We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Shroomspace Options

Mindlusion
#1 Posted : 7/21/2010 1:10:10 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Greetings Nexus!
This is my first post here on Nexus and its about something I have experienced on more then one occasion. Has anyone else ever experienced a "breakthrough" like state on a heavy dosage of mushrooms? Iv consumed Psilocybin mushrooms many times now and I am familiar with the effects of the fungi but, if the time and dosage is right, Shroomspace hits me like a brick. It is a whole other universe, separate from this universe AND Hyperspace! Truly amazing!

My most recent visit started like this. I consumed 4g of dried mushrooms. The trip started normal, and continued to be normal. 4 hours later, I thought my trip was over, it felt extremely weak. No visuals, body load, some negative vibes, nothing too bad. But just when I thought it was all over. I was hit by Shroomspace. I had no idea what was going on at first but I knew NOT to fight it. (previous experiences) I soon gained control over the spinning force propelling me into Shroomspace and at that moment, I was there.

When I first entered I met an entity. This entity was inside me, and I think it has been there all along but just unable to prove it's existence. This entity was unable to speak to me, unlike DMT entities but it proved it's existence a different way. It controls my involuntary muscles such as my heart, involuntary breathing and other muscles and organs. I know this because I could literally FEEL my blood pumping up and down my body, through my fingers down my legs in my tongue. And it was so real, that I could SEE where the wave of blood was flowing, if it was flowing into my hands, they would get red and absorbed looking, almost like if you were to cut the circulation off in your wrist. The most amazing part, is that through my whole body, I felt a rhythm and beat from the blood flowing. Through this, the entity showed its intelligence by creating these elaborate rhythms only a human mind could create. It also sent me other messages, I had a feel that it was sort of playing games with me. The blood rushing continued throughout the whole time but it got more interesting. I started to wonder more, and I think it could read my mind, because just as I started to wonder, It filled my mind with information! I knew everything I could know! Everyone in Shroomspace knew everything. Shroomspace had also a very futuristic look. I was not in a complete other universe, but my perception was too morphed to recognize any of my surroundings. For the rest of my adventure, I explored my new found knowledge in my brain and the entity inside my continued to teach me about the universe.

Now the first time I entered, I was sure it was just a strange trip. But, now that I have realized that I can go back, I am convinced that it is another universe like Hyperspace.
Also, I would like to point out, the first time I experienced Shroomspace, it ended badly, I had taken a rather large dose of 8g. (although I have done more with no problems) When the spinning force hit me, I didn't know what to do, and I tried fighting it and ended up with some bodily injuries I did to myself unknowingly I learned a valuable lesson, not to use too much without a sitter. ( I don't remember much of this, but I do have faint memories quietly feeling my blood flowing, which leads me to believe this was the entrance of Shroomspace.)

On a more positive note, after my most recent experience, I have felt the entity inside me on other occasions and I have been reassured by its presence from time to time.

So back to my question, have any of you ever felt anything in resemblance to this when taking psilocybin mushrooms?
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 7/22/2010 12:26:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I have felt one of those most jarring dislocations from reality on shrooms, but never to the point that I had actually left the room (whereas I have many times on salvia....still not on DMT unfortunately). Bear in mind that it's no stretch for psilocybin mushrooms to have DMT-like effects because when psilocybin is ingested, the body metabolizes the majority of it to psilocin which is really the key psychoactive chemical affecting your consciousness. Bear in mind the chemical name for psilocin is 4-OH DMT, DMT's really close cousin. Welcome to the nexus!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Rising Spirit
#3 Posted : 7/22/2010 3:43:12 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Mindlusion wrote:
Now the first time I entered, I was sure it was just a strange trip. But, now that I have realized that I can go back, I am convinced that it is another universe like Hyperspace.

Welcome aboard Mindlusion,

Yes, there is definitely a mushroom universe awaiting our visitation. The same thing is true for Mescal-cacti, LSD, DMT and Salvia Divinorum. Each operating by the laws of their own character. I do sincerely believe that the lessons they each teach us, are all tailored for our specific soul's immediate needs. To a very significant degree, our personal interactions are received, interpreted and flavored by our own individual minds. That being said, each of these Medicines does indeed, have it's own distinct characteristics and an entire universe of it's own. Fundamentally, they all shake us out of our habitual surface fixations and take us to alternate realities. Mushies are very kind and loving.

Sure, too much of anything can be overwhelming... but I believe these organic Medicines have their own particular Deities, governing their magical realms and the revelations they bestow. I would prefer to consider them as magical lenses, rather than entire parallel spaces. Or maybe more like windows than lenses in a pair of glasses? Yeah, how about window-lenses into the infinite possibilities on consciousness? For they truly amplify the vision and illuminate exactly where their witnesses/voyagers are naturally inclined to go and what they might likely see. In other words, they are alternate spaces/universes constructed in unison with the sentient being taking the trip. The view we perceive must indeed be magnified by the Medicine we take and the power of it's magic. These are powerful psychedelic allies!!! That being said, when ego death is experienced, all Medicines lead to the same indivisible Void.

I don't really believe any two people have the same exact experience (although, they usually do have much in common, in terms of parameters). Still... I've been to shroom-space many times and I kinda know what you mean. There is a depth and continuity to this Divine fungi. It's almost as if tens of thousands of years of shamanic use have been arch-typified by this powerful Medicine and you are connected to this living tapestry of Spirit-energy and mushroom symbology. At least, this is what I usually feel. I respect her more than I can put into words.

Quote:
When the spinning force hit me, I didn't know what to do, and I tried fighting it and ended up with some bodily injuries I did to myself unknowingly I learned a valuable lesson, not to use too much without a sitter. ( I don't remember much of this, but I do have faint memories quietly feeling my blood flowing, which leads me to believe this was the entrance of Shroomspace.)

I also get this rushing, spiralling feeling. Almost as if I were in the center of a cyclone of raw, electrical, rainbow-hued energy. I was just there last Monday night and I and still feeling the organic pulse of this SHROOM-SPACE. I know it must sound kind of silly but when I feel the psilocybin activate in my system, I get the impression that my body is made of mushroom-like matter, my blood feels electric blue and my thoughts seem superimposed upon a luminous, dreamy pinwheel of colors (from which myriad geometric patterns and continuously changing mandalic designs are emanating from a blinding center of clear light. At the pinnacle of these experiences, I am shattered into billions of particles of consciousness, by the light which pulses within this mushroom-saturated trance state. To me, the supreme entity which rules this high frequency of consciousness, is feminine and a soulful Goddess of mercy. She is most loving, embracing and healing. I truly love and honor her sublime gifts. Of course... when one eats a wee bit too much of her flesh (yes, I've been there and done that a few too many times), it's never an easy walk in the park or really much fun. Shocked

Quote:
On a more positive note, after my most recent experience, I have felt the entity inside me on other occasions and I have been reassured by its presence from time to time.

So back to my question, have any of you ever felt anything in resemblance to this when taking psilocybin mushrooms?

Ditto!!! Wink

Peace,love and Light.
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Morphane
#4 Posted : 7/22/2010 4:18:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Could not this entity that exists within you and controls your involuntary bodily functions be an encounter with your own brain? I've heard neurologists describe us as really being two distinct persons, each with their own brain (the two hemispheres), each with their own way of thinking and experiencing reality. There are all kinds of experiments that can be performed to highlight how independant the two brains are from each other. If the connection between them is cut, it is really like two people existing in the one body.

Our journey through evolution has not only given us our sapient brain, the seat of language, but a mammalian brain and a reptile brain.

Psychedelics seem to merely highlight the spooky circumstance of our physiology, rather than transport us into other worlds and introduce us to actual aliens.

Global
#5 Posted : 7/22/2010 5:07:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Morphane wrote:
Could not this entity that exists within you and controls your involuntary bodily functions be an encounter with your own brain? I've heard neurologists describe us as really being two distinct persons, each with their own brain (the two hemispheres), each with their own way of thinking and experiencing reality. There are all kinds of experiments that can be performed to highlight how independant the two brains are from each other. If the connection between them is cut, it is really like two people existing in the one body.

Our journey through evolution has not only given us our sapient brain, the seat of language, but a mammalian brain and a reptile brain.

Psychedelics seem to merely highlight the spooky circumstance of our physiology, rather than transport us into other worlds and introduce us to actual aliens.

Well put. I also like Rising Spirit's "magic glasses" analogy.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Shrew
#6 Posted : 7/22/2010 5:17:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like quite a journey! Never met a man who had such an experience from 4g.

SWIM has used 4g of cubes combined with Rue as the strongest dose to date. Just the usual giggles, word salad, and 70's-ish CEV's, lasting 6 hours.

SWIM has made use of cubes maybe around 8-10 times, each time without hitting the point you speak of.
SWIM knows others who have had similar experiences, but only in that they saw pure blackness and felt themselves floating, unable to move in an unknown space.

To date, SWIM has only tried very high dose mimosahuasca as his only means of reaching mysterious places. But to date, no entities heard from SWIM, or anyone SWIM knows.

Apoc
#7 Posted : 7/22/2010 5:58:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:

but does it really matter? The experience of it IS alien. It is completely alien to everything we are used to experiencing. Whether what is happening is our own brain, or something else doesn't seem to matter, because when you're in that psychedelic zone, it changes everything. It changes your very idea of what a brain is, what life is, what existence is. What is a brain? In this everyday state of consciousness, we think we can know everything using logic and reason. To certain parts of the brain, that very idea is not only ridiculous, but INSANE. It's just as batshit crazy as a person who thinks they see entities on dmt. I'm not saying one side of the brain is right and the other is wrong, but there is more to our consciousness than we thought. Entheos can show us that. The universe knows itself from the inside out. Part of the universe knows that the brain is just an appearance, and it's been fooled in to thinking that the 5 senses are all of reality. LOLOLOL!!! It's actually foolish, and the deeper part of you knows it. But it's not wrong.... you've actually done this to yourself. You wanted to experience what it is like to be limited and posess knowledge and logic. The brain gives you that opportunity. Then you die, or you take entheos and realize it was all a joke..... but a joke you played on yourself.

Oh yeah, do you have any links to those reports where "if the connection is cut, it si really like two people existing in one body." What does that look like? How does the person behave when it's like 2 people in one body? And how can the connection between the brain be cut in the first place? Sounds very interesting.

Morphane
#8 Posted : 7/22/2010 7:30:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
Morphane wrote:

but does it really matter? The experience of it IS alien. It is completely alien to everything we are used to experiencing. Whether what is happening is our own brain, or something else doesn't seem to matter, because when you're in that psychedelic zone, it changes everything. It changes your very idea of what a brain is, what life is, what existence is. What is a brain? In this everyday state of consciousness, we think we can know everything using logic and reason. To certain parts of the brain, that very idea is not only ridiculous, but INSANE. It's just as batshit crazy as a person who thinks they see entities on dmt. I'm not saying one side of the brain is right and the other is wrong, but there is more to our consciousness than we thought. Entheos can show us that. The universe knows itself from the inside out. Part of the universe knows that the brain is just an appearance, and it's been fooled in to thinking that the 5 senses are all of reality. LOLOLOL!!! It's actually foolish, and the deeper part of you knows it. But it's not wrong.... you've actually done this to yourself. You wanted to experience what it is like to be limited and posess knowledge and logic. The brain gives you that opportunity. Then you die, or you take entheos and realize it was all a joke..... but a joke you played on yourself.

Oh yeah, do you have any links to those reports where "if the connection is cut, it si really like two people existing in one body." What does that look like? How does the person behave when it's like 2 people in one body? And how can the connection between the brain be cut in the first place? Sounds very interesting.

I refer to the observations of neurobiologist Lone Frank. You can check out this talk she gives: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7N28FW9CA (she starts talking five minutes in). Or else you can refer to her book Mindfield: How Brain Science is Changing Our World.

From what I remember in regard to seperate brain hemispheres - I assume it happens through accidents, stroke or some other problem. She gives more info in the talk.

Anyway, yeah, this is just one way of many ways of viewing consciousness.

Global
#9 Posted : 7/22/2010 11:47:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there was some famous case I learned about in a psychology class where some guy got impaled through the eye with some long, sharp object of some sort. It went through his brain but he survived. He ended up being a completely different person. It wasn't only like he was missing characteristics of his earlier personality, but he had gained a completely new one as well. One that was less patient, and far less rational, among other things I'm sure.

ragabr
#10 Posted : 7/22/2010 2:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc, check out these wikipedia entries on Split-brain and Alien Hand Syndrome.

Edit:
To the OP, in my past experience with breaking through with mushrooms, I would experience a mini-trip. After a short time, I would seem to come down, and then *boom* off into hyperspace.

Also, have experienced the alien-self presence. Dr. Michael Persinger has postulated that this happens when the non-dominant hemisphere of the brain becomes aware of itself, similar to what Morphane proposes. Persinger basis this off of research into generating the sensation of a disembodied, sentient self by manipulating magnetic fields around the brain.

What Persinger describes in his abstracts sounds familiar to myself and SWIM says she sometimes gets the feeling with sub-breakthrough doses of DMT.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

universecannon
#11 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:11:02 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Morphane wrote:

i really don't get how you can come to such conclusions without taking psychedelics morphane. it just doesn't make any sense to me

oh and i personally think psychedelics do both Very happy

our ability to tune into other realities is definitely a spooky circumstance of our physiology that unfolds once you dissolve

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Sublime
#12 Posted : 7/22/2010 7:45:53 PM

Intraterrestrial

Very interesting topic. I am surprised I've never heard of this split-brain concept. Where is corpus callosum when you need him?
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Apoc
#13 Posted : 7/22/2010 8:50:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morphane wrote:

There is a problem with limiting things to brain theory. As I said before, the experience of other states, the experience of lighting up certain parts of the brain, is utterly mind blowing, and unleashes a hidden potential. Bringing that down to mere theory, such as, "it's just using different parts of the brain", completely dismisses the incredible experiences, and the possible hidden potential behind the brain. What is most peculiar is that altered states of consciousness are viewed as illusory.... yet somehow people still believe that the everday state of consciousness is the REAL state. How can anyone be fooled in to thinking a psychedelic trip is nothing but a trick of the mind, and fail to realize that everyday consciousness is also a trick of the mind? I don't disagree with brain research, but sometimes it seems the purpose of brain research is merely to explain things on a logical level..... in other words, to dumb things down to a point we can fit in to our current world view that everything is logical, that only logic is intelligent, and anything else is a mind trick. The insinuation there being, people don't want to believe that there might actually be more to life, they want to believe that anything perceived as outside everyday reality is a trick of the mind, not wanting to believe everyday reality itself is a trick of the mind.

Brain chemistry has incredible potential. Imagine if people discovered a drug, and when people take this drug, they suddenly have the ability perform the world's most difficult math problems. People who take this drug make Einstein and William James Sidis look like morons. If we ever found a drug like that, everyone would have a super hardon for it. Scientists would take it very seriously because that drug would happen to affect the one area they care about, logical intelligence. That drug would have practical application, we could use to build stuff and solve logical problems. But we have already discovered drugs with an even greater impact than super intellitgence. We have discovered entheogens. Entheogens have a super power far greater than the ability to solve math problems. Entheos unlock a part of the brain that reveals ultra intense and meaninglful revelations to the person... reveal things about their own personal life, and give people the direct experience of being a part within a divine whole. Nothing in logical life compares to this experience. It is greater than logical thought. The psychedelic experience may or may not have practical potential, but the potential for the individual cannot be understated. Those who do take psychedelics do seem to become more humble, loving people.... and as such, the practical application of psychedelics is also profound, as they seem to make us more human.

Mindlusion
#14 Posted : 7/22/2010 9:16:52 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

ragabr wrote:

To the OP, in my past experience with breaking through with mushrooms, I would experience a mini-trip. After a short time, I would seem to come down, and then *boom* off into hyperspace.

The ``mini-trip`` you talked about is exactly what I experienced before my breakthrough, you have a full come up, climax, and come down before the break through. In my notes, I referred this phenomenon to the mini-trip being a ``fake trip`` and the breakthrough being a ``real trip``. My notes are written at times during the experience at times where I feel I can write. They look like they have been written by the insane but, they are interesting. I might scan them and upload them later.

Also,
ragabr wrote:
Apoc, check out these Wikipedia entries on Split-brain and Alien Hand Syndrome.

Quoted from Wikipedia,
Wikipedia wrote:
Sufferers of alien hand will often personify the rogue limb, for example believing it to be "possessed" by some intelligent or alien spirit or an entity that they may name or identify. There is a clear distinction between the behaviors of the two hands in which the affected hand is viewed as "wayward" and sometimes "disobedient" and generally out of the realm of their own voluntary control, while the unaffected hand is under normal volitional control. At times, particularly in patients who have sustained damage to the corpus callosum that connects the two cerebral hemispheres (see also split-brain), the hands appear to be acting in opposition to each other.

This is interesting because it talks about how people name this entity inside them involuntary controlling their limb. Upon entering the mushroom head-space the entity inside me had control of my already involuntary body functions. Except it was a lot more friendly and playful. Obviously, I have not had brain surgery or sustained any damage to my corpus callosum, but, could this entity maybe be my unconscious self?
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

NOISEassault
#15 Posted : 7/22/2010 9:25:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First thing that came to mind upon mentioning severed connections between hemispheres of the brain was the story of Kim Peek.
Better known as the inspiration for the film Rain Man. In his instance though it didn't seem to make for multiple personalities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Peek

As for the gent mentioned whose personality changed entirely due to a head injury, that would be Phineas Gage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

edit:
I've experienced that sensation of other entities being in control of my physical body before. Has only happened to me during Salvia trips, and I find it rather interesting because you remain aware the entire time, and can't help but wonder "What the hell is going on here?!"

Virola78
#16 Posted : 7/22/2010 10:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it is only ourself we see during the psychedelic experience, then we must redefine 'ourself'.

Neurobiology and spirituality are not in conflict. they look at different aspects.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Global
#17 Posted : 7/23/2010 3:32:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah, Phineas Gague, that was the name I was thinking of.

Apoc
#18 Posted : 7/23/2010 5:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quoted from Wikipedia,
Wikipedia wrote:
Sufferers of alien hand will often personify the rogue limb, for example believing it to be "possessed" by some intelligent or alien spirit or an entity that they may name or identify. There is a clear distinction between the behaviors of the two hands in which the affected hand is viewed as "wayward" and sometimes "disobedient" and generally out of the realm of their own voluntary control, while the unaffected hand is under normal volitional control. At times, particularly in patients who have sustained damage to the corpus callosum that connects the two cerebral hemispheres (see also split-brain), the hands appear to be acting in opposition to each other.

Mindlusion wrote:
This is interesting because it talks about how people name this entity inside them involuntary controlling their limb. Upon entering the mushroom head-space the entity inside me had control of my already involuntary body functions. Except it was a lot more friendly and playful. Obviously, I have not had brain surgery or sustained any damage to my corpus callosum, but, could this entity maybe be my unconscious self?

I think I've actually had this alien limb thing happen to me at night time. Sometimes, I feel my body go numb, then for no reason, and without my conscious control, my hands flex and curl up. Then one arm starts moving all by itself in a fluid, but random fashion. If I just let it do its thing, it is actually a calming experience. The hand feel like it is inclined to move, and it expresses itself through movement.

Oh yeah, I also notice a very peculiar phenomenon of my everyday consciousness. You see, I seem to be possed by an entity. This entity even has a name. Its been named, "Apoc" (substitute real name). This Apoc character has come up with all sorts of wild ideas. He believes he lives on a planet called earth, is a human man. He even has a penis that he uses to stick inside ladies vaginas and this gives him an orgasm and he reproduces himself this way. Very bizarre entity, this Apoc is. And Apoc is totally convinced that he is actually real, that he is the one in control. Very interesting phenomenon.

Morphane
#19 Posted : 7/23/2010 6:23:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

UniverseCannon wrote:
Morphane wrote:

i really don't get how you can come to such conclusions without taking psychedelics morphane. it just doesn't make any sense to me

oh and i personally think psychedelics do both Very happy

our ability to tune into other realities is definitely a spooky circumstance of our physiology that unfolds once you dissolve

I'm not sure one has to have a direct experience with something in order to arrive at conclusions. I don't think Rick Strassman ever took DMT, yet nobody would discredit his opinion regarding the subject.

At my disposal in studying this utterly fascinating subject, is not only the scientific perspective, but also the mystical view, which I am equally interested in. So I can gain quite a comprehensive understanding without so much as ever taking the substances in question!

Surely you agree that psychedelics are not for everyone. Only a certain kind of person has the mental fortitude to cope with the experiences involved. I don't believe I'm one of those people, or not yet. Fate has blocked my access to them anyway. I'm sure you don't begrudge my interest in the meantime?

But I stand corrected, and agree that this subject cannot be contained by any one opinion. That both views and many more are likely operating at the same time on multiple levels.

cellux
#20 Posted : 7/23/2010 8:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:
I think I've actually had this alien limb thing happen to me at night time. Sometimes, I feel my body go numb, then for no reason, and without my conscious control, my hands flex and curl up. Then one arm starts moving all by itself in a fluid, but random fashion. If I just let it do its thing, it is actually a calming experience. The hand feel like it is inclined to move, and it expresses itself through movement.

Gee, this happens to me on psytrance parties. There is this alien which wakes up and then uses my fingers to describe the music. Funny stuff.

12NEXT