We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
BLAB Jazz [Roots to Changa e z] Options

۩
#1 Posted : 3/27/2010 9:03:21 PM

Check out this sweet dream I had last night Twisted Evil

Doing the BLAB with vinegar instead of FASI/FASA yielded some beautiful ruby red sticky gloop in a dream after it was blasted with enough heat to freebase an alien life form.
The Wizard told me to keep on stirring, as it would harden.
For some reason, it never did.

In this dream I had, I thought to myself:
"Hmmmm....I could just throw in a bunch of caapi leaves, mullein, and lavender until it all absorbed and wasn't sticky anymore"
So I did.

Stirring, adding, improvising, loving-
after a while I was left with the fattest batch of changa I'd ever seen.
It's also, by far, the most potent and smooth medicine I've absorbed yet.
No need to dissolve the extract in any other solvent, just heat it up in a double boiler and stir in your leaves/herbs/caapi extracts.

I know most people won't want to do this because there is the whole uncertainty factor, but I've always preferred flowing in the moment, and minimilization. This process seems to reflect both of these attributes.

End dream sequence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Wizard
#2 Posted : 3/28/2010 12:41:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

whoa cool man Very happy

im excited to read more about it~

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 3/28/2010 11:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In this dream, was it not difficult to get all of the ruby red sticky gloop from the surface of the boiler onto/into the herbs? Was there not a bunch of gloop that was frustratingly un-gettable?

This would be so much easier than salting, then basing, then pulling, then .... I'm VERY interested in this.

No more acetone. No more IPA. No more heptane. Ahhh. Smile
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

۩
#4 Posted : 3/28/2010 11:16:12 PM

Dimitrius wrote:
In this dream, was it not difficult to get all of the ruby red sticky gloop from the surface of the boiler onto/into the herbs? Was there not a bunch of gloop that was frustratingly un-gettable?

This would be so much easier than salting, then basing, then pulling, then .... I'm VERY interested in this.

The acetic acid was evaporated off a pyrex dish. Once the smell was completely gone, I scraped all this up with a knife because I didn't have a razor blade in the dream. This was pretty easy, it just dripped right off into my mason jar...Then I heated that up for a couple minutes until liquidy double boiler stylee. That's when the herbs were tossed in with a chant or two. I stirred this every so often for a couple hours and it expanded as it crystallized within the leaves/herbs. Once it looked and felt the right ratio, I let it sit and dry for a while.
The remaining oil (very minimal amount) on the pyrex dish was wiped up with elements rice rolling papers for changuana spliffs.

E Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 3/29/2010 12:25:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Dimitrius wrote:

The acetic acid was evaporated off a pyrex dish. Once the smell was completely gone, I scraped all this up with a knife because I didn't have a razor blade in the dream. This was pretty easy, it just dripped right off into my mason jar...Then I heated that up for a couple minutes until liquidy double boiler stylee. That's when the herbs were tossed in with a chant or two. I stirred this every so often for a couple hours and it expanded as it crystallized within the leaves/herbs. Once it looked and felt the right ratio, I let it sit and dry for a while.
The remaining oil (very minimal amount) on the pyrex dish was wiped up with elements rice rolling papers for changuana spliffs.

E Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Very happy

Do you think this setup will work just as well for the fusion?....pyrex dish, on top of metal thingy from french press, on top of hot plate.
Dimitrius attached the following image(s):
DSC_0casc038.jpg (90kb) downloaded 1,084 time(s).
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

۩
#6 Posted : 3/29/2010 12:27:57 AM

Sounds good to me!

When the acetic burns off and you're left with an oily freebase, I would scrape that up and transfer it to a mason jar; something smaller to mix your herbs it. It's real easy to whip it all around that way. Any remaining freebase in your bowl can be wiped up with a leaf (like a caapi leaf or lavender bud) and thrown in the mason jar, too.

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 3/29/2010 12:29:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Twisted Evil

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 3/29/2010 4:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
When the acetic burns off and you're left with an oily freebase, I would scrape that up and transfer it to a mason jar; something smaller to mix your herbs it. It's real easy to whip it all around that way. Any remaining freebase in your bowl can be wiped up with a leaf (like a caapi leaf or lavender bud) and thrown in the mason jar, too.

I gotcha.

Is there a distinct visual characteristic to watch out for, to know when all the acetate is evaporated?

۩
#9 Posted : 3/29/2010 4:29:26 AM

visually, no
It's all in the smell

Dimitrius
#10 Posted : 3/29/2010 4:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
visually, no
It's all in the smell

Ahh, yeah. Of course.

...derhh Rolling eyes

From acetic to full-spectrum wholesomeness.

thanks ۩

plumsmooth
#11 Posted : 3/31/2010 1:07:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, nice work: I'm curious if you might adapt this technique toward a means of actually preserving (not freebasing, by keeping temperature below X) acetates in a now handle-able more dry form.

This form could be then measured out for Pharma.

For example, evaporating one's vinegar slowly at low enough temperature and adding your freebase harmalas-- which would then turn into acetates and along with your dmt acetates-- become a handle-able instant Pharma, pre-adjusted to your desired harmala to dmitrius preferred ratio. Thanks for your consideration... This seems like it could be a nice alternative to tincture storage, and or acetate goop storage-- which I haven't read any one discuss much...

۩
#12 Posted : 3/31/2010 1:17:29 AM

Sounds like you have some experimentation to do ;]

plumsmooth
#13 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:05:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the encouragement, infinite Kitty Cat...Embarrased

Gir
#14 Posted : 5/4/2010 2:22:14 AM

Gir

plumsmooth wrote:
Hey there, nice work: I'm curious if you might adapt this technique toward a means of actually preserving (not freebasing, by keeping temperature below X) acetates in a now handle-able more dry form.

This form could be then measured out for Pharma.

For example, evaporating one's vinegar slowly at low enough temperature and adding your freebase harmalas-- which would then turn into acetates and along with your dmt acetates-- become a handle-able instant Pharma, pre-adjusted to your desired harmala to dmitrius preferred ratio. Thanks for your consideration... This seems like it could be a nice alternative to tincture storage, and or acetate goop storage-- which I haven't read any one discuss much...

Has this experiment taken place yet? Im extremely interested in the result. Instant pharma... O_O
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

endlessness
#15 Posted : 5/4/2010 9:43:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well first of all, how would you know how much harmalas to throw in the dmt acetates if you couldnt measure it in the first place? secondly, I doubt harmala acetates are solid (but I would love if someone showed me im wrong). and third, dmt acetate is always a goo, you won't be able to harden it up consistently.

but if you wanna try this experiment do let us know! Smile

Gir
#16 Posted : 5/26/2010 2:38:00 PM

Gir

This worked perfectly.

SWIM made some instant changa last night, and boy was it awesome!
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

۩
#17 Posted : 12/29/2010 9:12:45 PM

I tried some of this stuff about 9 months later and the taste, potency, strength, and sheer beauty of it all completely blew my mind.
I still highly recommend it.

Myco
#18 Posted : 12/30/2010 10:44:28 PM

73μ

Great thread ۩ !

I really like this idea as a quick route to changa. Will give this a try later.

One question ۩ , how are you applying the heat to the acetic acid solution?
-M
arrive without traveling.