We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first tryp to the "machine"... Options

DimethylSpice
#1 Posted : 3/26/2010 5:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i figured this would be a good starting point for my second post here at the Nexus...

As most of us here already know, the vast world through the eyes of "The Spirit Molecule" is one that is not so easily explained or interpreted. So i just ask that you bear with me through any confusion you might encounter during the reading of my experience based reports. Thank you.

and although i have been aware of the existence of spice and have been researching it with complete and utter fascination since i was about 15-16, My first true breakthrough experience with spice took place no longer than 2-3 months ago...

During the time of the experience i only had a very small amount of DMT (around 75mg's) , just like two good tokes. Pre-trip i was a little concerned it wouldnt be enough, or that i would somehow ruin it by burning it by accident or something of that nature, but this was not the case at all...Laughing

As i loaded the spice into the glass vape pipe the anticipation was so much that my hands became kind of shaky, but nothing crazy. I knew however that i had to center my self a bit and prepare the atmosphere for my trip. After i had packed the pipe and set it down, i dimmed all the lights and turned on some very ambient/atmospheric spacey music that had no drum or bass beats at all and proceed to sit cross-legged in a meditative posture in the center of my queen sized bed.

With my eyes closed i took a few deep breaths to ease and clear my mind and center my breathing.

in through the nose, out through the mouth...

In through the nose, out through the mouth..

In through the nose, out through the mouth...

Now i was ready. More ready than i would ever be, and it was all unfolding just how i always imagined it would. Everything was calm as i reached down and grabbed the pipe and lighter. Using just a regular bic lighter i began to heat the glass up to the proper vaporization point. As soon as it began to vape and collect smoke inside the glass bubble, i put my mouth to the pipe and started to draw vapor/smoke...

The taste and the smell of burning plastic/rubber i had read about was no myth for sure, lol. Although not unbearable, the taste is slightly unpleasant, but this did not stop me from continuing to hold the flame on the glass and pull as much DMT vapor into my lungs as i possibly could. As the spice started to take effect on me, my body began to feel as if it were vibrating from the inside, not shaking but this strange mellow vibration that came from deep within.

I felt as if i were an airplane on the runway, approaching lift off. I originally hesitated and stopped hitting it just for a second, thinking that i was about to experience a breakthrough already after one hit, but after just a second or two and also the fact i was still aware of my earthly surrounding i realized it wasnt enough, and proceeded to hit the pipe a second time.

At this point i was already mildly hallucinating like i was on a low dose of mushrooms, but i had that feeling of being stuck between reality and the "breakthrough" that was somewhat uncomfortable so i kept on pulling in as much smoke as i could endure from the second hit.

After filling my lungs to capacity with spice vapor and holding it in deep, E V E R Y T H I N G changed!!

I felt an even more incredible and almost forceful psychedelic "rush" that began to take complete control of my body. after that second hit i just knew it was coming and coming fast, so i put the pipe down beside me on my bed and layed back quick onto my pillow and shut my eyes...

What happened after this point is where things get crazy!!

I had read and heard many times about the whole "take the third toke" thing so my intentions were to basically smoke it until it was gone, but two hits was all it took...

With eyes closed i completely left this existence and was pulled into another. It started with CRAZY intense CEV's of intricate geometric patterns and colors in the black space behind my eyes, but as i focused on the blue/orange tunnel/vortex in the center of my vision, it became an entry way by which i felt literally pulled through and the door shut behind me...

As i entered through this tunneling vortex of colors and shapes and flowing energy i came to a room, but as i came upon this room it was as if it was being thought into existence right then and there. I saw blue checkered grids that began to form into walls/floor and ceiling, and as this happened i began to notice the first signs of "entities" being present amongst me.

The walls, ceiling and floor of this place were now covered with thousands of blueish and purple eyes just looking at me full of life. The room itself had many strange, interchanging pieces of other-worldly "furniture" that i had never seen before. Such odd, yet seemingly intelligent little gagets and contraptions, and atop these "pieces of furniture" were all sorts of other Extremely intricate beings and structures that would make no sense here on earth, but seemed to make perfect sense in that head-space. although i cant even really explain how..

In my main field of view and focus i saw an entity begin to take shape and materialize out of thousands of interchanging objects/shapes/colors. It was a male entity that resembled some sort of native American spirit, with some kind of crazy arrangement of colorful feathers? hard to explain this part not necessarily feathers, but there was a kind of rainbow of stringy colors that drifted upward, coming off the top of his head.

As i watched him, this entity, i saw him sitting there, cross-legged in the same position i had sat while hitting the pipe previously. He was sitting there in this space FILLED with thousands of other unexplainable self-changing entities/beings, big and small, but he himself remained unchanged, although his face and skin and everything were made out of all sorts of colors shapes and designs that were flowing and continuously changing.

All of a sudden it felt like he "acknowledged" me or my presence and his attention shifted to me and he began to reach into this pouch or bag made up of the same interchanging shapes and colors as he was. He reached in and pulled out a handful of more colors, shapes, designs and self transforming "insects" that he threw up into the air and let float upward in an amazing display of radiating colors and designs. It was kind of like he had just thrown some magical dust on a fire that exploded into colors and floated away.

It was after this point of "acknowledgment" and my brief encounter with this entity that the room i was in began to break itself down the same way it had came to be and slowly dismantled as it continued to transform and interchange back into "reality" the room then drifted away, eventually out of my reach. Also i could begin to feel the the DMT leaving my body almost as quick as it had came.

I layed there for an additional few minutes afterward to experience and adore the amazing CEV's that were still present. After a couple of minutes my eyes opened somewhat automatically and there were tears that had ran down both cheeks during the experience.

Upon coming down and regaining a sense of conscious thought, i became enveloped with this AMAZING feeling of being at one with the universe. I felt like i had just figured out the answer to everything!, only i cant even translate those answers into words. I was glowing very nicely and even had some mild visuals with my eyes open at this point. I sat and stared at the walls of my bedroom for a few more minutes and watched things slowly shift and morph a little. Everything also seemed to be so much more vibrant and so much more defined.

it was like i was seeing the mathematical/geometrical complexity of the DMT trip here on earth, in this world, only not to the same extent or extreme of course. I was looking at everything with a new set of eyes.Shocked which felt wonderful! I felt completely and incredibly relaxed and 100% at peace with myself and with the universe. The whole experience lasted about 5-7 minutes, but what the experience showed/tought me, will be with me forever.

All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 3/26/2010 7:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report. So fun to hear. Be well!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

#3 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a wondrous journey, my friend. Thank you for sharing it with your fellow travellers. Namaste
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

DimethylSpice
#4 Posted : 3/26/2010 10:51:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was a pleasure to share.

Thanks for reading.

very happy you enjoyed.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

Capt_Bones
#5 Posted : 3/28/2010 11:14:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a strong being! Great report
The D M T is in your mind.