We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
how much mimosa hostilis would i need for 10g DMT? Options

pouya_uk
#1 Posted : 11/30/2013 4:22:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys

Does anyone have experience extracting from mimosa hostilis using the STB method? I just want to know how much mimosa hostilis i would need roughly (in weight) to get around 10 grams of DMT if i do the extraction properly.

Thanks
Computer says NOOOOO!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 11/30/2013 4:24:18 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Why do you want such an excessively huge amount of DMT?
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

pouya_uk
#3 Posted : 11/30/2013 4:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well its not all for me, theres 4 of us and we wanna all chip in and have at least 2g each, im just rounding it off to 10g for consistency and its my first time extracting so im sure to lose a bit in the process and i wanna aim for 10 to at least get the 8 we need
Computer says NOOOOO!

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 11/30/2013 5:01:57 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Makes sense,

you'd need approximately between 500g and a kilogram to extract that amount.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

universecannon
#5 Posted : 11/30/2013 7:25:48 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

You also might want to do several smaller extractions instead of one big one

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

alert
#6 Posted : 11/30/2013 7:31:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:

Yeah, first extraction on that much bark probably isn't the best idea.

Randomness
#7 Posted : 11/30/2013 8:52:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alert wrote:
universecannon wrote:

Yeah, first extraction on that much bark probably isn't the best idea.

I'd go as far as saying it would be daft to try 10g on your first go. Just all chip in for a KG of bark then try and do a few 50g extractions. Once you get a grip on the process then you can scale up.

Yields are between 1% -2.5% for bark depending on ability and quality. BLAB tek is designed for a large volume.

Have you or your friends tried the spice? Two grams will go a long way for one person.

d*l*b
#8 Posted : 11/30/2013 12:29:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traditional STB involves massive amounts of liquid. In my first extraction the excitement (and insanity) got the better of me and I did 1KG, which meant I had 16L basic juice clogging up my bathroom for a couple of days.

I like 250–300g extractions (I work A/B nowadays though), gives you enough to last a good while and is easy to put away if you need to have a break in your extraction. Doing traditional STB that would all fit in a 5L bottle (still pretty awkward, if I was doing A/B I would work with 100mL per 100g bark after reduction).

As others say don’t do a 1000g extraction as a start, 100g will give you a good feel for the process, be easier to manage and if you really mess up it won’t be so much of an issue.

It is worth looking at A/B as well, it really isn’t that much more work than STB and in some ways it’s easier than STB.
D × V × F > R

DreaMTripper
#9 Posted : 11/30/2013 1:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A/B is so much cleaner and clinical , good reduction at the acid stage makes the following steps more efficient and uses less resources.
The reduction only takes a couple of hours.

Kerberos
#10 Posted : 11/30/2013 2:20:17 PM

Michael

2g would give me over 50 breakthroughs and last nearly 2 years at my current consumptionSmile

Agree with all the above regarding smaller extractions. Perfect your technique and make all your mistakes on the smaller amounts first. Trust me, you will make mistakes.
and when the world stops
you will find me there
waiting to embrace you

pouya_uk
#11 Posted : 11/30/2013 11:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent. Thank you so much for the info everyone. Your right what I'll do is order around 1 kilo and maybe 200 grams of the bark and then practice with the 200g a couple of times then go for the big amount.

I was just looking at the BLAB tek and in the first step it says to use vinegar, now i have a question. In these teks would using lab chemicals, say the appropriate acid instead of 'vinigar' be of any benefit? Just seems to me that it might be better to use something pure than vinegar. I dont mind going out to look for these chemicals and i know most of them can be found online anyway.

Computer says NOOOOO!

pouya_uk
#12 Posted : 11/30/2013 11:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kerberos wrote:
2g would give me over 50 breakthroughs and last nearly 2 years at my current consumptionSmile

Agree with all the above regarding smaller extractions. Perfect your technique and make all your mistakes on the smaller amounts first. Trust me, you will make mistakes.

2 of my friends went through 5 grams in 2 days, can you believe that? one night i think there were 4 of them and they did around 10 tabs of acid EACH and the 4 of them went through 8 grams of DMT. They were putting loads in joints and just smoking it.

That sounds over the top to me and to be honest i feel sick thinking about going on a bender like that. The few times ive done DMT i dont feel like doing it after for quite a while, ive done it around 5 times in total properly and theres always been ATLEAST a month between each go. Dont understand how they do that
Computer says NOOOOO!

d*l*b
#13 Posted : 12/1/2013 12:14:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pouya_uk wrote:
I was just looking at the BLAB tek and in the first step it says to use vinegar, now i have a question. In these teks would using lab chemicals, say the appropriate acid instead of 'vinigar' be of any benefit? Just seems to me that it might be better to use something pure than vinegar. I dont mind going out to look for these chemicals and i know most of them can be found online anyway.

White vinegar is fine. You could also replace with citric acid as another easy to find food safe acid.
D × V × F > R

pouya_uk
#14 Posted : 12/1/2013 12:59:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great thank you Smile
Computer says NOOOOO!

cyb
#15 Posted : 12/1/2013 7:35:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Quote:
2 of my friends went through 5 grams in 2 days, can you believe that? one night i think there were 4 of them and they did around 10 tabs of acid EACH and the 4 of them went through 8 grams of DMT. They were putting loads in joints and just smoking it.

That is disturbing on many levels. Confused
Such a waste.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Entheogenerator
#16 Posted : 12/1/2013 8:58:26 AM

Homo discens

pouya_uk wrote:

That sounds over the top to me and to be honest i feel sick thinking about going on a bender like that. The few times ive done DMT i dont feel like doing it after for quite a while, ive done it around 5 times in total properly and theres always been ATLEAST a month between each go. Dont understand how they do that

I wasn't there or anything, but I'd be willing to bet that their smoking technique was extremely flawed and they likely burned up a pretty large percentage of that... I feel like if they were properly vaporizing it, it would be highly unlikely that they would even want to go through anything close to that much. "Putting loads in joints and just smoking it" sound like a good way to waste a lot of spice...Confused
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

DreaMTripper
#17 Posted : 12/1/2013 9:15:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A ridiculous waste..it actually disgusts me..

d*l*b
#18 Posted : 12/1/2013 11:07:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Joints are not a good means of administration, they are extremely wasteful and make your fingers smell of burnt spice.
D × V × F > R

Randomness
#19 Posted : 12/1/2013 4:01:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If your mates smoke DMT in a spliff make some changa put some Rue extract in it 1 to 1. Get more out of it like that. I can't see how anybody could use that much dmt. Your friends should get a proper pipe. Would save so much spice.

Vinegar is acetic acid only difference with the lab grade stuff is the concentration and the purity. Vinegar is food safe so any contaminants contained are considered safe to ingest and it is cheap easily obtainable and does not look sketchy to have in your home. This is why most people don't bother with the lab grade stuff.

Phosphoric acid also works great if you have any friends with green fingers.

Travling Tommy
#20 Posted : 12/1/2013 5:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pouya_uk :

I pesonaly like smoking DMT when i trip on acid.Its special i feel, goes hand in hand.
But 8 g dmt is like 200+ breakthrogh doses for me,and With a 10 hit acid Foundation I personally would be uncomfterble.Shocked

I I tripped on 0,5 g mdma,one acichit(sugarcube 190-200mics)+and one spacejoint(hashjoint With ca 100mg dmt+a 30mg dmt hit on the glasspipe.Twisted Evil

I would stop eating acid for a while if i had that high tolrance.

Your friens must be the supertrippers from hell....Laughing
Im a liar.
Everything i say or write is a lie, or imagination.
The pictures that i post here are either stolen or manipulated.
I am a bad person.

12NEXT