We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
The world elite on dmt? Options

Psychonaut In Orbit
#21 Posted : 12/5/2011 6:45:22 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

The illuminati are the last people on Earth who should be touching spice..... I fear what is to come....
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#22 Posted : 12/5/2011 6:54:27 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Psychonaut In Orbit wrote:
The illuminati are the last people on Earth who should be touching spice..... I fear what is to come....

I wouldn't swallow this idiotic rant of Alex Jones hook line and sinker. Sure he's right about some stuff..but this is just completely ridiculous. Plus he's never smoked dmt..And even if the elite or whatever were doing dmt..why would that automatically be a bad thing for us?

what is this "dimethylethanamine" in your signature?

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Psychonaut In Orbit
#23 Posted : 12/5/2011 7:10:32 AM

The illuminati are about dominating and controlling everything in this life.... if these people are taking DMT for the wrong reasons, with the wrong mindset, then their intentions with spice will be bad which could end up tainting the very essence of DMT. I don't believe a word Alex said but at the same time I do think that DMT is under the spotlight with the ELITE. They know what it can do.... and they know what THEY can do...that in itself is scary...

oh and thanks for pointing that out in my sig...... copy and pasted the wrong word ( I can't spell lol).. was shooting for the beloved "Dimethyltryptamine" and copied that instead.... about to change that and thanks for pointing it out once again.
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

VoidTraveler
#24 Posted : 12/5/2011 7:46:49 AM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

The illuminati are about dominating and controlling everything in this life.... if these people are taking DMT for the wrong reasons, with the wrong mindset, then their intentions with spice will be bad which could end up tainting the very essence of DMT. I don't believe a word Alex said but at the same time I do think that DMT is under the spotlight with the ELITE. They know what it can do.... and they know what THEY can do...that in itself is scary...

I don't get why people are so obsessed with the "Illuminati". There is no proof of such an organization and running one of that size is (near) impossible to hide from the public. It's all conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned. And even if there was something like it, there's nothing I can do about it so might as well live my own life.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

Psychonaut In Orbit
#25 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:12:37 AM

VoidTraveller wrote:
I don't get why people are so obsessed with the "Illuminati". There is no proof of such an organization and running one of that size is (near) impossible to hide from the public. It's all conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned. And even if there was something like it, there's nothing I can do about it so might as well live my own life.

I'm definitely not obsessed... I'm not even fully convinced such an organization exist but everyone has to know that what you see is not everything, right? There are shadow governments that are the puppetmasters... no names... no faces... I'm not crazy... I just know not to look at the surface of something and think that is all that is there. With that being said you are right there is nothing you or I can do about it so we must just live on and try to keep our third eyes open... stay enlightened my friends! Smile

endlessness
#26 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:19:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caravel
#27 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:20:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alex Jones is just another conspiracy theorist

isn't Alex Jones the guy who tries to say that theoretical physicists like Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking are uneducated nutcases?

Hawking - Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge for 30 years

Kaku - Professor at the Institute for Advanced Study Princeton University

i think Jones may need to check his self before opening his mouth and i sure as hell wouldn't believe anything he says
"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

The Chr0nn01553ur
#28 Posted : 12/5/2011 10:09:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

VoidTraveller wrote:

....Your opinion frightens me, especially the part in bold, because there is something that we can all do about it. I think what you meant to say is that you're not willing to do anything about it so you're going to just live your own life. Just becoming properly aware of the problems and telling those you can (without being ridiculed preferably) helps, as well as keeping a positive attitude towards the situation. Those things right there are really the best things you can do, and it can do a lot, and quickly, if we all really put forth the effort... I mean honestly, if you continue to do nothing, it will inevitably get done eventually.. Just no thanks to you, if that's how you feel and what you want to live with.

Caravel wrote:
Alex Jones is just another conspiracy theorist

isn't Alex Jones the guy who tries to say that theoretical physicists like Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking are uneducated nutcases?

Hawking - Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge for 30 years

Kaku - Professor at the Institute for Advanced Study Princeton University

i think Jones may need to check his self before opening his mouth and i sure as hell wouldn't believe anything he says

Stephen Hawking has publicly stated that he thinks God, and the afterlife, do not exist, and Michio Kaku has said publicly that he thinks it's necessary that we start preparing for a hostile alien invasion, as in spending tax dollars to do so. They both sound like kooks to me, or just smart guys that were given more credit than they deserved, then it either went to their head or the government started paying them extra bucks to use their big names to spread propaganda.. Probably both.

“I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark...” -Hawking

“Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist. It is not necessary to invoke God...” -Hawking
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

polytrip
#29 Posted : 12/5/2011 11:44:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I don't believe a word Alex said but at the same time I do think that DMT is under the spotlight with the ELITE. They know what it can do.... and they know what THEY can do...that in itself is scary...

No, DMT is not something for people who suffer from psychopathy, in other words, people obsessed with power. They´d rather choose cocaine or alcohol instead.
People with a narcissistic or psychopathic disorder don´t like ego-death (their whole lives evolve around the ego), they´re rather looking for ego-boosts. That´s the whole reason why they´re so interested in power in the first place.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#30 Posted : 12/5/2011 12:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I don't believe a word Alex said but at the same time I do think that DMT is under the spotlight with the ELITE. They know what it can do.... and they know what THEY can do...that in itself is scary...

No, DMT is not something for people who suffer from psychopathy, in other words, people obsessed with power. They´d rather choose cocaine or alcohol instead.
People with a narcissistic or psychopathic disorder don´t like ego-death (their whole lives evolve around the ego), they´re rather looking for ego-boosts. That´s the whole reason why they´re so interested in power in the first place.

You'd have to assume they've at least tested it on some of their own though, right? I think so at least.
Life is art.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream... Merrily merrily merrily merrily...............

NOTE: 'The Chr0nn01553ur' IS A FICTIONAL ONLINE CHARACTER AT THE DMT-NEXUS.COM FORUMS. THAT MEANS ALL POSTS MADE BY THE CREATORS ARE STRICTLY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE, AND USED SOLELY AS PERSONALITY EXPERIMENTS FOR THEIR OWN AMUSEMENT AND REFINEMENT. ANY RESEMBLANCES TO REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. We also tend to edit our posts 2-3 times within about 5 minutes after posting them.. Just a heads up.

polytrip
#31 Posted : 12/5/2011 12:22:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Chr0nn01553ur wrote:
polytrip wrote:

You'd have to assume they've at least tested it on some of their own though, right? I think so at least.

Why would they do that? Why would they risk their precious ego´s?
People with a lust for power..in other words, people with a psychopathic or narcissistic disorder don´t care much about whether a statement (like: DMT is a killer drug) is true or justified. They only care about the potential political gain.

Psychopaths and narcissists are realy a whole different breed of man. They don´t have the curiousity normal people have, they don´t care about anything but their own ego or potential tools to further inflate it...they don´t know what empathy is, nor what wonder or amazement is, or beauty..and they don´t wish to know either. In their view, all those things are weaknesses that would only keep a person from ruthlessly exploiting others.

The Chr0nn01553ur
#32 Posted : 12/5/2011 1:00:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
The Chr0nn01553ur wrote:
polytrip wrote:

Why would they do that? Why would they risk their precious ego´s?
People with a lust for power..in other words, people with a psychopathic or narcissistic disorder don´t care much about whether a statement (like: DMT is a killer drug) is true or justified. They only care about the potential political gain.

Psychopaths and narcissists are realy a whole different breed of man. They don´t have the curiousity normal people have, they don´t care about anything but their own ego or potential tools to further inflate it...they don´t know what empathy is, nor what wonder or amazement is, or beauty..and they don´t wish to know either. In their view, all those things are weaknesses that would only keep a person from ruthlessly exploiting others.

I don't think they'd really think of it as "risking their egos" and even if they did, I think they are fully aware that their ego would not be disappearing forever, just momentarily disrupted. I also think that upon seeing the culture that has grown around DMT, that the elite would almost be obligated to try it themselves so that they could know if it's something that if people do will harm or benefit their agenda, because in the past they've tried using our own drugs against us (LSD). So how do we know that they wouldn't try DMT to see if it could possibly be exploited, or if it just needs to be fiercely prohibited? I don't think they could really get much out of experimenting on other people and going on their testimony, nor do I think they could do that without the public finding out. I also don't think they could get that much out of giving it to unsuspecting patients like the CIA did with LSD back in the day. It would be hard to really understand what it does just by watching people do it.. So I just feel like it had to be done.

I feel like I'm probably totally wrong though now that I've read my thoughts back to myself... Embarrased
Life is art.

Hyperspace Fool
#33 Posted : 12/5/2011 2:55:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't wanna get into the whole Illuminati/ Conspiracy thing... besides it is actually a seriously discouraged topic here. (Understandably so, as such threads are even more divisive than the spiritual vs. material ones and the whole "reality of Hyperspace" debate.)

In keeping with the actual thrust of the OP, though, I would like to say that it is not a huge stretch to imagine the Bohemian Grove set being hip to spice. Really not. These are people that meet every year in giant coastal Sequoia Redwood forest which contains the tallest living trees on Earth. They won't even let scientists onto the land to accurately measure the trees there... thus they don't usually appear on the lists of the great giants of California.

If you have ever been to that region and know any of the millionaires who are involved, you will know that they are not your stereotypical right wing nutjobs. They are often fairly cultured and knowledgeable. Even the super rich cats I know in other zones like Beverly Hills, Manhattan, Monte Carlo, Bahamas, Dubai, Zürich or wherever tended to be keenly into psychedelics. These guys didn't buy 1/4 oz bags of shrooms, but garbage bags full.

I think people often have a warped image of the powerful and über wealthy. They don't resemble the pawns and mouthpieces who appear on TV. They scuba dive, have sensory deprivation floatation tanks in their wellness rooms... they take Yoga... from elite gurus. They get acupuncture... from jealously guarded master Chinese healers. These are guys that were into nootropics before the general public knew the word existed. They have long since graduated from taking Human Growth Hormone to taking some shit that is so exclusive, that your bank account drops just by hearing the name. They collect wild ginseng roots & reishi mushrooms, go heli-skiing, and love Pink Floyd as much as the next guy.

SWIM having led a number of such cats on Ayahuasca journeys, he would like to inform you that illuminated Freemasons & Rosicrucians, neo-Taoist Techno Wizards, titans of finance, buddhist venture capitalists, cutthroat industrialists, and diplomats of many hues... all enjoy them some Hyperspace.

Are there blackhearted malicious guys out there who conspire to crush anyone who stands in the way of their profit? Sure. Are Dick Cheney & Karl Rove the only power brokers who look like they could lead a satanic ritual? Surely not.

But... at least in California, the guys who like Glen Beck & Rush Limbaugh or seem the least bit conservative or right wing... are seriously outnumbered by the shorts wearing, kite surfing, tantric yoga practicing, 2CB popping kind of 1% ers. (0.01% ers)

That is why, it wouldn't surprise me if the Shulgins have been invited and joined up at the Bohemian Grove. As much as it pained me at the time, I have gotten used to the idea that Bob Weir & Mickey Hart are regulars there... and those guys were smoalking DMT with Owsley waaaayyy back in the day.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

dreamer042
#34 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:04:58 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Just a little note, the CIA was dosing people with DMT as well as LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Bufotenine and many other compounds in the MKULTRA project.

http://www.erowid.org/ps...a/mkultra_article1.shtml
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

probe
#35 Posted : 12/6/2011 5:44:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you hyperspace fool! great post! seems like you have most experience on the matter from what i could read from youre post.
interesting stuff thanks!
I am Probe. A gatherer of information. My mission is to absorb and expand. When Probe has absorbed and expanded Probe always comes back to base to report and re-fuel. Probe is always true and thorough for the cause of the expansion of the collective counsiousness.
When information is accumulated and stored Probe is ready to be sent back in to gather more!

Entropymancer
#36 Posted : 12/6/2011 6:01:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
That is why, it wouldn't surprise me if the Shulgins have been invited and joined up at the Bohemian Grove.

I'm pretty sure they have been. They talk about it in PiHKAL or TiHKAL (I don't recall which), though they refer to it euphemistically as the "Owl Club".

polytrip
#37 Posted : 12/6/2011 6:33:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
I think people often have a warped image of the powerful and über wealthy. They don't resemble the pawns and mouthpieces who appear on TV.

There´s a big difference between people who´ve got wealthy or powerfull because they have a great talent and great discipline, and people who´re so obsessed with wealth and power that they´re willing to use any means to get there.

In some sectors like the financial sector, judicial sector or politic´s, no specific talent is required to be able to achieve something at all. Those sectors are infested with a disproportionate number of people who suffer from narcissism or psychopathy.

At least 5% of all employees in the financial sector suffer from psychopathy, where 1% is the norm.
Then you also have to realise that the terms psychopathy or narcissism realy mean that a person scores high on some kind of checklist, so the amount of people who´re borderline narcissists or psychopaths is even greater.

Investigators who´ve done research on psychopathy within corporations are even convinced that psychopathy within the financial sector is the main cause of most financial crisis: the financial system has many flaws, but as proven by scientists at RAND (during the cold war), the vast majority of people do not take advantage of flaws within the system they operate in.

Caravel
#38 Posted : 12/7/2011 9:45:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Chr0nn01553ur wrote:

“I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark...” -Hawking

i agree with that completely - partly because of experiments where they grow random brain tissue on a silicon chip wire it to a small machine and the brain tissue consciously controls the machine and learns - our body is nothing more than a biological machine with an overly large collection of neurons which give us consciousness - given enough time scientists will be able to grow clusters of neurons that are larger in mass than our brain and most likely at this point they will surpass our intelligence

with that said the neurons on the chip and the neurons in our mind are almost identical only we have a lot more so we can dig deeper into life's problems but biologically they are near identical - so when a student forgets to feed the brain tissue on the silicon chip the neurons die it goes into an afterlife? if this is true than we are gonna have a lot of silicon chips in the afterlife given a few decades - if the chip dosnt go into an afterlife then why would we? after all our consciousness is just an oversized version of those smaller experiments - maby it wont go to the afterlife because its not a natural born citizen of nature

maby only those who know of ones own mortality and have the ability to critical think can produce an afterlife in that case whales would be our number one candidate as they are vastly more intelligent than we are according to some studies that analyzed language and found that not only does some whales poses more brain matter than us they also use a language so much more complex than what the human brain could process not to mention the analytical problem solving power of that ammount of neurons

guess that was a bit longer than a short comment but thats a small portion of my thoughts on why an afterlife dont exist - but chances are that im wrong and we all will end up in some magical afterlife where were all happy forever with our gods and angels - but maby im correct and when we die the electrons just stop flowing through our neurons

forever= ~10^1000(XY) years - but thats a whole story of why forever cant exist

"Oh Dinah. It’s just a rabbit with a waistcoat... and a watch?!"

christian
#39 Posted : 12/7/2011 9:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nooo, the "elite" aren't interested in the dmt smell of mothballs verses roses. Naaa, they're only interested in the smell of MONEY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/w...eature=player_detailpage
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

oppomix13
#40 Posted : 12/8/2011 6:05:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

actualfactual wrote:
my thoughts are that alex jones is fucking nuts

+1 *****

PREV1234NEXT»