We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Request advice on making Syrian Rue Tea for a mushroom trip Options

wilspeak
#1 Posted : 12/8/2021 6:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am going to take a High Dose mushroom trip soon and I Request advice on making Syrian Rue Tea for that mushroom trip. Can anyone help me? Thank You in advance. Smile
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/8/2021 4:18:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Are you familiar with the effects of rue tea already? Because it would be wise to become accustomed to it before dumping a high dose of mushrooms on top. What is the largest dose of mushrooms you've taken thus far? Is more necessarily better?

Which also raises the question, why bother with a high dose of mushrooms if you're taking them with rue tea? The rue will make the mushrooms stronger as it is. What are your intentions in all of this? What do you imagine this particular combination might do for you?

Here's a current thread that you'll likely find useful: Dark Roast Rue Brew - 5 Grams. I'm a little surprised you haven't been able to find it for yourself.

On that note, you ought to make sure you've read and understood this: [Harmalas] MAOI Drug Interaction Disclaimer.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 12/8/2021 6:16:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I put for the same queries as DF0.

You may get more than you bargain for. And there's something to be said for becoming accustomed to the effects of rue on its own. I enjoy meditation while drinking the tea (I call it ruemination lol), observing the effects and using different strategies to navigate them.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bismillah
#4 Posted : 12/10/2021 2:31:36 AM

My Personalized Tag

Simmer 2.5 to 5 g syrian rue seeds in a pot for 40 minutes. I use ~4.5 for DMT. For shrooms you'd be better off going low. Don't let the water get low and throw some ginger in there to make it less sickening. Filter, reduce. Et voila!

But yeah, like the others, I would not recommend diving headfirst into rue with a massive mushroom dose just on a whim. Depending on your luck the experience may feel anywhere from 2 to 20 times more intense, and it will definitely be longer. Rue also has its own character. It tends to make my trips a little more cold and melancholic. Who knows what it'll do for you.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Tegridy
#5 Posted : 12/10/2021 6:42:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd recommend an extraction over a tea and test it out on it's own first before adding it on top of mushrooms.

Rue extraction

If you don't know how you react with rue you might be in for one of the worst times of your life.

slane
#6 Posted : 12/10/2021 7:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wilspeak wrote:
I am going to take a High Dose mushroom trip soon and I Request advice on making Syrian Rue Tea for that mushroom trip. Can anyone help me? Thank You in advance. Smile

What is a high dose? If you are going for 5g or more, especially for the first time, I would not add the rue. It's better left for potentiation of smaller doses of psilocybin.

Have you taken rue before? This is important too.

If you are regarding, say, 3.5g as the stated high dose and you want to add the rue because you are looking for the effects of a larger psilocybin dose without the requisite amount of mushrooms, make sure you have experience with how MAOIs alter the effects of tryptamines in your system. The trip will have different characteristics as far as come up, come down, and duration are concerned (at the very least).

I have used rue in conjunction with 2g of mushrooms before as well as with smoked DMT. It is a serious admixture. I didn't even smoke very much DMT with the rue, and I was virtually incapacitated in my bed for close to 90 minutes. This was with dozens to scores of DMT trips under my belt over the course of 13 years beforehand.

Basically what I'm saying is be safe and make sure this is what you want to do Thumbs up

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 12/11/2021 4:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean, my first time adding rue into the mix was added on the comedown on mushrooms, and I found myself kneeling on the floor with my forehead on the ground and my arms fully extended for about 20 minutes in an effort to catch my bearings Laughing Still ended up enjoying it though.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

wilspeak
#8 Posted : 12/11/2021 4:29:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello @Slane, @Tegridy, @bismillah, @Voidmatrix, @downwardsfromzero . I want to address you all. First off my last high dose mushroom trip was at the 24 dried gram level. I never really used Syrian Rue and just wanted to try it out, trust me I am kind of apprehensive about doing it. My next trip I plan on doing will be at 30 dried grams. I take the use of the sacred mushroom very serious. I always pray and I pray over and bless the mushrooms and crystals that I use during those trips. High Dose mushroom trips are nothing to play with and the plant intelligence of the mushroom must be respected. High Dose mushrooms will transport you into a another dimension and you should pray and ground yourself before going in. Dont get me wrong I dont do High Dose mushrooms very often my last high dose trip of 24 grams was last year. I mostly micro-dose the mushroom. I also plan on doing some DMT at a later date for the first time. Thank you all for the information and advice. I got into High Dose magic mushrooms and dimensional crystals from Kilindi lyi. Check out some of his videos >>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZs8_x2Hnb0
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

null24
#9 Posted : 12/11/2021 4:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah boy. Kilindi was no joke. I had the opportunity to see him give a talk and he was one-of-a-kind. He is missed. Man, you have more...something than I do, that's for sure. You may want to weigh what everyone is saying here though. Rue is something else entirely and I'll echo getting used to it at least with a smaller mushroom dose first. Like vastly smaller.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ShamensStamen
#10 Posted : 12/11/2021 5:58:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Psilohuasca is awesome, and imo/ime, it's better than mushrooms on their own, i get more out of them that way. I haven't ventured too far into the Psilocin realms yet, i'm by far more experienced with Harmalas and DMT, but, i've had a good sized handful of mushroom experiences, as well as Psilohuasca experiences (using mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT), as well as 4-ACO-DMT experiences, and i've definitely gotten more out of Psilocin in the form of Psilohuasca, i mean on their own, mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT can be good stuff no doubt, but i feel Psilohuasca has more potential, and is pretty freakin' cool that you can make such a powerful concoction like Psilohuasca, or use mushrooms on their own as-is.

I haven't ventured into Kilindi territory lol (maybe one day though), but i will say that Psilohuasca is very powerful stuff, not only due to the potentation of the Psilocin in dosage and duration, but also because of the change in the character/nature of the experience, it becomes way more Huasca-like, where the Harmalas/Huasca is the primary element. I've often wondered what Kilindi would think about Psilohuasca, i asked him once on facebook and he pretty much sounded like he didn't want or need the Huasca, but while i'm sure the realms he was traversing were a whole other level compared to what most people are used to and i hope one day to see that for myself, i think he was a bit quick to dismiss the potential of Psilohuasca, which is a shame because i'd be quite curious as to how much things would've changed up for him compared to his normal territory.

Also, proper Psilohuasca depends on timing ime, just like Aya does, so you want to pre-dose the Harmalas about 30 to 45 minutes to an hour before the mushrooms, although ime, i would say it's preferable to pre-dose the Harmalas an hour before the mushrooms, and to make the mushrooms into a mushroom tea, consume the tea an hour into the Harmalas, and so long as MAO-A is inhibited and the Psilocin is properly potentiated, it will be stronger, and longer in duration. The duration can be up to 9 to 12 hours, some people report longer durations such as 14 to 24 hours, but those longer durations i'm not too sure about because i can only go by my own experience, but based on my own experience and the overall general consensus, the duration is typically/generally about 9 to 12 hours, but can be less or normal duration for mushrooms if proper potentiation is not achieved.

Make no mistake, not that Psilohuasca is some hardcore serious shit that should be treaded carefully, quite the contrary, ime it seems to treat me gentler and looser compared to Aya/oral DMT, and i think it's more visual for me than Aya/oral DMT. But, that is not to say it's any less powerful, less intense yes (ime) but less powerful, no way, it's just as powerful (again, ime). The thing to keep in mind is, do NOT underestimate the power of Rue (or Caapi for that matter, but especially Rue), Rue is a pretty strong plant, especially with the addition of a Psychedelic component. With that said, i love Rue, i've consumed it regularly in high to heavy dosages since 2012, i know it pretty well, and while it can certainly be rough, it's one of the most amazing plants i've ever come across, and it has A LOT of potential, if you feel called to work with it and learn it's ways.

As for dosage, if you really wanna see what Psilohuasca is like, focus primarily on the Harmalas, so i'd say 3 to 4.5 grams of Rue, preferably 4 to 4.5 grams which for me is a strong dose, i like and do sometimes prefer a more moderate dosage, so say 3 to 3.5 grams, but 4 to 4.5 grams of Rue is ime where the Huasca magic really begins, but do feel free to explore the dosage of the Rue, 2 grams to 4.5 to 5 grams tops, shouldn't need to go over 5 grams of Rue, if you want stronger Harmala content you can consume the same dosage (say 3 to 5 grams) a few times a week or even daily if you want to, and a reverse tolerance will build up which will cause the Harmala content to get stronger and stronger, but also over time will get cleaner and the side-effects (nausea, vomiting, bodyload) will clean up/go away, allowing you to work with heavy Harmala dosages, or even heavy Rue dosages, much more comfortably and functionably. Although i will say, so far, my best Psilohuasca experience to date was using 2.5 grams of Rue, which most certainly changed the whole nature of the Psilocin experience to be more DMT-ish and Huasca-like, but while that is pretty cool, it's worth keeping in mind that higher/heavier dosages of Harmalas also hold a lot of potential not easily seen/experienced/felt/understood with lower dosages, so it's worth imo experimenting around with Rue dosage.

For mushroom dosage, since you seem to be pretty experienced in the ways of the mushroom (up to 24 grams), i would say at the very least, maybe cut the dose in half, so 12 grams, 14 grams max, although personally, just in case, i'd recommend going for 7 to 10 grams. Make no mistake, the potentiation by the Harmalas is no joke, even if you can handle yourself at 24 grams of mushrooms, you definitely wanna start out with a few test doses, just to make sure. Definitely, do not right off the bat mix Rue in and take 30 grams of mushrooms, that imo would be a bad idea, mmkay? Just remember that Psilohuasca is not a mushroom trip, it's an "Ayahuasca" experience, really different than straight mushrooms. Also keep in mind that the more Harmalas/Rue you use, especially with proper potentiation of the Psilocin by the MAO-A inhibition, the less Psilocin you will need for a full dose, whereas the less Harmalas you use, the more Psilocin you could need. So my advice, go big on the Harmalas, and a bit light on the Psilocin and work your way up. Psilohuasca is a completely different substance/medicine/experience compared to straight mushrooms, so just make sure you approach it as it's own thing, and not as the mushrooms.

ShamensStamen
#11 Posted : 12/11/2021 6:06:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also wanted to mention that i also wonder what Kilindi's (as well as anyone else's) thoughts would be about the combination of Harmalas, Psilocin and DMT, all orally, if he were to ever have gotten into Psilohuasca. I've had a low dose of mushrooms in combination with Rue, Acacia and Lemon Balm once, and i must say, it was pretty awesome and they synergized very nicely, i feel like it's a combination that's probably very rarely been explored and whenever i get back into experimentation mode, that combination is certainly going to be further investigated. I just can't believe that with as popular as Aya has gotten over the last decade, that Psilohuasca is still so rarely talked about or mentioned, and forget about the trinity, people wouldn't dare dream of combining Psilocin, DMT and Harmalas, apparently, which imo is strange. I'm sure a few adventurous psychonauts out there have done it, but it's not talked about at all that i've seen.

wilspeak
#12 Posted : 12/11/2021 4:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Also wanted to mention that i also wonder what Kilindi's (as well as anyone else's) thoughts would be about the combination of Harmalas, Psilocin and DMT, all orally, if he were to ever have gotten into Psilohuasca. I've had a low dose of mushrooms in combination with Rue, Acacia and Lemon Balm once, and i must say, it was pretty awesome and they synergized very nicely, i feel like it's a combination that's probably very rarely been explored and whenever i get back into experimentation mode, that combination is certainly going to be further investigated. I just can't believe that with as popular as Aya has gotten over the last decade, that Psilohuasca is still so rarely talked about or mentioned, and forget about the trinity, people wouldn't dare dream of combining Psilocin, DMT and Harmalas, apparently, which imo is strange. I'm sure a few adventurous psychonauts out there have done it, but it's not talked about at all that i've seen.

Hello ShamensStamen, Thank You for the information that you told me... You told me a Lot. I may drop my mushroom dosage down from 30 grams to 24 because this is really the first time that I am doing the mushrooms with brewed Syrian Rue and I'm not sure how it will affect me. I don't want to end up in another dimension and not know how to get back .... LOL

wilspeak
#13 Posted : 12/11/2021 5:03:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Yeah boy. Kilindi was no joke. I had the opportunity to see him give a talk and he was one-of-a-kind. He is missed. Man, you have more...something than I do, that's for sure. You may want to weigh what everyone is saying here though. Rue is something else entirely and I'll echo getting used to it at least with a smaller mushroom dose first. Like vastly smaller.

Hello null24, I spoke to Kilindi lyi several times. He was a really down to earth nice guy. He sent me a interdimensional crystal. The 1st picture is of the raw crystal that Kilindi lyi sent me and the 2nd picture is that crystal and my crystal ball under infrared light. Look closely at the 2nd picture and you will see a crystal being inside. I may drop from 30 grams to 24 because I am using syrian ruue for the 1st time, Thank You
wilspeak attached the following image(s):
92871286_1049473772106713_1129586629460099072_n.jpg (72kb) downloaded 81 time(s).
92755788_623347374910754_2136964276659683328_n.jpg (16kb) downloaded 83 time(s).

wilspeak
#14 Posted : 12/11/2021 5:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile

wilspeak
#15 Posted : 12/11/2021 5:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to post a trip report here when I do this High Dose mushroom with Syrian Rue trip.

ShamensStamen
#16 Posted : 12/11/2021 9:24:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wilspeak wrote:
I'm going to post a trip report here when I do this High Dose mushroom with Syrian Rue trip.

Lookin' forward to it.

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 12/11/2021 10:54:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

wilspeak wrote:
a crystal being

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

And if you think you can fly, at least start from the ground, going upwards.

Would you be confident taking 48 grams of mushrooms? Because that's effectively what you're planning on doing.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

wilspeak
#18 Posted : 12/12/2021 8:11:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Hi Wilspeak. Advanced: I've combined pure tetrahydroharmine (not an MAOI/RIMA but a psychedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor like mescaline, shrooms, LSD, ibogaine) with LSD over 8 times now, see reports from others in this thread who have combined THH with mushrooms. Make sure your THH is very pure if you do this, and not contaminated with un-converted harmaline. Just a suggestion, absolutely amazing experience: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=96861 It feels a great deal like if you were to combine mescaline with LSD or shrooms, as pure THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline.

Hello ava69, Thank aqyaou for the information, I will look into it.

wilspeak
#19 Posted : 12/12/2021 8:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my trip report. I made 3 grams of Syrian Rue Tea , strained the seeds and drank the tea. 30 mins after I drank the tea I started to feel the effects. I weighed out 28 grams of 2 year old mushrooms. I blended the mushrooms up into a smoothie and I added lions mane mushroom powder drank the smoothie. To tell you the truth... the experience was Not that heavy as I expected. I had a heavier, deeper mushroom trip when I took 18 grams (without) Syrian Rue. Now I am thinking maybe my mushrooms are losing potency because they are 2 years old... however they were frozen and I thought that they should have stayed strong. Also the syrian Rue seeds are about 3 years old, but they are kept dry , wrapped up in a cool dark area . so they should be good.... so now I am wondering what happened ???? The trip was light... the Syrian Rue did change the signature of the mushroom trip, but it didn't intensify the trip at all. My prior trips were a lot deeper without Syrian rue. I am not going to use syrain rue the next time I do High Dose mushrooms. I would like to read your opinions. The highlight of the trip was that I communicated with my crystals. Thank You

wilspeak
#20 Posted : 12/12/2021 8:52:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The highlight of the trip was that I communicated with my crystals.
wilspeak attached the following image(s):
263513850_274218088084741_5183165369859410326_n.jpg (6kb) downloaded 163 time(s).

12NEXT