your back.

How will I know if a being is trying to communicate to me? I can see that I might be able to sense the presence of a being of light but as for communication I don't entirely understand. I have been able to talk to this entity and understand a kind of reaction, but as there is no benefit in doing so I have pretty much ended this. I am wary of this dark entity steering my thoughts in a bad direction.

After the failed experience with the 'shaman', my thoughts were that it might be possible to blast myself into hyperspace and find a benevolent entity who could help me. A bit drastic perhaps but desperate times...

I did use Ayahuasca as part of the session with the shaman and I seem to have come to no harm from it, if anything it is better but I can't say with any certainty that it was the Ayahuasca that helped.

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Feel free to PM me if you like once you get the upgrade.
Smile

That I will do. Smile

Hyperspace Fool
#34 Posted : 5/5/2013 4:44:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I suppose I should mention the 3rd option as well...

Beef up and kick it's ass yerself.

If you could rid yourself of this thing on your own, obviously you would have. However, we are not static beings. It is quite possible for you to become stronger, clearer, and cleaner... and then dust the parasite yourself when you are ready.

Whatever you do, stay away from dark people.

I sympathize with you. It is a lot like catching a spiritual cold. Hopefully you will learn something from this experience. I feel like you will whip this thing eventually.

Shenzi
#35 Posted : 5/5/2013 7:30:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks a lot. As it happens, I have already learned a great deal from this experience. Such as the destructiveness of letting oneself be consumed by negative emotion, and of strength through positivity, optimism and force of will. That not only can I choose to be happy, but that I must. And so much more. When I compare myself to who I was only a year ago, I see that I am far stronger and more discerning; long may this trend continue.

I feel like I've exposed myself perhaps too much already, so I will leave it here for now. I recognise that not everyone will share my conviction in the existence of such entities, and that is fine. We all have different experiences on which we base our beliefs, and that is only reasonable.

Jees
#36 Posted : 5/5/2013 9:59:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the real world 'intuitive selection' is key, and puts decisions on hold by suspect and doubt, until the light-beam of intuitive selection points out the true decision to make.
Is intuitive decision making not a valid practice 'there'?

Dr.Who
#37 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:16:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised Here's something from an old book on Magick that might be of Interest...

> "In the knowledge of the Alchemists & all who Adventure into that realm of nature which is opened by Magick, there are races in the magnitude of space unseen as animacules in the world of a drop. For those tribes of the drop, Science has the microscope - of the host of yon azure infinite Magick gains sight, and thru them gains command over the fluid conductors that link all parts of creation! Of those races, some are wholly indifferent to humans, some benign & some dreadly hostile."

> " In all the regular & prescribed conditions of mortal being, this Magick realm seems as blank & tenantless as vacant air, but when a Seeker of Powers & Knowledge beyond the rude functions by which humanity plies the clockwork, strives to pass over those boundries at which science says 'knowledge ends,' - then one is like all other travellers in regions unknown, one must brave the tribes that are hostile - must depend on the tribes that are friendly."

> " Thou Science discredits the Alchemist's dogmas, your learning informs you that all Alchemist's were not ignorant imposters; Yet those whose discoveries prove to have been nearest to practical knowledge, ever hint in their Mystical works at the Reality of the Realm which is open to Magick."

( Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie, Paris edition of 1853 )
"It is only when we step away from the actual & begin to explore the Possible that life's infinities begin to reveal themselves to us."
- James Kent.

friken
#38 Posted : 5/5/2013 10:42:03 PM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

Global wrote:

And on the flip side of the same coin, if one believes entities to be real, then interaction with dark entities becomes a whole other ballgame. Also it should be considered that for those people who believe that these entities (or the experience) has the capablility for healing, then why should they not have the potential to do the opposite (harm). If one doesn't believe the entities to be real, then even dark entity encounters can be brushed off as little more than a somewhat unpleasant, sinisterly themed experience.

I struggle with this quite a bit. I'm not sure I 'believe' one way or the other. Unfortunately, I don't 'believe' it to not be real which it only takes the possibility in the mind that they are real to make a dark experience quite dark. A while back I read the Ra channeled material. Whether it is 'real' or not, so much of it really struck a chord with me and lead to some pretty deep introspection. It is very interesting stuff to me. But, as others have said before, reader beware -- if you find it interesting or can take it seriously then DMT trips will likely hold more fear if you think negative entities can really do harm.

Global
#39 Posted : 5/6/2013 4:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

friken wrote:
Global wrote:

And on the flip side of the same coin, if one believes entities to be real, then interaction with dark entities becomes a whole other ballgame. Also it should be considered that for those people who believe that these entities (or the experience) has the capablility for healing, then why should they not have the potential to do the opposite (harm). If one doesn't believe the entities to be real, then even dark entity encounters can be brushed off as little more than a somewhat unpleasant, sinisterly themed experience.

I struggle with this quite a bit. I'm not sure I 'believe' one way or the other. Unfortunately, I don't 'believe' it to not be real which it only takes the possibility in the mind that they are real to make a dark experience quite dark. A while back I read the Ra channeled material. Whether it is 'real' or not, so much of it really struck a chord with me and lead to some pretty deep introspection. It is very interesting stuff to me. But, as others have said before, reader beware -- if you find it interesting or can take it seriously then DMT trips will likely hold more fear if you think negative entities can really do harm.

Uh yeah, Ra kinda made traveling like 10x harder with the doubt instilled from those volumes (particularly the later ones where Carla is constantly under psychic attack). I feel like for all the interesting, beneficial and novel information in that book (all of which eerily consistent, and not well-debunkable) I wish I had never read it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

ZenSpice
#40 Posted : 5/6/2013 9:52:58 AM

Mostly Ignored

I came across the channeled materials once and while I have an interest in such things I didn't get round to reading them. I kept putting it off for other things. After reading your comment Global I am kind of glad now I did.

Am very eager to avoid chances of reading external bodies of text that potentially create a situation where if I am given information (i.e. entities proving their not just figments of the mind which I don't fully subscribe to anyways), I will have doubt as to if it is genuine or just elements of previous learned materials by myself coming to the surface.

I have always felt channeling is the realm of tricksters, not just fake chanellers as such but moreover mischievous entities messing with well intentioned people.

I recall a few years back hearing of someone called Blossom Goodchild who laid her career on the line over some channeled material that of course failed to happen (a lot of people in certain circles seemed to want it to rather badly). She became a pariah overnight, such was the fickle nature of many who followed the whole debacle.

Still, your comment makes me wish I had an idea of what the more "undebunkable" aspects of the channeling were about.

PREV123NEXT