We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1213141516NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

Jorkest
#261 Posted : 11/12/2009 6:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

nice antichode..its exciting hearing about positive stories using this wonderful..simple..tek
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phlux-
#262 Posted : 11/12/2009 7:43:27 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

well the mesc from the white flesh was washed with acetone - then mek then a mek re-x was done - it is very pure and im quite certain if it contains other non mesc alkaloids then that % is less than 5% total weight.
200mg was eaten yesterday - it was awesome, totally awesome, very pure mesc feeling.
1ml of glycerine was heated in a bowl, 4.8ml of hot water was added, then 1g gelatine was added, this was poured into a mould - 200mg mesc was added to each mould and stirred in, then some green food coloring powder was added to make a universe effect(using a pin).

When making these moulds i noticed a coin sized mould holds 50-100mg comfortably, 200mg made the mould loose shape on warming - using 50mg it can be handled without any melting at all.

il take some pix of the green mesc stars.
Smile

awesomeness defined = mesc
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

mew
#263 Posted : 11/12/2009 11:09:25 AM

huachumancer

i spilled some of my green layer tea res at 5 am and lost up to a quater of my product (roughly one cactus) im brewing whole cactus as well for the same tea resin evap to compare the results (as best i can) ill be doing a resin on just the white core after this next batch is outta my crock pot, to see if that is good alone (for chip and tea method)

finally i want to bring a few thoughts to your attention

"please practice cactus at the mescaline festival"

does anyone not fast for res, i generally fast before eating the dried flesh, should the same apply to res?

'Coatl
#264 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:03:17 AM

Teotzlcoatl

God! All this water is taking FOREVER to evap!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#265 Posted : 11/13/2009 4:17:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

lol i can usually get it to evap in about 10 hours or less...make sure it doesnt get hot enough to boil at all

i put it on a not too hot hotplate in a wide open dish...works great
it's a sound

Touche Guevara
#266 Posted : 11/13/2009 4:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
lol i can usually get it to evap in about 10 hours or less...make sure it doesnt get hot enough to boil at all

i put it on a not too hot hotplate in a wide open dish...works great

Yeah, maybe a crock pot on the lowest setting (mine goes low-medium-high and then 'warm' which seems to do ok).

۩
#267 Posted : 11/13/2009 7:50:05 PM

You can get it to evap in under an hour if you brew accordingly.

'Coatl
#268 Posted : 11/13/2009 8:46:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

In an hour?! No way!

How could you possibly do that without boiling it?!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

antichode
#269 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
awesomeness defined = mesc

It does indeed! Swim just loves the calm focus and sensee of well being that hits at the 4-5 hour mark

The cacti treats sounds great phlux!

Swim just rolled his resin in flour lightly so it was easier to handle and put into caps, it could be rolled into a long thin roll like that and then cut up.

It definitely needs to be kept in the freezer if you do this, as the natural yeast that resides in the flour will eventually become active and probably feed on the pill (unless the alks prevent this). SWIMs cap he tried the other day was frozen, he just ate it like that and it worked fine, caused no stomach discomfort at all.

The Traveler
#270 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:20:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

۩ wrote:
You can get it to evap in under an hour if you brew accordingly.

My evap was fast as well. I didn't put that much water in it to begin with. I also cooked the same cacti batch twice so I could evap small amount of water both times.

The next time I'll cook it three times just to see if the third batch is a good as the first and second. Currently the second batch seemed to be a bit more active as the first one.

kemist
#271 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:24:26 PM

John

ILPT planing to evaporate achuma tea in slow cooker. It`s great as slow cooker can never reach boiling point of water and even better it has even low setting and `keep warm setting` which is even lower. seen some in argos for about 20 pound. Hehehe easy
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#272 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:33:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

House you told me to evap in the oven at 150F and that is exactly what I've been doing.

Phlux-
#273 Posted : 11/14/2009 6:08:10 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

anyone try pectic enzymes to break down the mucous ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

'Coatl
#274 Posted : 11/14/2009 6:42:25 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ok I finally got it reduced and I'm left with a brown-golden-yellow dull colored sticky resin. There ARE same sparkly crystals in it.... I wonder what that is?

69ron
#275 Posted : 11/15/2009 12:17:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
600mg of resin felt about the same as 100mg of impure acetate. At these low doses swim doesnt mind the other alkaloids in the mix, its been four hours now and the stone that occupied the first four hours has given way to the familiar clear head and sense of well being swim has come to know and love.

That’s just about what SWIM was saying before.

That’s about 10-12% mescaline. Like I said earlier, 5-15% mescaline is about what you’ll get from this tech. If you have very good cactus, maybe a little more is possible. If you have bad cactus, 5% is not even possible.

The effects are about the same as that of the impure acetate, just much weaker because it’s far less pure. Gets you to the same place though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

۩
#276 Posted : 11/15/2009 7:39:08 PM

69ron wrote:

The effects are about the same as that of the impure acetate, just much weaker because it’s far less pure. Gets you to the same place though.

This doesn't resonate with me at all.

optyks
#277 Posted : 11/17/2009 1:54:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've heard that heat destroys mescaline.. So wouldnt simmering it for hours at a time then drying it in heat reduce the potency quite a bit?

Or is that a myth...

I would call Mythbusters, but, ya know...

۩
#278 Posted : 11/17/2009 3:02:41 AM

optyks wrote:
I've heard that heat destroys mescaline.. So wouldnt simmering it for hours at a time then drying it in heat reduce the potency quite a bit?

Or is that a myth...

I would call Mythbusters, but, ya know...

My friend has boiled it for hours and hours in the past and those were some of the strongest brews I've ever had.

'Coatl
#279 Posted : 11/17/2009 6:46:50 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:

Suicybe noted a reduction in potency when excessive heat is used.

optyks
#280 Posted : 11/18/2009 3:13:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps the way to go, then, is to simmer for a long time with as little heat as possible to achieve said simmer?

«PREV1213141516NEXT»