We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Best music for deepest experience Options

Vertigosmilesback
#21 Posted : 5/1/2013 7:00:18 PM

Breaking barrriers 93

The first song ive transfered the void in was zeds dead with an anamation by anthony fransico sheppard defantly woth checking out
Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision.

TIMOTHY LEARY, Turn on, Tune in, Drop out

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Botanical Bliss
#22 Posted : 5/2/2013 2:55:03 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

I usually blast off in silence, but I use music sometimes. Last time I used the following video. Icaros are really powerful, wow. I remember how much energy this had during the experience, especially around a minute when the pace got faster... wow so powerful, yet playful and cheerful.

Ayahuasca Icaros
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

TylerPerry
#23 Posted : 7/4/2013 5:21:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This tune always puts me in a good place: http://www.youtube.com/w...h?v=AW8r6CkwvsI&hd=1

PREV12