We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Geometric beings and multiple carrier waves. Options

causmic
#21 Posted : 7/14/2013 12:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SHE ... = Shared .. Hyperspace ... Experience?? Amirite?
EDIT: Ah, I found it. I was close, lol.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seems to me it would be harder to do through the internet with a person you've never met, and don't know what they look like? Would probably help if you guys met and shook hands and all that. Then you'd be all quantumly entangled and stuff.

You know what would be really awesome? If the entire DMT-Nexus had a conference. We all got together somehow, someway, and all blasted off at the same time. Pehaps one day, when the world is evolved enough, and we are all very experienced Hyperspacial travelers.

One can dream.
*** causmic is a figment of your imagination. A manifestation of your own consciousness and a projection of mine. causmic is a fictitious and wholly imagined character, and through his/her/their imagined life I share metaphoric, poetic, and abstract streams of consciousness, and although may provide statistical or scientific fact, any and all information posted by causmic is in the form of an imagined and entirely theatrical persona, tall tale, or cleverly faked photograph(s). Nothing I/we say has any basis in reality. All descriptions of events are fictitious, for entertainment and educational purposes only, and any similarities to real persons or situations existing on planet earth are entirely unintentional and coincidental. Nothing posted is to be taken "as fact". The information provided by "causmic" is assimilated at your own risk. By reading the posts made by "causmic" at "dmt-nexus" you have agreed to these terms and waived the account holder(s) (causmic) from any and all liabilities and/or consequences relating to and/or stemming from the (fictitious) information contained therein. ***

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12