We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Best music for deepest experience Options

stationdragon
#1 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:07:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wasn't really sure what I was going to want to listen to as I blast off for the first few times so in the weeks leading up to my inevitable trip I started gathering all these songs, from east/west fusion to beatles, donovan, chill out music, all sorts of stuff. Anyway one of the tracks I picked up on the way (mostly for my friend) was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBw_atUkoo

a Native American spirit meditation track. I didn't think much of it at the time but my friend heard it on the night he first tried it and said definitely what he wanted. It sounded relaxing while he blasted off so I thought it's definitely a safe bet and went with it myself.
I've used several different tracks ever the last few days and the best experiences I've had on DMT are to this. When I broke through and when I've had very near breakthrough it's absolutely perfect, totally guides the trip nicely and gives it a very spiritual feel. I know DMT gives it's own spiritual feel because of it's very nature but this gives it an extra edge.
I admit and accept that what is right for one will not always be right for another but I urge you to give it a go with a good dose.
If you hit play as you pick up the lighter and go straight into it the song changes at all the perfect moments and it brings you out in the most rested and peaceful way.

Comes highly recommended by me. If you give it a go, please post on here and let me know what it was like for you.
Also Feel free to post your own favourite tracks to blast off with.

I look forward to reading your replies

P.S. I also recommend Aqueous Transmission by Incubus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQK7KSTQfaw

and within you/without you by the beatles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnv3KGtcyI

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tangerine14
#2 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, I really enjoy native music like that. I think when really going deep into the realms music like that adds such a splash of serenity, and can calm you down at certain times of intensity. It also adds flavor to everything, it's like DMT reacts upon the music, as if it's going along with your desire to add music to the experience. I've had visions move with the music at certain times and sounds perfectly, its amazing.

An artist I've had a crazy kick for is Ott, I've blasted to numerous songs and it always rides my soul through every breakthrough. It's playful enough and very psychedelic, but not too intense and dark. Of course different strokes, but it's been my cup of tea the past few times I've smoked.

This is a mix put together of Ott songs, very lush. It's good for sitting down and smoking when you might come down and smoke again (I successfully go back after coming down a lot of times). If the first one was just right, keep bathing in it and just float through it for a while. The mix is over an hour so you don't have to worry about a song going off while your brain is still doing 140mph. Little odd sometimes.

Then there is smoking in the silence. I assure you, it won't be silent at all lol. Personally, at this point in time anyway, I have to really gather some balls to do a full breakthrough in the silence. I've preferred music the past few times, but try it sometime! Even one toke usually invokes flutters and buzzes from DMT, like springs and spurs, and echoing splashes.

Have fun. Nice Beatles too btw

tangerine14
#3 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:43:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Forgot to paste the link lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW1TJ5dvmik

stationdragon
#4 Posted : 4/26/2013 5:17:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that, having a quick listen now before I get off to sleep, sounds very good. I need some help in this department because they have come very few and far between and I want quite a stock of tracks to turn to at the right time. And yes you're right, how weird it feels when you're coming back and the music stops.
I really want to try silence at some point, I bet it's really weird. I also want to take a large hit with flight of the valkyries playing too, that would be a pretty powerful experience I reckon.

Hope you enjoy the native track when you get to use it next, it gives me a perfect experience every time.

Have fun, and thank you

universecannon
#5 Posted : 4/26/2013 5:49:24 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

No doubt all sorts of music can be amazing, but for higher doses of smoked dmt i usually like silence.. For me music in that state can just be too much at times, and the sounds of hyperspace are such a huge part of the experience for me and seamlessly intertwined with the synesthesia and noetic content that i don't want to drown it out

One thing i do find very useful however is binaural beats- especially mind machines that utilize a combination of binaurals synced to LEDs.. These put me in a very low hz brainwave state, and i feel that entering hyperspace in as calm and coherent a 'waveform' of consciousness as possible can really make a huge difference. For me, the difference between that and just sitting down at some point in the day and trying to breakthrough is more often than not like the difference between night and day. I almost always smoke lower doses first though and acclimate to it a bit beforehand, and music can be great during that stage, especially in combination with rhythmic movements (sort of like a prolonged morning yawn-stretch)

I do a lot of yoga/meditation on low/medium doses of changa to all sorts of music...I had a really nice experience to this song this morning http://androcell.bandcam...rack/gardens-and-caverns :]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DMiTria
#6 Posted : 4/26/2013 7:56:16 AM

I Think, Therefore I Am Not. Only When The Mind is Silent, I Am

Check Out this thread Music for DMT a lot of great music

In my experience i really like Kuba for DMT journeys
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

DeMenTed
#7 Posted : 4/26/2013 8:34:18 AM

Barry

Demeneds wgat genre u like

#8 Posted : 4/26/2013 10:01:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Pryda - Allein Allein

Had my strongest experience to date, and many other VERY deep experiences with this track.

Much love,
tat

the2989
#9 Posted : 4/26/2013 11:03:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you tangerine14 for mentioning Ott, that dude puts out some amazing stuff!

I want my first trip into hyperspace next month to be with the song "Rogue Bagel" by Ott playing in the background. I remember the feeling of the 2nd half of that song pulling me out of quite an intense ego death on a heavy-dose psilacetin trip last summer, seriously felt like I had risen from the dead or something nutty like that. That song is now engrained in my biology, I can't escape the amazing vibes I get from it Very happy

I'm gonna have to research how much influence music brings to a DMT trip, because my psychedelic-style in general is based around how it affects music.

ZenSpice
#10 Posted : 4/26/2013 2:55:51 PM

Mostly Ignored

I have used this on one occasion.. Didn't really "hear it" during (kind of faded out or became unnoticed), just before and after coming back BUT it was very nice to hear upon my return..

The 20 min run-time (thanks to extreme slowdown from original tune) really works also timing wise (or did for me anyways hehe). I was literally hitting baseline just as it ended.

I swear I read on here someone mentioning music from the 30s/40s (specifically mentioned the fallout soundtrack) and this has got me intrigued. Wish I could find the thread again.

Psychelexium528Hz*
#11 Posted : 4/28/2013 8:31:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dose music help out with traveling on other Psychedelics? Like dose music, help ancor you in this reality during Psyilocybe, cannabis, Salvia, LSD ect?
~We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.~
Terence McKenna *Psychonaut*

Jellyfox
#12 Posted : 4/28/2013 11:20:41 PM

were off to see the jelly fox, he'll give us what we need.

Oldest song recorded about DMT(perfectly good for any other psychedelic/entheogen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5jSuoXExDQ

This song will put any trip into a good mood!

Wovendreams
#13 Posted : 4/28/2013 11:36:07 PM
As above, so below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqW6Si2FXd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36A_Gtpl1Zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dACReVnFTfU

You do not need DMT to feel the chi and love of this music, but I am sure the journey would be amazing.

Enigma everytime!

starway6
#14 Posted : 4/28/2013 11:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About native american ..I agree 100 percent!
l have been playing tracks like ..desert dance...spirit lands. land of the eagle..many others when i use salvia divinorum..
With this music i remain calm and have ..[never].. been scared by the experiance..
I find myself in awesome worlds being lead by the music..
Native american is very spiritual and blends with the SD experiance...Smile

DMiTria
#15 Posted : 4/28/2013 11:56:26 PM

Music is like and extension to psychedelics my first mushroom trip the song that was encoded into my DNA was The End By The Doors but it soon expanded into a variety. Kuba is another favorite but not too many people know of them We'll Learn is a Ayahuasca song for sure. For DMT I have 2 main ones Both by the same artist I Dive Feat. Lee Triffon and Retrosacpe by Shulman(I think I'm repeating myself but they are) IMO, i get this powerful feeling when i hear them. LSD was Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic it was the most intense geometric patterns I've had in the sense of Lucy. What most of them have in common is the soothing vibration they give off at a certain volume level that's important too.
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

DMiTria
#16 Posted : 4/29/2013 12:11:26 AM

Hey starway6 do you know the artist to the desert dance, spirit lands and land of the eagle

Tat i really like the Pryda- Allien Allien. I wish there wasn't so much bass but i can hear the deepness it puts off for a DMT journey. I'm not really a Techno guy but there is some stuff i can get into this being one of them thanks for the post

~Alex Grey~

lobo
#17 Posted : 4/29/2013 3:41:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVxdS3r2vw

I listen this album in my first DMT/weed trip.... Amazing..!

Nightshade
#18 Posted : 5/1/2013 1:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My personal preference while on DMT is classical music. Choral ensembles, JS Bach, or Mozart. Gives me a taste of heaven ... whatever that is?
2b||!2b

Kyle109
#19 Posted : 5/1/2013 4:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy psychedelic ambient stuff while tripping some examples are Flooting Grooves, Peaking Goddess Collective, Shulman, Ott, Aes Dana is all I can think of now. Smilar to shpongle but better imo
"We don't take DMT; DMT takes us." - Robert Hunter

humanbeing
#20 Posted : 5/1/2013 6:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally don't like to listen to music while smoking DMT. On some occasion I realized that the music doesn't fit and had problems to turn it of and most of the times I can't hear the noises on earth anyway.
Exceptions: classical music and the works of Klaus Schulze.

For other psychedelics I prefer krautrock like:
The Cosmic Jokers, Gila, Amon Düül II (check the B side of Tanz der Lemminge)
Or stuff like Far East Family Band, The Doors, old Pink Floyd LPs
I highly recommend Nektar - A Tab In The Ocean Sky.

Old school goa can be pretty nice too but always directs the trip into a dull direction for me.
Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

12NEXT