We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Gaiana.nl another vendor selling Alicia as B.caapi Options

SKA
#21 Posted : 3/7/2013 9:02:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad to hear this. The deceit isn't on the part of Gaiana and other vendors.
But was this deceit by those who supplied "Black Caapi" to these webshops? Or ignorance?

I find it hard to believe this was the product of ignorance, but I'm glad the online vendors
(or at least Gaiana so far) have righted this wrong so fast. It's a sign of good will.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 3/7/2013 9:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^

These vendors openly admitted that they themselves labled the vine as 'black banisteriopsis caapi" when they knew it was alicia. Whatever the supplier told them is irrelevant. I got it from their own mouths that they knew what they were selling was NOT banisteriopsis.

Gaiana is as much to blame as anyone for their role in this.

It is good though that they chose to lable them correctly now and exchange the vine for what people really paid for. It shows that at least they are willing to take responsibility.
Long live the unwoke.

Vodsel
#23 Posted : 3/7/2013 10:16:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

jamie wrote:
These vendors openly admitted that they themselves labled the vine as 'black banisteriopsis caapi" when they knew it was alicia. Whatever the supplier told them is irrelevant. I got it from their own mouths that they knew what they were selling was NOT banisteriopsis.

According to what the vendor I asked said, and in regards to them (not gaiana, but mh-uk dot net, the same vendor 3rdI is talking about) this might not be the case.

They said their wholesaler referred to the product as "black ayahuasca". If this is so, they might have decided ayahuasca = B. Caapi, not considering that the term "ayahuasca" in origin seems to refer to different botanicals rather than to a single plant species. That made them uninformed and wrong - but not necessarily trying to deceive customers.

We could object about a couple assertions made in the link I shared above (specially regarding MAOI properties, for all we know) but they replied to the query and replaced "Banisteriopsis Caapi" with "Alicia Anisopetala". I say fair enough. If we had to ask much more than this, no vendor would be free from misleading information.

I don't know about the case of gaiana.

TOXSIN
#24 Posted : 5/10/2013 2:27:22 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

My message about a viable seed source was deleted?
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 5/10/2013 11:28:28 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

TOXSIN wrote:
My message about a viable seed source was deleted?

This is not the place for your normal vendor talk.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

PREV12