We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Let the fruiting commence! Options

#1 Posted : 2/4/2009 5:25:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Just transfered 3 "test" BRF cakes to my PMP fruiting chamber today, have temp and humidity set.
(75 deg./95% humid). Hopefully these cakes turn out. They took close to a month to fully colonize. No signs of mold. Koh Samui is the strain! Smile Wish me luck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 2/4/2009 5:47:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Haha good luck. ""SWIM reminisces about such fun projects::

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 2/4/2009 6:00:02 PM

mods

ahhh wish i still had some going... such a fun project in its self.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

#4 Posted : 2/4/2009 6:25:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

modsquad09 wrote:
ahhh wish i still had some going... such a fun project in its self.
Yeah, watching the fruiting process is soo cool. But will be way cooler when they end up in SWIMS stomach! Very happy

Observant
#5 Posted : 2/4/2009 6:56:45 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Koh Samui is a lovely Strain. It gave me very beautiful results and lots of flushes .
Make sure to Post some Pictures Pleased
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

#6 Posted : 2/4/2009 6:59:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

associativum wrote:
Koh Samui is a lovely Strain. It gave me very beautiful results and lots of flushes .
For sure! SWIM has heard great things regarding Koh Samui (size, potency,etc) So SWIM is indeed excited. Smile

VisualDistortion
#7 Posted : 2/4/2009 7:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so jealous. Good luck with that. May the bounty be plentiful.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

#8 Posted : 2/4/2009 7:33:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thank you! Hopefully all SWIMS projects go according to plan, and this coming spring/summer will be beautiful. Smile SWIM just did a few though to see if everything is right. Will keep everyone posted

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 2/4/2009 7:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah make sure you report back...SWIM has got some P. mexicana Jalisco strain that hes going to give a shot
it's a sound

VisualDistortion
#10 Posted : 2/4/2009 7:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm gonna have to go out this year and get some P. Cubensis prints. Prints can't be shipped to where I live or else I would love to grow the Flesh of the Gods. But I got a friend who is moving out of state so maybe I can get him to ship a print to me, hypothetically speaking that is.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

#11 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:28:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

VisualDistortion wrote:
I'm gonna have to go out this year and get some P. Cubensis prints. Prints can't be shipped to where I live or else I would love to grow the Flesh of the Gods. But I got a friend who is moving out of state so maybe I can get him to ship a print to me, hypothetically speaking that is.

Hell yeah. I will post pics soon. Even though its only acouple cakes lol.

#12 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:55:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Heres the setup with my abundance of cakes haha

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 2/4/2009 8:58:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM loves how they grow!!
it's a sound

Darkbb
#14 Posted : 2/4/2009 10:41:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome I am truly jelous of you.

Someday when I move out of my parents house, unless I decide to go invitro, I will have the greatest of all terrariums ever built right in my house Smile

I can't wait to see the results.

#15 Posted : 2/5/2009 3:13:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah these are just testers. Hopefully something comes out of them. SWIM has about 25 pre steril brf jars set back and ready for innoc once these couple are done and flushed out. If these work out as planned SWIM is probably going to do 12 Pink Buffalo and 13 Lipa Yai Very happy

#16 Posted : 2/5/2009 3:17:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Darkbb wrote:
Awesome I am truly jelous of you.

Someday when I move out of my parents house, unless I decide to go invitro, I will have the greatest of all terrariums ever built right in my house Smile

I can't wait to see the results.

It's funny...because SWIM still happens to live with his rents. (they just don't mind SWIMS mycology experiments Smile ) But they are planning to move out west in a few years and SWIM is going to end up buying the house. Shocked You know what that means! Lots of tulips n' daisies n' fresh grown portabellas! Smile

DarkShaman
#17 Posted : 2/5/2009 5:26:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
associativum wrote:
For sure! SWIM has heard great things regarding Koh Samui (size, potency,etc) So SWIM is indeed excited. Smile

Additionally, a cubensis strain that may be worth your while to look into (for potency, quality, and yield) is the Ecuadorian cubensis strain. This is not only one of the top producers of known cubensis strains, but also yields beautiful fruits that, in my humble opinion, offer some of the most colorful and intense visuals that I've experienced from the 20 or so strains of cubensis that I've worked with or may currently be working with.

modsquad09
#18 Posted : 2/5/2009 6:14:28 AM

mods

nice pics man!

Ive had the pleasure of trying both strains, the Ecuadorian's were the strongest ive ever had, giving me a full blown breakthrough level 5 trip OOBE NDE, ect..

& the PINK ELEPHANTS were more visual, almost like acid. but more of a closed eye journey for me, remember jamming shpongle & seeing myself in a canoe in the rainforest with tribes n stuiff.. but it was so visual I had a perfec pic in my mind.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

coz42
#19 Posted : 2/5/2009 6:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had excellent results with the koh samui 'super strain'.. whatever that means. Sick PMPod btw.

1 flush, 2 flush, 3 flush... Shocked

"Jorkest" wrote:
yeah make sure you report back...SWIM has got some P. mexicana Jalisco strain that hes going to give a shot

Same here, SWIM went for 50:50 ryeberries/vermiculite (sure it'll be fine; have some donkey doo from the zoo!). Still considering trying legume/split peas someday, too much shroom food for the fungus amongus to just pass up.

but considering which strain would be the best for sustaining a high humidity level? but still heard legume is hard to harvest off of ><

best 'o luck sir
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

DarkShaman
#20 Posted : 2/5/2009 8:56:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aaahhhh! Very happy Ecuadorian substrain of ps. cubensis

yyyeeaahh Smile

gotta love those Hawaiians as well Laughing

oh! and what do we have here? well, a quick glimpse of some of the DarkShaman's ps. Mexicanas (Jalisco, of course) in full swing! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Flesh of the Aztec Gods!!! Very happy

123NEXT»