We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
MY NAME IS ANTROCLES Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have been afraid to post something lately. it started a couple months ago with a particular breakthrough i had and, as i have been having more and more (and now pretty much exclusively) the same types of experieces, i feel like it is just something that needs to be shared with you all.

this is not a god complex.

this is not a deluded, insane mind.

those who have met me and worked with me can vouch for my 'sanity'. what i am about to say here is the most abstract thing i've ever put forth on this forum and i do have a fear that i will be seen as wierd or 'gone off the deep end' for saying it...but the fact that it is everything that i am being show for some time now and the message is becoming more and more pronounced and clear compels me to at least put it out there.

many 'pieces' of this puzzle have come over the past 16 months of daily breakthroughs. however, with a good 10 day break to integrate all of the rewiring and to meditate on the lessons i've been given, i have had some of the greatest awakenings of this entire process.

and then i started working again. Shocked

i'm just gonna tap this out and let the chips fall where they may.

i have been shown, in images and scenarios as real as any in this density, a vision of our origin. of a planet colliding with what was to become earth hundreds of thousands of years ago. of societies that have risen and fallen in the wake of a giant planet's return into our solar system. of how all life that exists on this planet, also exists (and originated from?) another planet. that during that collision so long ago, water and spores and amino acids and all the building blocks of our web of life here on earth were exchanged and deposited from this other world.

i have been taken to this other world countless times. it is as familiar as walking into the house you grew up in. the archetecture is a fusion of egyptian, mayan...and yet...so much more impossibly advanced. there is a golden shimmer to everything. like it is all made out of gold. the beings that live here are much larger than humans. they all have a tremendous capacity for consciousness. they ARE consciousness.

they are evolved as a whole. they have their individual selves, but they are 'connected' in a way we are only just beginning to realize might be possible here.

there are crafts. great crafts that are propelled by consciousness. held together by consciousness. the crafts ARE the beings in a sense. they are simply so much more advanced than we in this physcial reality.

i have been in contact now with these beings on a level that makes me both rapturous and deeply insecure. it has reached a point now with my work where i can consciously request communication and one or more will meet me immediately.

gone are the rooms. gone is the inability to communicate or be at any sort of facility over 'there'. with consistency, my breakthroughs go something like this:

one giant, deep inhale from my GVG (approx 20-25 mg spice)

a grid of geometric webbing with a connection port...almost like a hose...with a circular link-up decends down toward me. the carrier wave gets louder as the link gets nearer.

a connection is made

i am on a ship, i am on a world, a being/beings shows me something or gives me some sort of test to pass. this portion, the deepest portion, has a solidity to it. things are almost plasic-like in their texture. colored, solid...3-dimensional.

after some time, i am dropped down into a aspect of consciousness where everything is no longer 'solid' per se, but rather constructed out of an almost see-through material. i've come to call it 'thought-chitecture' it is as if all things are only so because they are held together by consicous intent. it is always in this particular aspect that i meet a very intelligent insectoid race of beings. they operate all of the machinery and also do much of the healing work i've ever undergone.

strangely, it is on my way back that i have had my deepest entity contacts. almost completely back, i will feel almost like a towel being rung out for every last drop of information. it will feel like a deep, warm coursing of blood throughout my body accompanied by a hug from god. in this 'squeeze', a powerful vision will orgasm forth and i will be face to face with someone and the deepest message of the entire journey will be told to me with jaw-dropping illumination.

this has been the norm for some time. one of the last journeys i had before my hiatus was also one that really started to tie everything together for me.

i was on THIS planet, THOUSANDS of years ago. i was making love with a beautiful, asian-esque looking native woman. all of the other natives were celebrating this union. my ship was landed several meters from where we lay in a field. others of my race were around and the LOVE that was present was palpable beyond anything.

as can only be experienced in hyperspace, i was at once making love and simultaneously watching and experiencing this event in every possible way. i looked at the woman and her skin was brown and warm and i saw through her into the earth upon which she lay. the earth seemed to consume her and support her. i saw her flesh blend into the earth and then be reborn from the earth with every thrust. it was rapturous and sacred.

my attention shifted to myself and my vantage changed to give me a perspective slightly above my own form. like a microscope, my sight zoomed in deeper and deeper on my body to reveal a thin, membraneous suit. it was enervated with impossibly numerous, technologically advanced circuitry. it was the most advanced false body imagineable. i was not of this earth. i was a visitor here. living here, breeding here, being a part of this world...but not from here.

i was deeply shaken by this particular journey. i remember distinctly having a few days of deep meditation on this notion. something about it felt.....right.......i still feel this strange lightness...

on that note, i took a break. ten days later i went back. i had been feeling a tremendous connection to this particular race of beings i had been seeing time and again. i wanted to be shown more.

my first journey was a huge dose for me. i broke through and went straight into a complete ego-death. a complete looping eternity that some part of my soul recognized immediately as a test.

i made no attempt to struggle. i surrendered completely. if this would be forever, i would be here forever. i am more than all of this. i am the very heart of all of this.

and then it happened... Shocked

a being in an incredibly advanced space suit was over me. holding me with what appeared to be some sort of geometric energy grid. it was how 'they' were able to hold on to a spirit freed from it's shell. i was held and beheld. a loving, concerned examination to check over this extention of self. the being in the suit was me. my psyche was almost like a remote-controlled car down here. i was meeting my other self....

i was on a ship again. in orbit around a world that is the origin of life here. i am of this earth but not from this earth. the 'carrier wave' that i hear when i first connect is the sound of the entirety of a world. as if you could plug a fax cable into a whole planet and transfer all thoughts, knowledge, memories, feelings (although, feelings have evolved tremendously there to be seemingly pure information....much different than how we know them).

the transmission of all this information is like an alarm clock for neurons within me that have up til now been asleep. kind of like in battlestart galactica when the 5 'sleeper' cylons just started hearing music in their heads and BOOM they were awoken. the carrier wave has become everything for me. it is my connection to my home. even the visual spectacle is secondary for me. the carrier wave...it is like a mother's heartbeat to her unborn fetus..i am home...

the sounds are images. they are ideas, thoughts, experiences, past, present, future...i have had deeply visionary breakthrough experiences now where the carrier wave was NOT present and have returned much as one would from a so-so movie. visually stimulating, but noone was there. no information was downloaded.

it actually leaves me sad when this happens...

it is my belief that the plants of this world also exist on another older, more evolved world. their consciousness and the transmission/connection of it is beyond our understanding. their ability to communicate information, to elevate consciouness and to evoke changes in brain chemistry are truly magical. when these plants open frequencies within us, they put us in touch with the consciousness of all that is here....AND THERE. in THAT world.

i don't know if it's the Pleiades. i don't know if it's Nibiru told of by the Sumarians. i cannot say where it is.... i just know that i have come to the point now where i can actually WORK with DMT and it has begun to tell me a story. something massive is coming. an age of evolving. a time for us to become the gods we have forgotten we are. i stand for the growth and evolution of all who would go forth into this great awakening and ring in a new age of unity. there is something wonderful beyond measure coming. for those who would begin now to do away with defunct thought cycles and fear-based forms of behaviour, you will all be entrusted with a new paradise. a world capable of finally awakening as a planetary whole.

my name is antrocles. i am here to help.

WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:52:35 PM

Very interesting my good man. Seems like you have been chosen to bring us this information.
You HAVE gone off the deep end ;] not that it's a bad thing, it's the greatest thing in our existence.
Keep going off, yonder. Keep bringing back pieces. It's all falling into place...

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/17/2010 8:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I was once taken up into a spcae craft by a race of beings that are our brothers and sisters..they broke off from us long ago due to some sort of split..they are now advanced way beyond our current comprehension of technology..yet they held onto shamanic technologies of the past as well durring their development that we had forgotten somewhere along the way.

They care for us..they are here for us..and something is going to happen soon that will reunite the worlds..

There are also those raced out there that DO NOT have our best intentions in mind..or so I have been shown.

All that AND..i took NOTHING that night..other than lots of chocolate before i passed out and was taken.

maybe i really am crazy.
Long live the unwoke.

ohayoco
#4 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Now THAT would make a good movie! I wish I had such faith, I would love a sign at the moment, something outside of the psychedelic experience so I know it's not just the trip. I hope someone hears my request.
Smile
I wonder what percentage of DMT heads have an alien-based religion...
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

universecannon
#5 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:26:13 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

You guys aren't crazy. Ant, thank you so much for continuing to share this information!

Fractal that dream sounds very similar to a mushroom experience that Terence has talked about. I'll try and find the vid later when i have more time.

my god this reality fascinates me. Gets weirder everyday

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:33:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome report antrocles! I can very much relate with the sounds being just or more important than the visuals.. very funny that you use the fax analogy, indeed it feels like that Very happy

this whole 'advanced technology/circuit-like irrigations', the 'consciousness forming the reality' themes are are also very common for me..

As for this whole 'other planet coming and/or new age starting', even though my Believer would love some enlightening change to happen, my Skeptic shows itself too strongly and doesnt see that happening.. But no problem, the Curious still loves to hear these reports as you describe and the Pragmatic lives on happily either way, and tries to at least make his little part in the personal and social awakening and rightful living side Smile

Btw ant, gotta say here how much I admire your dedication and respect to DMT and the whole inner quest, it makes me feel warm inside to know there are people like you out there Smile

Big Inhale
#7 Posted : 3/17/2010 10:26:47 PM

The Enlightend One

WOW what a read I really dont know what to say. Since you can go there so easily you should try to bring some info back . Look at the night sky see if you could memorize some of there constellations. Draw a picture I would like to see what they look like. Also it is reported that the moon collided with earth thats why we have it. It sounds kind of like avatar (not trying to make fun just a lot of similarities ). So Antrocles what do you think is it just the D,is it real or are you crazy.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Acolyte
#8 Posted : 3/17/2010 10:36:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
my name is antrocles. i am here to help.

AND YOU CERTAINLY ARE!

antrocles. i believe your testimony will be a significant part of this new transition, and i am doing everything within my powers to make that so. around us, you never have a reason to fear. in fact i think we need more of your unspoken truths. In fact, I suspect you're still hiding a bit.

stay brave, you are not crazy.

::much thankfulness::

a
?

Hypnos
#9 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:27:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Merci beaucoup Antrocles ! Very interesting.
I AM.

hedcase
#10 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:57:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much Antrocles!!It's ideas like this, that put hope in the hopeless moments..If that makes any sense.
On my back and tumbling
Down that hole and back again
Rising up
And wiping the webs and the dew from my withered eye.

Ginkgo
#11 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My wonderful brother, I absolutely love you. Your post made me fell a few tears of happiness. It is really wonderful to see people that use the spice in order to look into their past. Don't bother with the name of this planet or plane of existence. I know very well what place you are talking about. Many, many other people also do, if they listen to their hearts.

It has been around 12 000 years since we, the human race, has been in contact with this mother place. Some of you may know what happened. Several of us have come from this place now to lift wonderful Tellus up again. Now is the time to renew the contact. It will happen, and are happening. Continue your search. We are on the right track.

With the deepest love,
Evening Glory

mad_banshee
#12 Posted : 3/18/2010 12:14:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this Ant. You should know that you help so much with your ability to bring your experiences back and to verbalize in a way that some are unable to do. Your journeys make a a lot of sense to me although I've only seen a fraction compared to your experiences.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Jumper
#13 Posted : 3/18/2010 1:34:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Unspeakably beautiful!! This is congruent with alot of what I've suspected about our hidden past, and the nature of what we are. Reminds me of the works of Bob Monroe, when he traveled back in time millions of years to discover a race of beings on the Earth who could materialise objects out of thin air. Loved every word of it. Antrocles, you're an inspiration to us all. My intention is to ultimately make it to a similar place some day. Gonna have to up the dosage, hehe. Keep the Truth flowing. I have much love and appreciation for you, brother!
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

DMTripper
#14 Posted : 3/18/2010 1:51:31 AM

John Murdoch IV

So good you shared this with us.
It's good to know I'm not alone Smile I'm not saying I'm having contact like this, but I can feel something coming and I so understand what you're talking about. Most of my thoughts throughout my days I can not share with most people because;

a) People wouldn't understand a word I'm saying and think I'm crazy.
b) These thoughts are not really linear thoughts and don't come from the consensus mind I feel. So there's no use for me trying to explain to others what's going on in my head Razz Sometimes I feel like I'm having multiple thoughts at the same time going forward, backwards, up down in and out mixed with feeling and information coming from somewhere. I'm connecting so many things into one point and from that point...... (sorry don't have the words... damn frustrating)

But I can feel something BIG happening. I woke up in 1997 and felt something I've never been able to describe but every day since I've been seeing more puzzles. And my picture has gotten quite big Smile
I think it's a very personal change we will go through. Well I'm going to stop now 'cause the more I try to describe what I'm experiencing, the further I go from the essence of it Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

idtravlr
#15 Posted : 3/18/2010 2:10:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles - I know not why you were hesitant to share that experience. Amongst this group an experience of that level is only going to stir up feelings of envy, awe, and understanding, rather than speculation and criticism.

So your experience rings very familiar with something I've been trying to completely get my head around lately. I won't do the explanation of this much justice, as I can not yet fully comprehend it myself, but it resonates with the omnipresence theme that seems to perpetuate your experiences.

The theory is a simple one, of a single collective consciousness. What I have a lot of difficulty wrapping my 3D pea-brain around is that the "collective consciousness" truly means COLLECTIVE in every sense of the word. Every form of energy in this world, this universe, this multiverse, THIS infinite EVERYTHING is ONE and ONLY ONE energy. It is all one... There is no separation between you, me, other civilizations & beings past or present, a flea, a cloud, or the atmosphere, on this planet or others, or in this universe or others. It's ALL one, and as we all know energy is never lost, it only changes form. I believe that the spice is allowing us (and YOU on a much more grandiose level) to tap into realms of the collective consciousness, that we (our human selves) would not and can not see otherwise.

Our consciousness as the human being that we understand ourselves to be is like one sub-atomic particle of consciousness. I believe that we are wholly and entirely interconnected to everything, and that there is no reason that we cannot connect with any part of that everything. It's just a matter of doing the right "work", and by god I think you've found it!

I'm probably making an over-simplified case for what I'm trying to say, and it's only because I understand what I'm trying to say, but I don't know how to accurately verbalize it without writing a novel (or several). I could go on for days about this, but I will spare you that read. Cool I think you'll get the general idea of what I'm saying, just know that I am only touching on the surface of something that is infinitely deep.

I believe that Spice has opened my eyes to this reality, but has not yet allowed me to see it in so much depth and detail as it's shown you. You have certainly put in your dues, and if ANYONE deserves that experience, it would be you! I think you have figured out how to traverse "THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVERYTHING", and I deeply, beyond what words can express, congratulate you on that! Nice work my brother!

On a different note: Thank you for making the statement,
"for those who would begin now to do away with defunct thought cycles and fear-based forms of behaviour, you will all be entrusted with a new paradise. a world capable of finally awakening as a planetary whole."
This has a very special meaning to me, and triggered something I need on many, many levels, and I thank you with all of my heart!

Awesome report you psychotic druggie freak! Wink

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

۩
#16 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:18:28 AM

After reading this again, I am convinced you must be some kind of emissary. Thanks for writing this...

Dimitrius
#17 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am with you Antrocles.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Ice House
#18 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:39:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thank You! WoW, Thank You so very much for sharing.

L&G
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Bill Cipher
#19 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:45:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's my man. I don't even know how to reply other than to say that you boldly go where no man has gone before.

Shine on, you crazy diamond. I got your back - in and out of hyperspace.

joebono
#20 Posted : 3/18/2010 3:51:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This post had my heart pounding in my chest. What are these places where you go? Are they a DMT infused reflective dream of the ideas in your mind, or another place independent of you? Whatever it is, go back and keep reporting back to the troops.

123NEXT»