We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Working Theory RE: Machine Elves, Quetzalcoatl, DNA, and 2012 Options

polytrip
#21 Posted : 7/17/2010 6:21:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
fractal enchantment wrote:
gibran2 wrote:
As a side note, I once had a salvia experience where I was transported to one of the similar parallel universes (very common with salvia), but never came back to my “original” universe. For a day or two, everything seemed so “new”. It never bothered me, since I figured that the new universe was “close enough” to the old one! So here or there, this universe or that, this self or that one, doesn’t really matter. Each “you” is as real and as much you as any other. (Makes you wonder who “you” really are, doesn’t it?)

Holy crap those are the strangest ones..salvia has done that to me as well..a few times..

But if it where real, could you potentially meet your other self here?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gibran2
#22 Posted : 7/17/2010 8:56:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

polytrip wrote:
fractal enchantment wrote:
gibran2 wrote:
As a side note, I once had a salvia experience where I was transported to one of the similar parallel universes (very common with salvia), but never came back to my “original” universe. For a day or two, everything seemed so “new”. It never bothered me, since I figured that the new universe was “close enough” to the old one! So here or there, this universe or that, this self or that one, doesn’t really matter. Each “you” is as real and as much you as any other. (Makes you wonder who “you” really are, doesn’t it?)

Holy crap those are the strangest ones..salvia has done that to me as well..a few times..

But if it where real, could you potentially meet your other self here?

No. Don't be silly! Your other self switches places with you! Laughing
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

cellux
#23 Posted : 7/18/2010 8:23:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, I think I'll just drop this idea of a "split" for a while... Confused

eclipsek20
#24 Posted : 7/20/2010 7:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
eclipsek20 wrote:
But I also think that a calendar that goes so far back, why would it just end at an exact point?

What is the alternative to a calendar ending at an exact point? A calendar that ends at an inexact point? A calendar that never ends?

My calendar ends on Dec. 31st every year. What is the significance of that? With all of our modern technology and understanding, “why would it just end at an exact point?”

Thats what I have been trying to figure out for the past few years. I dont know why it would just end at an exact point, but from what i know it does. Im trying to build my theories and expand these questions so maybe I can gain a better understanding for why. From what I have seen the Maya were extremely intellegent people, way past the people of today. I am also trying to gain that intellegence but through the same and similar practices, and teachings.

Sublime
#25 Posted : 7/20/2010 9:01:55 PM

Intraterrestrial

Well their calendar was based of astronomy and was linear to it, it's not just a random day and the actual date has nothing to do with what is being proposed, because after all it's just a number placed to an event or happening.

polytrip you would exist in every parallel universe you would just not be aware of it. Well...look up the quantum suicide expirement, you will get an idea of it.

In regards to this thread it has a lot in common with a book by Daniel Pinchbeck called 2012 The Return of Quatzalcoatl it has very interesting and mind opening ideas, thoughts, and insights. I just read the first few chapters but am very interested in what is has to offer, I highly recommend it.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Global
#26 Posted : 7/21/2010 3:34:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Very interesting. Not to say that my theories or long-standing theories are boring (as they certainly are not!) but that was a very refreshing new point of view. When I blast off, if I can keep those things in mind, I shall surely scrutinize the experience with a new light.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

eclipsek20
#27 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:03:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sublime wrote:
Well their calendar was based of astronomy and was linear to it, it's not just a random day and the actual date has nothing to do with what is being proposed, because after all it's just a number placed to an event or happening.

polytrip you would exist in every parallel universe you would just not be aware of it. Well...look up the quantum suicide expirement, you will get an idea of it.

In regards to this thread it has a lot in common with a book by Daniel Pinchbeck called 2012 The Return of Quatzalcoatl it has very interesting and mind opening ideas, thoughts, and insights. I just read the first few chapters but am very interested in what is has to offer, I highly recommend it.

Thanks, I will look in to the quantum suicide experiment, and that book as well. Smile

eclipsek20
#28 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:06:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
Very interesting. Not to say that my theories or long-standing theories are boring (as they certainly are not!) but that was a very refreshing new point of view. When I blast off, if I can keep those things in mind, I shall surely scrutinize the experience with a new light.

That would be very helpful if you could let me know how it goes when you do, just for more information with some things im trying to do. And if you could also have dates you did it also, i would really appreciate it. Smile

eclipsek20
#29 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:27:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sublime wrote:

I breifly looked up a little on the quantum suicide experiment, and I seriously think quantum mechanics needs to embrace the use of psychedelics.

Global
#30 Posted : 7/23/2010 12:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

eclipsek20 wrote:
gobalswg wrote:

That would be very helpful if you could let me know how it goes when you do, just for more information with some things im trying to do. And if you could also have dates you did it also, i would really appreciate it. Smile

In a couple weeks I'm going back up to my college apartment where I'll be able to make my spice with the space and patience it deserves, and after that I will surely get back to you.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

eclipsek20
#31 Posted : 9/6/2010 2:39:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With much thought toward this, I don't think I have built a very good theory to test in some way. Maybe someday I can move this theory farther but as of now I don't really have a direction to take this theory. I think there are more important things I can be doing with my time rather than going in a circle with this.
But I do believe the Mayan Calendar has an influence and can also help with the hyperspace experience and understanding. If any one would like to help me test this theory, just send me your trip experiences with a date and time you had the experience and the date you were born (in Gregorian or whatever calendar / time system you use, and I will convert it to Mayan). I will post my results on here as well, for all to see.

PREV12