We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please Share if you have ANYthing in common. Options

Remapped
#1 Posted : 6/25/2009 11:22:15 AM

Juju Stone

Hi, I just found the nexus last night. I tried the Spice 2 months ago and have been obsessed ever since. I just want to throw my experiance into the melting pot becuase I believe the best shot we have at understanding this Technology or Experiance or whatever is to weave a sort of patchwork composite of our experiances. Bear with me because I know alot of you are experianced voyagers, and even ones people who arent, I would love to hear any similarities with your story. PLEASE, IF ANY OF YOU RETURN VOYAGERS HERE CAN ELABORATE ON ANY OF THIS, DO IT. I never was an alien believer, but after Spice I see that its not as simple as other planets with green men and spaceships.
Well any-who, I was in the prescence of an experianced voyager of Spice Land, with a proper vaporiser pipe and a huge tube full of the Spice and he let people go down for free. I lay in the total darkness on his bed while he held the pipe to my lips. I took a cleansing breath then he started the torch and let a large amount of smoke fill the chamber. I inhaled and was struck by the bizareness of the taste
As I blew out I remember thinking "I am already in way over my head, and I have to take 2 more?!". Bear in mind I had at least 6 years experiance with hallucinogens.
I took the second toke and the room began dissolving, being replaced by fuzzy pixalated light patterns. I get pulled foraward through the tunnel. My spice-sitter told me that I took a total of "4 champ hits" before I fell back. I come to in what I know now to be the Dome. Now my experiance may be a little disordered chronologically but nonethless this is what I saw.I was lying down looking up at 4 tall beings in the room. They were Mantis with triangular heads. One was clearly in charge while the others were more of orderlies. They had a definate Egyptian vibe, but only looking back on it. The "leader" got RIGHT up in my face. He communicated with me vaguely. I had a sensation of my body being wet? or that my hands were in fluid or something. Now before I go into what happened here I must first describe the Dome. Spatial dimensions dont exist there as they do here. The space in between the walls and my point of view wasnt full of air, but rather a Wave of ever shifting pixal windowpanes with were filled in with golden red numbers, mystic symbols, alphabets, geomatries, and runes. I could (to paraphrase Terrence) turn it into yet another metaphor by saying it was similar to how a cut jewel or diamond has many facets, or sides, but in the space between the walls and ceiling and me, there were zillions of facets that crawled on Tentacle Waves, and each facet had symbols and alphabets and patterns crawling within it. I guess an easier way to say it would be that things there dont have definitive outlines or boundries, rather they are at once distinct and part of the rolling wave of pattern-space.
Now, I never felt fear or hesitation really, in the sense of these creatures being threatening, but clearly they possesed unimaginable motivations. They seemed to have a "buissness as usual attitude". However, paradoxes seem to occur often in this place, and they were both interested in me as a specimen and yet disinterested or disaffected by the routine. I certainly remember feeling helpless and in awe that I, as this little speck of ego, could possibly let myself get so fucked up or die or whatever happened to get me here, that I could be witnessing these things that were so foreign I had no idea what was going on. The sound I could describe as being a sort of background internal roar, with an overlay or clicks, whistles, pops, and crackles.
At this point the leader is right up in my grill. When I tried to focus on him, he seemed to be less of a giant Preying Mantis bug, but more of a Mantoid or Mantis-esque collage consisting of a Large Triangle that his Eye sat in, this within a sphere, orbited by a bunch of smaller gyroscopic eggs with geomatries and patterns within them. His body was largely Mechanical in nature, deep emerald color, and I distinctly remember seeing his right forearm in the lower left-hand area of my viewpoint. This arm was grey and green, with mechanical Cogs spinning and tubes coming out of it. It kind of writhed in a technical manner. There seemed to be eyeballs on this arm also. His whole presence was at once part of the faceted tentacle geomatries, and distinct from them. God, things move so differant there. I felt electric currents in my body. Anyways. The leader raised his arm-thing and JAMMED IT IN MY FUCKING FOREHEAD. Right between the eyes. And then I was quite aware of what was happening. I may have been just a tendril of consciousness, totally unaware that Earth even existed, but I watched this happen with complete lucidity. There wasn't much room for meandering thought, but I was definitly lucid. The Leader spoke my last name, he said "You are a M****lia (my last name). You are your fathers son." He said more I dont remember. Then I was certain of what they were doing. They were mapping my brain, they were not cleaning it, but rehardwiring it. They were uploading my existence into the great log of hyperspace. I am an artist, a musician, and a thinker. For those of you familier with Mckennas talks about the elves being "meme traders, connasuiers of ideas", or those of you who have read daniel Pinchbecks wonderful book "Breaking open the Head", well they were probably entertained. They seemed to be doing a series of imcomprehensible tasks, that they carried out with the deliberate and clinical vibe despite the fucking crazyness I was seeing around them. They were glad I came, of this I'm sure. after a bit I think they played a trick on me. As I felt them going through my brain, mapping it out, I became aware that my breathing and biological functions were simply programs they were running. Breath in, whoosh, breathe out, beep. Repeat. The first thing I remembered about myself, me as Jake M, the ego, was once I heard that a quote "laughter is one of a shamans best weapons". I laughed. Then I could see myself from multiple angles at once, lying down, completely like an Alex Grey painting, with all the veins and chakras and pathways lit up and swarming with lights and colored energies. at this point I think I got a joke played on me by something. All of a sudden out of this total chaos I had been in, EVERYTHING dissapears for a minute and I am in the kitchen at the house I was on DMT in. I thought "wait what the fuck reality exists? what happened? I'm not dead? and my trip sitter and our friend were sitting at the table pointing at me and laughing, only it wasnt quite them when I looked close, and my confusion seemed to be the object of their laughing, I was the blunt of a joke I didnt understand. All of a sudden our other friend in the house comes gliding up but hes just a sillouette and when he gets closer I see hes not my friend at all but this little guy with his arm outstretched as if balancing a tray sliding toward me as if ice skating. this I am convinced was an elf. he was hovering too though. He came right up to me and pointed or something, and all of a sudden I was back in DMT land! So the Pyramid Eye Mantis thing stops and then im in a hallway going backwards down it, and its filled with these crazy fucking clowns and freeks and fun mirrors and the patterns become more colorful with pinks and oranges and reds and they are sticking their heads out of the doors as i am dragged backwards, they are grinning and there are a thousand million laughs and shouts and words I dont understand and then I'm back on the bed and I remember snow outside and I asked if I puked because of the liquid on me in DMT world and he says no. I take a sip of water and light a Cigg with shaking hands and tell my sitter there was no possible fucking way he could have prepared me for that.
I have learned so much about the vast ecology that actually exists behind the curtains, but it has just raised more questions. Any one else please share if any of this makes sense to you.
Nothing I write here should be taken with any measure of seriousness, because I have both a serious and non serious personality, which is why I derive so much satisfaction from writing non serious things and non-facts, under the pretense of serious and factual non-facts.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Morphane
#2 Posted : 6/25/2009 11:57:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Even though there weren't many paragraphs for ease of reading, I was totally absorbed. Very, very interesting report. I can offer no confirmation, as I've not had spice.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/25/2009 12:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes very well written

definitely SWIM can relate to a lot of what has been said, how you describe the jewel facets and the non-empty space, the beings which are a part of the background but distinct from it (like moving semi-transparent layers that blend in and unblend with all the rest), how they seem busy, the click and beep sounds etc etc..

The only thing SWIM never had was this experience of going back to the half-reality, and then being sucked into dmt land again.. SWIM always stays eyes closed full inside the dmt dimension, and only opens his eyes and comes back when the experience is nearly ending, so when he sees the external world, there's only some colours and shapes enhancement and pixelated patterns, but no big transformation of reality.

But yes, definitely there are no answers coming from it.. or at least there are more questions than answers.. and its always like this, always ending with a "what the f......", hard to conclude something and so on... But I think that this experience somehow helps bringing this feeling of Mystery back to real life, so it is definitely teaching in a way.

Happy explorations for the future Smile

kungpow
#4 Posted : 6/25/2009 12:34:14 PM

Brandon

Great report man and welcome to the nexus. It is great that you were able to break through your first time. I am still working up to that, but I am getting close. I didn't care to go balls to the wall my first time.

Just to make things easier I would suggest writing future posts with spaces in between your paragraphs. It is really hard to read a post like yours and some people won't even bother. I don't care I just highlight the text I am currently reading to keep my place.

~Peace Out

mad_banshee
#5 Posted : 6/25/2009 9:39:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Remapped wrote:
Any one else please share if any of this makes sense to you.

Nice report. As for the alien insects, etc, that people "see," I find that I don't see entities. I do see the alien and insect-like life though, but I see that it is me, from within me. I am (we are) the alien insect(s) in so many ways. As a new explorer I would see these entities, but now as a seasoned explorer I see that I was just projecting, that it was all like looking in a mirror.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

tryptographer
#6 Posted : 6/25/2009 10:42:18 PM

tryptamine photographer

Great report with perhaps some important clues. It points into the direction that part of consciousness is a gigantic database of thoughts, experiences, concepts...

I haven't met mantoid entities yet - they were more like elf-snakes, also with a leader. Incredibly compassion and love radiated from her, not clinical.

Thanks for making the effort of writing down this massive wall of text, amazing how much you managed to recollect!

Espiridion
#7 Posted : 6/25/2009 11:17:22 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Guess thats another "wire/plug attached to some ones head for up/download" experience.

Awesome report. Second or third I've read about Mantids under the dome, crazy...

So much we cannot see and so much of what we can see that we can't categorize. Life is too short.

Thanks,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Remapped
#8 Posted : 6/26/2009 5:20:09 AM

Juju Stone

yeah thanks a lot guys. and I will definitely remember to break up posts into paragraphs. I know there was a lot going on that I couldn't see and alot happened I don't remember during my voyage. As I was sliding backwards out of the room there was a whole carnival of madness I do not remember.
BTW this site is amazing and has a lot of cool stuff in construction.
Yo any weird stuff happen to you guys in the months after going down your first time? I remember bits and pieces randomly.
Nothing I write here should be taken with any measure of seriousness, because I have both a serious and non serious personality, which is why I derive so much satisfaction from writing non serious things and non-facts, under the pretense of serious and factual non-facts.

hexagonomicon
#9 Posted : 6/29/2009 6:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow. Fucking classic dude! I think you'll find plenty of people who can identify with your experience.

Good job on your descriptions.

I feel you when you repeatedly say how the rules of the space are so different!

Once on shrooms the Insectoid-hive-mind communicated it and asked me to stop giving them my "garbage". I asked them what I get out of having a relationship with them. Basically they offer information and access to the hyperspace in exchange for SOMETHING (engergy? Life Force?) I've always thought of it sort of in the same way that ants harvest the juices of aphids.

I've had some strange experiences on DMT that may have been this sheering of the crop. I was connected to a tube as well, but it went down my throat and had very phallic connotations. I then realized I was connected to the teat of this massive and ever expanding being of fractal machinery. I remembered what McKenna said about using your voice, and so I bellowed out an OM and projected my will onto the energy/space matrix and transformed it into a flowering, blossoming mandala. I was still making noises when I came out of it.

Trinity
#10 Posted : 6/29/2009 6:37:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

how can u remember so much detail? i can barely remeber anything!!

Remapped
#11 Posted : 7/2/2009 11:04:19 PM

Juju Stone

Thanks yo. I pieced alot of it together in the days after I went down, and I still am remembering bits and pieces randomly sometimes.

Re: Hexagonomicon, Thats a good analogy, comparing it to the ants and aphids. There's this awesome book by this guy Daniel Pinchbeck, called "Breaking Open the Head", and in the DMT chapter he talks about that, what the entities get out this exchange, and he proposes that they want or need our attention and awe and possibly derive sustenance from it. Kind of how all the ancient polytheistic cultures would make sacrifices to the gods, but the gods/entities didnt want the dead sheep on the alter or whatever was sacrificed, but the devotion and worship that accompany the sacrifice. Mckenna touches on this too in a few speeches. He refers to the beings as "meme connoisseurs". They want our ideas and emotions for the same reasons people will analyze and critique a piece of art, say. Humans hold a unique place in this great ecology of beings, because we have organic emotions like love and devotion and worship that they might feed off of.
He says it much more eloquently then me though, I'm having trouble really explaining all of it, but totally check out the book.

Thats super cool that you were able to influence the chaos and change it into the Mandala. That must have taken a huge amount of concentration.

Also, I had a dream the other night where someone passed me a DMT pipe and I took 1 fat toke, and everything got really crazy! Dont really remember much more then that though. I wish I would have taken the full 3 hits.

Raven
#12 Posted : 7/4/2009 11:41:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

an incredible encounter. i anticipate the day i open the door to that realm. thanks!
I'm new at DMT-NEXUS. PM and introduce yourself.
One day I will do DMT. I await the day it picks me.
There is a link between DMT, Meditation and dream experiences.